VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

LovelyMG

Donor
May 24, 2017
I have never seen a game like this before, it's kinda new to me, and the atmosphere is quite different too. Probably this is the first time I get attached to H game :p.

Reactions: Burt

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is there any mod out there that can change the body of sylvie cuz she looks really really "loli" :/ , anyway i like that instead of breaking her you have to help her and be good to her feels good to be good :)
Anyone ? ^^

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone ? ^^
As far as I know, there's nothing of the sort out there. Of course I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about it :/

Personally speaking, in general for the other users too, around the internet I saw that... you can have interactions even with the other NPC - in this case, I saw Aurelia, the ones that sells you dress for the girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone already said this or maybe not, but how can you interact with others? Beside the girl? Is that even possible? Was something only available in the previous version?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
As far as I know, there's nothing of the sort out there. Of course I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about it :/

Personally speaking, in general for the other users too, around the internet I saw that... you can have interactions even with the other NPC - in this case, I saw Aurelia, the ones that sells you dress for the girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone already said this or maybe not, but how can you interact with others? Beside the girl? Is that even possible? Was something only available in the previous version?
most likely a fan mod or something... i tried normal build without mod and it is impossible

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ngh, I need to find that mod! I don't hate the girl, absolutely, but... somehow I love Aurelia more XD
Ye i remember i could do some things to her, i dont remember what though. Was a long time ago i tested it, but i used all the mods at page 1 i think. Also i got all the clothes at the shop, idk if that is some trigger. Dont have the game on the PC anymore and im to lazy to grind up all the stats again. Sorry for not giving more help:confused: or maybe i'm just imagine things::|: Feel free to correct me.:)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is supposed to be a game about teaching the slave girl feeling but it hits me in the feels, everytime.

Y U DO DIS GAM?

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ye i remember i could do some things to her, i dont remember what though. Was a long time ago i tested it, but i used all the mods at page 1 i think. Also i got all the clothes at the shop, idk if that is some trigger. Dont have the game on the PC anymore and im to lazy to grind up all the stats again. Sorry for not giving more help:confused: or maybe i'm just imagine things::|: Feel free to correct me.:)
I'm gonna try and reach the end (does this game have an end, btw? xD), when I get some time. And in the meantime I'm gonna search for something, hoping to find it c:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm gonna try and reach the end (does this game have an end, btw? XD), when I get some time. And in the meantime I'm gonna search for something, hoping to find it c:
It does but the dev keeps adding bits to it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This is supposed to be a game about teaching the slave girl feeling but it hits me in the feels, everytime.

Y U DO DIS GAM?
I remember when i DL this game, i was like oh gee!! my own slave! time to...wait why is she looking at me like that?!:'( omg look at her!! poor thing! dont worry! nothing bad is ever going to happend to you anymore! here eat all my food! take all these dresses.. all i need is a smile! *pats head* she smiles.. YES!!! victory!:heartcoveredeyes:

I'm gonna try and reach the end (does this game have an end, btw? XD), when I get some time. And in the meantime I'm gonna search for something, hoping to find it c:
Uhh no clue actully, i just stoped when i pretty much got all the dresses and i got all the scenes in that book or what ever it was and everything was just rinse and repeat.:)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks both of you for the answers! c:
Still, since we have currently the 1.9.2 ... for now, we are "completed" with this, without anything more added - and yeah, even though someone can start and work on the newest version, I'll wait for the official release from JAST and buy it then c:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I have never seen a game like this before, it's kinda new to me, and the atmosphere is quite different too. Probably this is the first time I get attached to H game :p.
The addiction has started :)

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Quick question whats the point of the Aurelia png and nephy png on the optional folder of the mod? if there is of use were can i put them?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Quick question whats the point of the Aurelia png and nephy png on the optional folder of the mod? if there is of use were can i put them?
You mean the ones inside the "Omake" folder? Where's "Omake Images" and "How to put original dress"? If yes, honestly I don't know too what to do about it - if no, what other .png you mean? lol

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You mean the ones inside the "Omake" folder? Where's "Omake Images" and "How to put original dress"? If yes, honestly I don't know too what to do about it - if no, what other .png you mean? lol
i think it was meant for extra stuff you wanna play with... like switching the aurelia and nephy job

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes