VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
Maybe something was wrong with your save file in the game folder (TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav) or with files in "Users\*OS Profile*\AppData\Local\tyranoscript" ?
I don´t know, it all looks normal to me but I am not a computer expert. Looks like I will have to download game again and start a new game.

jeff560

Jan 18, 2018
I think i've managed to get some of the spacing issues fixed where ever the [name] macro is used in scenes by adding in missing macros to the config file and then adding all the missing macros to the key's, also fixed some untranslated lines of text

[This isn't the orginal patch, I added missing macros, fixed some spacing issues, added missing lines of text, and fixed some grammer issues]

You will still need to install the orginal patch first to use this. Afterwards paste the data folder from this patch into the game directory and and hit yes to overwrite the two files.

(Upadated patch download), Added another missing macro and added missing macro to keys

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Good job!

Are your fixes somehow bound with fixes from dev git page ?

P.S. Though, I can be wrong and your fixes are different from fixes by eng patch. Then my apologies.

jeff560

Jan 18, 2018
Mine are probably different most of the fixes I did were for these macros, "name_h", "p_name_ex", "p_name", "sex_name", "sex_name_ex", "v_name_ex_", "v_name_h", "v_name" adding these into the config and putting them into the corresponding keys solved most of the spacing issues between names

Zick Crt

Jan 11, 2018
How can I have sex with the Woman at the shop. Will it happen when I buy everything from the shop?
And the waitress too.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How can I have sex with the Woman at the shop. Will it happen when I buy everything from the shop?
And the waitress too.
Not implemented. Unless the developer does something in the future for both of them with an update (or someone makes a mod, because it's clear as the sun that with both of them you could end up doing "something"), for now you can only have sex with Sylvie.

Reactions: Zick Crt

Zick Crt

Jan 11, 2018
When I play v1.9 , when I change my name to Onii-chan, she will say she is very happy to be my little sister, but in v2.1, she doesn't react like that, why~~

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
First of all great game. Does anybody have suggestion for games like this? Thanks
Play them and try to figure things out on your own. :D I think it's pretty straightforward. You can try out different combination of events and check how much it changes Sylvie's relationship, using the reset button at the top-right corner of the screen.

Reactions: chester420

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got no idea. You can look in the game files for that outfit. I'm still at the point where I'm teasing her and she's constantly jumping on him and begging for sex. :tf:
Oh BTW.. it appears they are trying to finish the "unofficial" translation for 2.1.1.

Reactions: botc76

chester420

Dec 16, 2017
Play them and try to figure things out on your own. :D I think it's pretty straightforward. You can try out different combination of events and check how much it changes Sylvie's relationship, using the reset button at the top-right corner of the screen.
i actually meant other games like this that someone could suggest Thanks

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What I don't get is how you don't get her pregnant or a pregnancy scare with all the cum you pump inside of her tiny frame...

Reactions: awa2w2

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What I don't get is how you don't get her pregnant or a pregnancy scare with all the cum you pump inside of her tiny frame...
Eeeh.. maybe it will be something in the future when the game will be complete someday..? But I really, really doubt it xD

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes