VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
D

Deleted member 430631

I wonder if the side characters become increasingly more involved with arcs of their own; just a little without deviating from Sylvie. I don't expect it to happen apart from bringing up an idea that sheds some light on the side characters and some additional details about Sylvie's past - since the game was released late 2015.

Besides, apart from being an idea with little use, it's fair to say how they've expressed their interests in the player and Sylvie for different reasons.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I wonder if the side characters become increasingly more involved with arcs of their own; just a little without deviating from Sylvie. I don't expect it to happen apart from bringing up an idea that sheds some light on the side characters and some additional details about Sylvie's past - since the game was released late 2015.

Besides, apart from being an idea with little use, it's fair to say how they've expressed their interests in the player and Sylvie for different reasons.
If you mean the one that sell you the clothes and the one that gives you sweets, then unless the developer makes something or unless someone create a mod of his own that is obliviously compatible with the game itself, then I wouldn't count on it that much. But if you mean all the char and not just those two, then it's always up to the dev. I too would like something, but.. time will tell.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
D

Deleted member 430631

If you mean the one that sell you the clothes and the one that gives you sweets, then unless the developer makes something or unless someone create a mod of his own that is obliviously compatible with the game itself, then I wouldn't count on it that much. But if you mean all the char and not just those two, then it's always up to the dev. I too would like something, but.. time will tell.
I wouldn't refer to Aurelia (clothes designer/shopkeeper) and Nephy (cafe waitress with heterochromia) alone, but yes, it includes Ferrum (the suspicious man) due to the development of events that started with Sylvie and would continue to revolve around. One example we know of is that Sylvie was unnerved by Aurelia's demeanor (her strange fascination with you and Sylvie), days after she let her emotions resurface - apart from additional bits and pieces of Sylvie's past, it would more or less add to how her emotional development becomes more grounded and the bond to be deeper (if possible, with little exaggeration). Ferrum initially appeared as an opportunistic man who payed his debt to you in an unscrupulous manner (having known about Sylvie firsthand) and Nephy is relatively similar to Aurelia when it comes to the aforementioned fixation on you and Sylvie - only she doesn't let it out as outwardly as Aurelia had.

Of course, it would take time to plan out minor character arcs and additional H-Scenes with Sylvie as a supplement for the idea. I know it's just that, without sounding like I'm detached from reality. We can't forget that the gameplay is not intended to end, while certain elements of any story would employ a means to an end. Your bond with Sylvie serves as the basis for the game, after all.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
Sep 4, 2017
Everything worked, but when I got to 627 Intimacy, suddenly, something broke for unknown reasons. every time I want to go out with Silvie, I am getting some kind of error message in Japanese, that I don´t understand and then everything stops reacting.

Jan 7, 2018
I am getting some kind of error message in Japanese, that I don´t understand and then everything stops reacting.
You got a Screenshot or text dump?
I can give it a go if you share.

If your using the copy from front page it out of date so I might have fixed it on the latest release

You can try below more up to date and already packed.

Feb 7, 2018
You know what I'd love to see modded into the game? A nonstandard game over based on a platonic relationship, if you reach an intimacy threshold without ever taking her to bed or doing other lewd things, or at least if lust == 0. Something like, "after a while Sylvie and I agreed it's best for us to have a father-daughter relationship. Instead, we focused on getting her back on track with education. We went with homeschooling for a while, but eventually we got her enrolled in a boarding school and she left the house. [some more stuff here] Of course she invited me to her wedding..."

Because it'd be nice to have the option to be kind and teach her to be human without turning her into a sex-crazed crazyeyed drugged-up fuckloli.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You know what I'd love to see modded into the game? A nonstandard game over based on a platonic relationship, if you reach an intimacy threshold without ever taking her to bed or doing other lewd things, or at least if lust == 0. Something like, "after a while Sylvie and I agreed it's best for us to have a father-daughter relationship. Instead, we focused on getting her back on track with education. We went with homeschooling for a while, but eventually we got her enrolled in a boarding school and she left the house. [some more stuff here] Of course she invited me to her wedding..."

Because it'd be nice to have the option to be kind and teach her to be human without turning her into a sex-crazed crazyeyed drugged-up fuckloli.
Making a mod like this means modding the entire game from the beginning (because the game is made like the other way from the beginning) and I don't think that someone will ever do such a thing - unless have a lot of free time to use and a lot of patience. Other than probably do even the "art" part and draw new scenes.

Feb 7, 2018
Making a mod like this means modding the entire game from the beginning (because the game is made like the other way from the beginning) and I don't think that someone will ever do such a thing - unless have a lot of free time to use and a lot of patience. Other than probably do even the "art" part and draw new scenes.
Nah, I was thinking of something a lot more limited in scope. Like the "Sylvie got sick and died" ending. Dunno about the latest versions, but in 1.8.2 it was just a few lines of text.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nah, I was thinking of something a lot more limited in scope. Like the "Sylvie got sick and died" ending. Dunno about the latest versions, but in 1.8.2 it was just a few lines of text.
Well.. personally speaking, that wouldn't be so satisfying in the end, reading just some text "Sylvie got married, had children and then died happily". I mean, at this point I prefer much more the game as it is and the bad ending, than some line of text.

Sep 4, 2017
You got a Screenshot or text dump?
I can give it a go if you share.

If your using the copy from front page it out of date so I might have fixed it on the latest release

You can try below more up to date and already packed.
I was using the latest version from the link in your comment. Unfortunately, I have no screenshot, because I am an idiot and I didn´t realised that it could help if I would make any. And I should wait for somebody to answer but I didn´t wait for somebody to answer and before you replied, I decided to move my save from the game's main folder to the desktop, completely delete the main folder, download the game again and copy my save into it. The problem was still there so I started a new game and made new save. Then I saw your reply. So far, everything works, but I think the problem could come back. If it returns, I will make a screenshot and I will post it here, OK?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@TheMadRobot365
Ofc, you can to post any info with any problems : )

And keep in mind what in the OP game itself have version 2.1.1 what is last for now.
But The English Patch is very old in that archive.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
@TheMadRobot365
Ofc, you can to post any info with any problems : )

And keep in mind what in OP game itself have version 2.1.1 what is last for now.
But english patch is very old in that archive.
So, as always, link for last is here:
Well, speaking of problems, I am using the latest version and I am trying to get back where I was when that problem started and I have a new problem. I am at 211 Intimacy but everytime when I am trying to use "To Bed" button, this appears:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It´s starting to look like the game hates me for some unknown reason.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@TheMadRobot365
Was there a such problem before?
Did you try to run it in compatibility mode (Win 7)?
Can you share your save?

P.S. And those messages "talk" about something like «tag» and «does not exist».
Maybe it's like one of "missed" bug in the english patch but need your save for test it on other side.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
@TheMadRobot365
Was there a such problem before?
Did you try to run it in compatibility mode (Win7)?
Can you share your save?

P.S. And those messages "talk" about something like «tag» and «does not exist».
Maybe it's like one of "missed" bug in eng patch but need your save for test it on other side.
No problem like this before.
I tried compatibility mode for Win7. Didn´t helped. Not even when I tried to run it as an administrator
I also tried XP - Service Pack 3. Same results.
Yeah, I can share my savefile.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@TheMadRobot365
Hm, I've just checked:
1. Unpacked game from archive (v2.1.1).
2. Unpacked eng patch (v2.4 from my post) to root folder ("TeachingFeeling-2.1.1") with overwriting files.
3. Put your save to root folder.
4. Launch game and chose 1st save from list.
5. ... no any bug, error or another problem for me. «To bed» also works fine and further scenes.

Quite difficult to found out where problem, not having it at me, sorry.

Did you try to use only game, fresh game, and only english patch, without early version of modpack ?
Did you try to delete this folder (backup it and delete or move it): "C:\Users\*Your profile*\AppData\Local\tyranoscript" ?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes