VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Friendly PSA from /hgg/:
I dislike coming here, and I don't think I need to make the opinions of anons/vols over at /hgg/ clear since anons just petitioned BO to put in a wordfilter for y'all, but we've had an influx of new users from these forums into the /hgg/ Teaching Feeling thread and they're spreading out into the surrounding threads like cancer. You're "welcome" to come over if you lurk more and follow board culture, but please type like an anon if you're going to hop on by or just don't post at all. The vols have had an influx of bans lately for shitposting/namefagging, and it's beginning to irk the local userbase between the LOLs, emojis, and other reddit/forum-tier signs of not belonging there. I imagine the vols will probably take a more hardline stance if folks continue to flood in. If you don't understand imageboard culture, please lurk a few boards/threads before posting, or just don't post at all and stay on this website. We're grumpy old men and we don't like dealing with this shit.

What now?

Did people from here start shit somewhere else? I feel like an illiterate, but I don't even know where or what /hgg/ even is.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Is there still no decent uncensor for this game? Can I use the mods from 1.9.2? As I read, some of you guys are working on a mod. Like this game, it's kinda unique.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there still no decent uncensor for this game? Can I use the mods from 1.9.2? As I read, some of you guys are working on a mod. Like this game, it's kinda unique.
For the actual version, nope. They're still "converting" everything to make it usable. And no, you can't use the mod from 1.9.2 since everything is completely different from that build - starting from the... code itself, I believe, used for the game.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
For the actual version, nope. They're still "converting" everything to make it usable. And no, you can't use the mod from 1.9.2 since everything is completely different from that build - starting from the... code itself, I believe, used for the game.
ui is a bit burshed up... more nice and organised... but translation mod is a bit too out of place(?) ( i cant the exact word to say it)... first of all is the ui during h scene... the button after translated seems packed together... also i wonder how to change the word itself... some word are plainly google translated(so bad i want to change it myself)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry if this was already answered, but does anybody know if and when a full patch will come?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Friendly PSA from /hgg/:
I dislike coming here, and I don't think I need to make the opinions of anons/vols over at /hgg/ clear since anons just petitioned BO to put in a wordfilter for y'all, but we've had an influx of new users from these forums into the /hgg/ Teaching Feeling thread and they're spreading out into the surrounding threads like cancer. You're "welcome" to come over if you lurk more and follow board culture, but please type like an anon if you're going to hop on by or just don't post at all. The vols have had an influx of bans lately for shitposting/namefagging, and it's beginning to irk the local userbase between the LOLs, emojis, and other reddit/forum-tier signs of not belonging there. I imagine the vols will probably take a more hardline stance if folks continue to flood in. If you don't understand imageboard culture, please lurk a few boards/threads before posting, or just don't post at all and stay on this website. We're grumpy old men and we don't like dealing with this shit.
lmao who the fuck you think you are to speak for the entire board. It's not like anons don't know exactly how to handle an influx from leddit, if anything you are coming off as a forum-tier newfag.
GTFO

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for everyone who have difficulties finding the right choices: all the bad choices are covered in blood , especially where the text is written, while the right choice looks a lot cleaner.

Reactions: Kubikiri and botc76

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, i've been playing this game for a long time and i just updated it to the latest version (2.1.1) and my old saves are not compatible anymore, and well i don't really want to start again, so i wanted to know how to use/decompress/copy or whatever the 100% save file, because i don't really understand this:
Open "TeechingFeeling - TS-Tan Save file folder."
Copy "TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav"
To the Main game directory.
*Where 'TeachingFeeling.exe" is.
So if any of you can explain it to me it would mean a lot.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys, i've been playing this game for a long time and i just updated it to the latest version (2.1.1) and my old saves are not compatible anymore, and well i don't really want to start again, so i wanted to know how to use/decompress/copy or whatever the 100% save file, because i don't really understand this:
Open "TeechingFeeling - TS-Tan Save file folder."
Copy "TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav"
To the Main game directory.
*Where 'TeachingFeeling.exe" is.
So if any of you can explain it to me it would mean a lot.
no you cant transfer save from older version... that is final... no but

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Friendly PSA from /hgg/:
Lol 4chin, wtf does this even mean?

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
no you cant transfer save from older version... that is final... no but
I think i didn't explained myself very well, my question is related to the main page of this forum, just below the main download link there's another "spoiler" message about using or extracting a 100% saved game to my game folder, but instructions are not so clear, because i cant find a "TeechingFeeling - TS-Tan Save file folder" in any of the files or links posted here, so if there is a 100% save game in the game folder or in any of the links posted here i really want to know, of if there's not such thing and those instructions in the first page are wrong i would also like to know, btw thanks for responding.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I think i didn't explained myself very well, my question is related to the main page of this forum, just below the main download link there's another "spoiler" message about using or extracting a 100% saved game to my game folder, but instructions are not so clear, because i cant find a "TeechingFeeling - TS-Tan Save file folder" in any of the files or links posted here, so if there is a 100% save game in the game folder or in any of the links posted here i really want to know, of if there's not such thing and those instructions in the first page are wrong i would also like to know, btw thanks for responding.
@Twistty did ya messed up there? or is the save file ald included? cause i download 2.1.1... not 1.9.2

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
I like this game but I'm not a fan of the loli aspect. Is there an increase breast size patch/mod or will there be?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I like this game but I'm not a fan of the loli aspect. Is there an increase breast size patch/mod or will there be?
nope. i don't know any mods that change the breast size. you would have to change ALL the images of the girl. that would be way too much work and wouldn't really work well with the story. she isn't really a loli by the way, more a young teen.

Reactions: DLSmaster

GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
Stuck for a really long time with missionary and r. cowgirl.
I used wine, blue flower tea, aphrodisiacs..... and nothing changes... any tips on how to get things moving faster?

DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
hi, my I don't know why but when I go to status in the game it's in Japanese can someone tell me how to make it display in English again?
Edit - I fixed the problem the because of the local my system was on it was on Japanese I changed it to English (us) and the problem got fixed

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes