VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1.9.2 Pre-Patched with extras.
Updated the OP and added 1.9.2

->

Cheers:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Daveck and Larynx

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
there goes some trust in the forum , edit dates are not accurate anymore
Actually that is corrent.
1.9.2 is the last FULLY translated version.
2.1.1 is in Beta - might have a few typos, etc - but almost 100% done.
So the OP is correct - just adding some extra stuff here for the F95 community.

Reactions: Daveck

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Actually that is corrent.
1.9.2 is the last FULLY translated version.
2.1.1 is in Beta - might have a few typos, etc - but almost 100% done.
So the OP is correct - just adding some extra stuff here for the F95 community.
The versions are indeed but the OP edit date shows Sep 11, 2017 , not sure why.. the Latest Updates page still lists this thread as updated 2h ago
Some ppl check the OP edit dates and also version numbers , the 2 hyperlinks to #456 prolly will be missed by some

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
o my god, i can't wait to have s............ pat her head.

My top 1 game, thanks to the creator and translation guy. My heros.

Reactions: MG9

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Edit date shows Sep 11, 2017 - is a site issue that is known.
Hopefully it will be updated soon.
The links are on the OP - thats what matters.
Can we end this now.

Thanks and Cheers :)

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^ that was exactly what i was implying when i said "edit dates are not accurate anymore"

i think he also part of the community here... well that is because the site here is strictly only for english... so not translated jap games are pretty much none here...
sorry forgot to reply , half true , they do have a account registered but no forum activity , they only made one to be able to leech/see the links , wouldn't call them part of the community

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm sad :/ Whatever I do, she die after 15 days :(

With version 1.x she started to feel bad at night (or something like this) and I had the possibility to heal her. But with version 2.x it begin at the start of day 16 and she die, die and die again. I've tried everything (well, except what's working apparently). I just talked with her, she die. I pat her every time, she die. I let her do some housework, she die. I don't let her do anything, she die. I take her out to town, she die. I gone alone, she die. I molest her, she die. I don't molest her, she die !

How do you keep her alive ! I want to play pat emulator 101, not kill her anyway possible :(

Edit: English is hard today :(

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

Tamrad

Jun 26, 2017
Do any of you have any problems with saves from 1.9.1 not being read in 2.1.1? I cant get them to work :(

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017

With version 1.x she started to feel bad at night (or something like this) and I had the possibility to heal her. But with version 2.x it begin at the start of day 16 and she die, die and die again. I've tried everything (well, except what's working apparently). I just talked with her, she die. I pat her every time, she die. I let her do some housework, she die. I don't let her do anything, she die. I take her out to town, she die. I gone alone, she die. I molest her, she die. I don't molest her, she die !

How do you keep her alive ! I want to play pat emulator 101, not kill her anyway possible :(

You have to pat her without end until you get the option to go out with her to buy clothes and eat in the cafee. After that you keep patting again. She will get sick again but this time you will have the option to nurse her. Do that and she survives.

Reactions: supanova999

Draghough

May 26, 2017

careful, i spent a few days patting her head and giving her clothes and she died. didnt do anything mean to her even once.
beta 2.1 version I gave it a try and didn't do anything different than what i did in 1.9.2 and she lived to see day 22 from 16-17 and having 100 intimacy points or w/e they where called , and as Maddick mentioned select Nurse her not tell her to rest and she should be fine

Do any of you have any problems with saves from 1.9.1 not being read in 2.1.1? I cant get them to work :(
saves are not compatible .. if you want to play 2.1 you need to start a new game

Animated Sylvie 10/10 :FeelsGoodMan:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
You have to pat her without end until you get the option to go out with her to buy clothes and eat in the cafee. After that you keep patting again. She will get sick again but this time you will have the option to nurse her. Do that and she survives.
Don't forget about the sandwich. No sandwiches.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Tamrad

Jun 26, 2017
beta 2.1 version I gave it a try and didn't do anything different than what i did in 1.9.2 and she lived to see day 22 from 16-17 and having 100 intimacy points or w/e they where called , and as Maddick mentioned select Nurse her not tell her to rest and she should be fine

saves are not compatible .. if you want to play 2.1 you need to start a new game

Animated Sylvie 10/10 :FeelsGoodMan:

oh ok, sorry if it was mentioned earlier i must have missed it

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, so first I can't buy her clothes and eat in the coffee the same day. So I tried :
  • Only eat in the coffee - She die
  • Only buy clothes - She die
  • Go back the day after to eat in the coffee - She die
  • Go back the day after to buy clothes - She die
My choice are :
- Same meal than mine
- I don't thing like that
- let her handle simple housework
And in the coffee I gave her "a sandwich"

And I patted her without a single interruption ending the day 15 with 100 intimacy... But no, she die, she always die, she don't love my patting anymore, I'm sad...

and as Maddick mentioned select Nurse her not tell her to rest and she should be fine
I can't select something that isn't proposed to me :(

Don't forget about the sandwich. No sandwiches.
Alright, I'll try the pancake... Hope she'll survive this time

Edit: Thanks @Centrophy , she liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Centrophy
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes