VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

fallout4fap

Jan 10, 2018
This is is really good game but 50% of time game you gonna hold lctrl, story is good, scenes is really fapable and clothes awesome. Girl is cute even i have to say this and I'm not really big fan of(fuk) lolies in the ass if you know what i mean :D.

kir69

May 13, 2017
Well I haven't played this since the official release announcement on chan so time to see what has been done with this i guess. Hope he did some good work since then.

Shinigami0sama

Jan 14, 2018
Out of curiosity, anyone know how to use the say box? I tried typing into it and it doesn't seem to work for me (using 2.1.1) Do I have to translate my text into Jap or not in order for it to work? Or is the only way to use it the "Help" box right next to it?
PS: I hope this is the right thread to ask this in.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, anyone know how to use the say box? I tried typing into it and it doesn't seem to work for me (using 2.1.1) Do I have to translate my text into Jap or not in order for it to work? Or is the only way to use it the "Help" box right next to it?
PS: I hope this is the right thread to ask this in.
The "Help" box next to it are most likely the "say" options present. If you can remember the available questions you can write them in, but the help box has all the questions and "say" options that work, so you can just choose what you want to say and see her reactions.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
when i hover over the memory tiles to get the hints it says 'you raped her, you monster' even though i haven't, anyone know why?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
i did but then reloaded
And therefore you have the rape scene in the memory, because this action was saved in your game profile.

I.e., you can try any actions, any scenes, and all of this will saved in the «Memory».
And after this you can still have and keep going your "clear" walkthrough : )

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
fair enough, is there a way to get rid of it without starting again?
I don't think so, because game has only "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav" file.
If there is somewhere save editor tool, then you can try to edit your «Memory» tab.

P.S. Also you can try to open save file via text editor and find needed values.
Maybe it will works.

Jan 1, 2018
Unless I missed a post among the 29 pages here, this is not really a work in progress anymore, right? I mean, I know some people are working on the translation, but the game is done, right? If that is correct, anybody know if there is a mod (or more than one) which continues the story? I've got a killer concept, but it seems fairly obvious to me, so if anyone has done an "epilogue" mod, most of my ideas are probably in there.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Unless I missed a post among the 29 pages here, this is not really a work in progress anymore, right? I mean, I know some people are working on the translation, but the game is done, right? If that is correct, anybody know if there is a mod (or more than one) which continues the story? I've got a killer concept, but it seems fairly obvious to me, so if anyone has done an "epilogue" mod, most of my ideas are probably in there.
Game is still in development:

Update post from dlsite:
~ Dec/27/2017 ~
Correction: bugs/defects
Addition of contents

Moreover, as I wrote several times, this is "endless" game.
Here there isn't the end of story, untill you press "Exit" ofc :)

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr
Jan 1, 2018
Game is still in development:

Update post from dlsite:
~ Dec/27/2017 ~
Correction: bugs/defects
Addition of contents

Moreover, as I wrote several times, this is "endless" game, here no the end of story, untill you press "Exit" ofc :)

English Translation too: take a look at link on prev. pages.
Apparently I offended you with my question. Sorry about that. I DID notice your posts that this was an "endless" game, but as I DID, somehow, miss the note that this game was still in development (again, sorry), I mistakenly thought that after a certain point it would only be possible to repeat the existing scenes.
So, since I definitely don't want to interfere with whatever continuing content that's already in the pipeline, I hope you won't mind if I just write up a little fanfic story, with credit cited to Teaching Feeling, on Literotica... probably... in a week or two... or so... um, when I can... hopefully soon. :oops:

Reactions: Hotar88
Sep 4, 2017
Speaking of memories: I am pretty sure I got all the non-sexual scenes, the first BJ scene and the first Forest Scene and I am pretty sure that I saved my game after getting these scenes but now they are gone and all memories are just a blank black non-reacting boxes and when I point my mouse on them, they all says 'you raped her, you monster' but I didn´t press the molest button. Only the first time scene is on its place and works as it should.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Apparently I offended you with my question. Sorry about that. I DID notice your posts that this was an "endless" game, but as I DID, somehow, miss the note that this game was still in development (again, sorry), I mistakenly thought that after a certain point it would only be possible to repeat the existing scenes.
So, since I definitely don't want to interfere with whatever continuing content that's already in the pipeline, I hope you won't mind if I just write up a little fanfic story, with credit cited to Teaching Feeling, on Literotica... probably... in a week or two... or so... um, when I can... hopefully soon. :oops:
@Ti'elby Mercedes
What? Em, what?! Oh, there was NO any offense from you. You didn't offend me, relax :)
Maybe my post was a very "dry" and ordinary, so my apologies.

If you want to continue this story, I can only agree with you, because this game is really sweet and great.
If you want to write some fan story, then just do it. If you will share it with us then we all will be glad and thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Speaking of memories: I am pretty sure I got all the non-sexual scenes, the first BJ scene and the first Forest Scene and I am pretty sure that I saved my game after getting these scenes but now they are gone and all memories are just a blank black non-reacting boxes and when I point my mouse on them, they all says 'you raped her, you monster' but I didn´t press the molest button. Only the first time scene is on its place and works as it should.
Maybe something was wrong with your save file in the game folder (TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav) or with files in "Users\*OS Profile*\AppData\Local\tyranoscript" ?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes