VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
Any games similar to this? I really enjoyed this style of game play where in a sense you change the life of girl for the better, and get H action out of it because the person you save ends up developing feelings for you.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
still some broken english text during sex scenes, and some missing words through dialogues. But since i played on 2.1 patch, this looks much much better, keep up the good work!
Yeah, this may well be, since it's in beta, text is still on translation.
For now the main emphasis is on development of modpack and uncensor.

Try to unpack clean 2.1.1 version and install latest english patch without modpack and put your save file there.
After, go to "Memory" and back to the menu, main window (actions for fix text after new version of the game or patch).
This may solve broken eng text... maybe : )

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, this may well be, since it's in beta, text is still on translation.
For now the main emphasis is on development of mod pack and uncensor.

You try to unpack clean 2.1.1 version and install latest english patch w/o modpack and put your save file there.
After, go to "Memory" and back to the menu, main window (actions for fix text after new version of the game or patch).
This may solve broken eng text... maybe : )
thanks for reply already done that, but as is it in beta, it doesn't bother me at all :)
and any news on modpack release for 2.1.1.?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Can someone help me I just found this sight because this game looks interesting. How do I play this game?
First don't be a dick to Sylvie. As mentioned through thread you can rape her on 1st day but she will die eventually. Game Over. So be nice to her, avoid bad choices who are slightly blured with red, pat her head, when she get sick threat her as a real doctor, lol. Well and pancakes. After few weeks you can have sex with her, because she thinks you are nice. Rest is up to you, and your kinky motherfucking brain! cheers! :FeelsGoodMan:

ilmarkll

Feb 4, 2018
Okay. This thread is long. Please, where are the links for the full game, plus any patches/mods.So far I've only found what appear to be mod patches for 2.1.1.

Please and thank you.

ilmarkll

Feb 4, 2018
Oh lookit… right in the OP…

Thank you. Not only for responding but without any snark. Appreciate that. My only excuse *might* be that I started reading before opting to register and therefore not able to see links.

BTW, which game is the second image in your sig?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Oh lookit… right in the OP…

Thank you. Not only for responding but without any snark. Appreciate that. My only excuse *might* be that I started reading before opting to register and therefore not able to see links.

BTW, which game is the second image in your sig?

it is VN, but i still like it a loooot :FeelsGoodMan:

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
This probably comes off as stupid but still, thank you to anyone who will take their time to answer it x3
I go down the nice path, aka I pet her and am nice to her a lot, and I got to the point where I am not sure how to progress. I got her a nurse outfit and can take her to forest, yet I am not sure what I need to do? I imagine that there is now a lust points next to affection points but I am not sure how to increase them? I don't know how to get the scene of me finding her doing the lewds with my shirt even though I follow the 'instructions' and I, in general, not sure how to sex system works as she always seem stiff and I got her to be "horny" on the second night only once, somehow.
To put it simply, I am kinda majorly stuck and/or lost so any pointers what so ever would be very appreciated; thank you for your time once again! ^^

Reactions: Downhilldown

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
This probably comes off as stupid but still, thank you to anyone who will take their time to answer it x3
I go down the nice path, aka I pet her and am nice to her a lot, and I got to the point where I am not sure how to progress. I got her a nurse outfit and can take her to forest, yet I am not sure what I need to do? I imagine that there is now a lust points next to affection points but I am not sure how to increase them? I don't know how to get the scene of me finding her doing the lewds with my shirt even though I follow the 'instructions' and I, in general, not sure how to sex system works as she always seem stiff and I got her to be "horny" on the second night only once, somehow.
To put it simply, I am kinda majorly stuck and/or lost so any pointers what so ever would be very appreciated; thank you for your time once again! ^^

well, you have to pet her my friend no matter what :D Keep getting all stats up, and keep unocking dresses in the store. Lust points will go up as you have sex with Sylvie. About sex system umm...just point to her boobs, pussy and mouth to get them super sensitive, s she won't be stiff in bed. About scenes here is what to do:

Kitchen 1-3: Has a chance of happening if Sylvie is wearing the night gown when the day ends. Probably doesn't trigger if you play any other H-events the same night.

Outdoor 1-3: Have Sylvie wear the idol dress and go out into the forest. When taking a break, you will be then offered a second option which will trigger the event.

Oral 1-3: Gained automatically as affection goes up.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
well, you have to pet her my friend no matter what :D Keep getting all stats up, and keep unocking dresses in the store. Lust points will go up as you have sex with Sylvie. About sex system umm...just point to her boobs, pussy and mouth to get them super sensitive, s she won't be stiff in bed. About scenes here is what to do:

Kitchen 1-3: Has a chance of happening if Sylvie is wearing the night gown when the day ends. Probably doesn't trigger if you play any other H-events the same night.

Outdoor 1-3: Have Sylvie wear the idol dress and go out into the forest. When taking a break, you will be then offered a second option which will trigger the event.

Oral 1-3: Gained automatically as affection goes up.
I must always pet and protec the waifu >:0 But hey, thank you for such fast reply! And thank you for some pointers too! :)

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
The premise of this game is right up my alley, but one thing has me leery to try it out: how good is the current translation? Is it worth continuing to hold off for the team to complete it, or is the current version good enough that I won't be cringing?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
The premise of this game is right up my alley, but one thing has me leery to try it out: how good is the current translation? Is it worth continuing to hold off for the team to complete it, or is the current version good enough that I won't be cringing?
nah, you won't cringe, there are some minor untranslated things, and few typos, but it's all good to go :FeelsGoodMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well.. if you want to play the game with everything included and a good translation, 1.9.2 it's your choice. Otherwise, since someone here keep saying that the current "alpha" translation for the 2.1.1 is good and not too cringy, than choose that. Although as of now, most of the mod that you can find on 1.9.2 aren't yet available - but probably you've already read this. So, make your choice!

Reactions: Downhilldown
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes