VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
You can put flowers in tea to spicy it up or calm it down (increases or decreases lust by like 50 points)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yellow - raises lust.
Blue - lowers lust.
The remainder of flowers should be sniffed. But damn those allergies!!!

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Pretty sure you can unlock all of her memories even if her lust level is super high, you just gotta fulfil the requirements.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Pretty sure you can unlock all of her memories even if her lust level is super high, you just gotta fulfil the requirements.
Doesn't work for me, it only fills in the memory that you have experienced. It doesn't fill in previous Stage 1 and 2 memories if you haven't seen them.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll upload it asap. I'm downloading the game itself. BUT---
There is no translation!! No modpatch, either!
The "patch-kun" on 4chan needs another day or 2.
So I'll update my post with a JAPANESE link. I suggest you wait until a modpatch or translation is done before playing unless you're familiar with Japanese.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I've been iffy about playing this game as I don't think I have the credentials to deal with the level of abuse the poor girl has endured.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've been iffy about playing this game as I don't think I have the credentials to deal with the level of abuse the poor girl has endured.
You should see the hijinks a "healed" sylvie and doggy get up to. She heals as well as she can and all you gotta do is be nice, give her head pats, feed her meals, and spoil her rotten!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1.9.1 "Head Pat Simulator" Japanese Link. -

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You should see the hijinks a "healed" sylvie and doggy get up to. She heals as well as she can and all you gotta do is be nice, give her head pats, feed her meals, and spoil her rotten!
well her wounds don't get healed :( I just want that option added Q_Q

Reactions: Sword26
Aug 7, 2016
well her wounds don't get healed :( I just want that option added Q_Q
You an me both brother... Maybe if i will have time next month and if I would know where to find pictures i could fix that with photoshop some day...

Btw, are there patch notes in japanese for 1.9?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You an me both brother... Maybe if i will have time next month and if I would know where to find pictures i could fix that with photoshop some day...

Btw, are there patch notes in japanese for 1.9?
Yes. All patch notes are in the downloads and they are Japanese. Google translate can fix that for you (copy the patch note for 1.9 and then paste in google translate).

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i can't for the life of me figure out how to activate the communication box! can someone please explain? i've done everything step by step.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure you need to get Sylvie's intimacy up to a certain point before certain options, the box included, appear.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes