VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
This game is amazeballz! No really, the more you play it the more depth there is. You have no idea how much I appreciate you translating it 7767. There have been literal moments where this game has taken my breath away.

Reactions: DLSmaster

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, nice a new version - now I'd like it even more if somebody told me if you can use your old savegames (and how to do that)?

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
has anyone an idea how to cheat (cheat engine) in this game? i cant chance the values unless i want the game to crash ^^

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
***You can edit your save file and alter your lust levels.***
Open up your save file in a text editor and look for

love%22%3A1819%2C%22lust%22%3A613%

That's what Mine reads, yours will have "1819" and "613" replaced with your values. Just change those numbers, save, and reload the save.
Can also alter number of flowers and whatnot.

>open data/scenario/step6.ks
>find the line [if exp="f.love>=99999" ]
>insert [eval exp="f.love=99999" ] before that line
>save
>play the game, start a new day
>you suddenly have 99999 intimacy points every day.

Reactions: brynhildr

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
***You can edit your save file and alter your lust levels.***
Open up your save file in a text editor and look for

love%22%3A1819%2C%22lust%22%3A613%

That's what Mine reads, yours will have "1819" and "613" replaced with your values. Just change those numbers, save, and reload the save.
Can also alter number of flowers and whatnot.

>open data/scenario/step6.ks
  • >find the line [if exp="f.love>=99999" ]
>insert [eval exp="f.love=99999" ] before that line
>save
>play the game, start a new day
>you suddenly have 99999 intimacy points every day.
thanks for your fast reply but none of your tips work for me,
i found the love%22%3A line in my save file but the values don´t match my with mine ingame and in the step6 file there is no f.love line :/ (i seached with ctrl+F) Maybe its my game version i use the 1.9.2 bcs of the mods dont know if they are in the newer version too :/

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
mm...when she asks a question at home I see a smaller dialog box open up on the left side but it instantly disappears...is this a bug?

Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
Went the kind route and this turned out to be a lot more rewarding then I expected.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
What a nice game. I really hope there will be more updates with more scenes. Interface has so much unused possiilities ^^

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Went the kind route and this turned out to be a lot more rewarding then I expected.
I mean.. you can only do that honestly. Because if you do mean things to her, she literally die - immediately or when she gets ill. So in the end you need to be kind as much as possible and there are no other way to progress in this game xD

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
can you fuck shop keeper in this update?
Had a quick peek in the files and nah.. doesn't look like it. It's a shame really. She's seems to be as big of a perv as you are and hints at being aware of what you're doing with Sylvie. Would love a scene involving them together. Also there's that cute little oddball at the restaurant. She seems very underutilized. Would be nice if you could maybe convince her to become friends with Sylvie, and then have some fun with them.

Pig Farmer Jim

Oct 1, 2017
Friendly PSA from /hgg/:
I dislike coming here, and I don't think I need to make the opinions of anons/vols over at /hgg/ clear since anons just petitioned BO to put in a wordfilter for y'all, but we've had an influx of new users from these forums into the /hgg/ Teaching Feeling thread and they're spreading out into the surrounding threads like cancer. You're "welcome" to come over if you lurk more and follow board culture, but please type like an anon if you're going to hop on by or just don't post at all. The vols have had an influx of bans lately for shitposting/namefagging, and it's beginning to irk the local userbase between the LOLs, emojis, and other reddit/forum-tier signs of not belonging there. I imagine the vols will probably take a more hardline stance if folks continue to flood in. If you don't understand imageboard culture, please lurk a few boards/threads before posting, or just don't post at all and stay on this website. We're grumpy old men and we don't like dealing with this shit.

Reactions: theman237

edgarjameson

Aug 7, 2016
Friendly PSA from /hgg/:
I dislike coming here, and I don't think I need to make the opinions of anons/vols over at /hgg/ clear since anons just petitioned BO to put in a wordfilter for y'all, but we've had an influx of new users from these forums into the /hgg/ Teaching Feeling thread and they're spreading out into the surrounding threads like cancer. You're "welcome" to come over if you lurk more and follow board culture, but please type like an anon if you're going to hop on by or just don't post at all. The vols have had an influx of bans lately for shitposting/namefagging, and it's beginning to irk the local userbase between the LOLs, emojis, and other reddit/forum-tier signs of not belonging there. I imagine the vols will probably take a more hardline stance if folks continue to flood in. If you don't understand imageboard culture, please lurk a few boards/threads before posting, or just don't post at all and stay on this website. We're grumpy old men and we don't like dealing with this shit.
im embarassed for you

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes