VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
i don't know what to do in this game I spend a 2 hours and nothing more than one sex happens
This is a long game if player want to receive profit in sex scenes.

1. Agree to deal to the slave.
2. Talk to her, stroke her, take care of her, walk with her around the city, to the store and cafe and etc.
3. Just take care of her, don't let her to die.
4. Raise her mood and, if you want, lust.

This is "endless" game, so don't rush, take your time, because this game isn't for fast way to all sex scenes.

But, you can or fuck her once at start for fast sex (bad end), or be gentle, and soon you will see some changes.

For example:
Each ~500-1000 points in affection will open a new opportunities in outfits and her relationship;
Each several hundreds in lust will affects to her personal lust and raise her lechery.

P.S. This game is very good master-slave "simulator", ofc it doesn't have "professional" or rich options but still sweet and perfect.
But if you want to find something like "One master and many slaves, trading, merchants, extreme sex content" then you can try this:

So, @fallout4fap , just enjoy it and ask if there will be questions.

Last edited:

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Ya this game is awesome, I just wish there was a way to play full screen. It's kinda small on a 2k monitor.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
thx @Hotar88 but there are not much to do you know or i just dont have a luck. and the same dialogs aver and over is killing this game
@fallout4fap
I've spent many hours to this game and in this time I have ~1k relationship and more than hundred lust.
So, I know what I said. And I know what will happen with dozens of thousands relat. and lust.

And yeah, here need to "grind" a bit for progress in the game, scenes, dialoges.
As I wrote, this game isn't for fast game.

Last edited:
Reactions: fallout4fap

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I se only 1.9.2 mod. Can i use these on new version ? silly question i have to ask
Nope. Mod that are for 1.9.2 are not compatible with the 2.1.1. They're already converting all of them for the newest version, so unfortunately you've to wait some more.

Reactions: fallout4fap

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I se only 1.9.2 mod. Can i use these on new version ? silly question i have to ask
@nam654 are right.
Version 2.0.0 (next after 1.9.2) and 2.1.0 was quite different in the code from the previous version.
*Added some features, animations, bug fixes and etc.*

Though, you can try to adapt this mod to the new version, but, ofc, this depends on what exactly mod you're using.
Because not all mods can be easily converted to a new version.

Last edited:

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
there is just chat , pat head and molest options? there is nothing more to do with her?take to another place for example

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
there is just chat , pat head and molest options? there is nothing more to do with her?take to another place for example
first 2-3 week the story is linear, you can rape her(which lock you to bad end) or head pat to increase trust (high trust will unlock first scene of h event)... then she will fall sick (and die as bad end) or healed... then slowly other options will unlock such as go forest or town...

Reactions: macedo

Shinigami0sama

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, this was great. Thanks for putting up the links as the last version I played was a long time ago back when there was only like 5-6 different variants of clothing (like version 1.3 or something around there, yeah it's been a while since I played the game) I really liked it, however there was this strange message that popped up as a warning. I couldn't read it since it wasn't in English so I just X'd out of the warning window, I'm hoping that it wasn't anything serious. It happened during the "sickness" part (I'm hoping that's ambiguous enough to not be considered a spoiler as I'm fairly new to this site and don't know how to use the spoiler tags yet.)

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Ofc, you can't go with her outside home at once after start game. She is slave with not easy fate and past.
Ofc, she don't want to go with such unfamiliar man. So, just speak with her, take care of her.

is my post with some info.

Last edited:
Reactions: macedo

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, this was great. Thanks for putting up the links as the last version I played was a long time ago back when there was only like 5-6 different variants of clothing (like version 1.3 or something around there, yeah it's been a while since I played the game) I really liked it, however there was this strange message that popped up as a warning. I couldn't read it since it wasn't in English so I just X'd out of the warning window, I'm hoping that it wasn't anything serious. It happened during the "sickness" part (I'm hoping that's ambiguous enough to not be considered a spoiler as I'm fairly new to this site and don't know how to use the spoiler tags yet.)
@Shinigami0sama
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And try to use the last version of the english patch, it may fix your non-english text.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Noticed a bug with the closet, at a certain point when I try to save a preset outfit, after I press on the number I want to save it to, it brings me to the option of "Save," "Wear," etc, but I will be unable to press those save/other buttons (It doesn't appear as a clickable button.)

P.S: After I go all the way with the "molest" route, is that an automatic loss or is there anything I can do to avoid the dying of exhaustion route? (I did try multiple things, but nothing seemed to work.)

Shinigami0sama

Jan 14, 2018
Noticed a bug with the closet, at a certain point when I try to save a preset outfit, after I press on the number I want to save it to, it brings me to the option of "Save," "Wear," etc, but I will be unable to press those save/other buttons (It doesn't appear as a clickable button.)

P.S: After I go all the way with the "molest" route, is that an automatic loss or is there anything I can do to avoid the dying of exhaustion route? (I did try multiple things, but nothing seemed to work.)
The options should appear between brackets, which you click on because they're actually buttons. They should be a different color than the rest of the text, which is why when I first pressed on them I quickly found out they were buttons.

As for the molest route, going on that route is an automatic death flag so it's generally advised to not do sexual things until after you save her. Once you save her and she offers, you can do almost anything when it comes to bedroom time (I say almost anything because the option for anal doesn't exist in this game yet that I'm aware of). However, some stuff doesn't unlock until you raise her intamacy and lust up, so there's that to keep in mind too.

Cyssansige

Jan 13, 2018
The options should appear between brackets, which you click on because they're actually buttons. They should be a different color than the rest of the text, which is why when I first pressed on them I quickly found out they were buttons.

As for the molest route, going on that route is an automatic death flag so it's generally advised to not do sexual things until after you save her. Once you save her and she offers, you can do almost anything when it comes to bedroom time (I say almost anything because the option for anal doesn't exist in this game yet that I'm aware of). However, some stuff doesn't unlock until you raise her intamacy and lust up, so there's that to keep in mind too.
Actualy you can molest "just the tip", but when the option to continue or stop appears, you just need to choose to stop it. It will not set the death flag.

Reactions: Ratchet and Dank

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017

As for the molest route, going on that route is an automatic death flag
Yeah those buttons aren't working. Initially when I got the first bits of clothes it worked nicely, but after I got more clothes it stopped working. Even though those buttons look like buttons, when I hover over them they are uninteractive.
Not sure if there are any other people who experience the same issue in 2.1.1?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes