VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

mastert3318

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm installing 1.9.2 and unpacking it with 7zip and it's been unpacking all night and all of today and it's only at half progress. Is this normal?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm installing 1.9.2 and unpacking it with 7zip and it's been unpacking all night and all of today and it's only at half progress. Is this normal?
hmmm..i usuallz use winrar for unpacking, and it takes around 2mins. Maybe try re-downloading the game or use winrar. Hope it solves!

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
i've spent far too much time on this one, "lived with sylvie 173 days"
fun title. unlocked every scene, purchased all clothing and items, explored pretty much everything the game currently has on offer.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
i've spent far too much time on this one, "lived with sylvie 173 days"
fun title. unlocked every scene, purchased all clothing and items, explored pretty much everything the game currently has on offer.

you can always.....pet her! :FeelsGoodMan:

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
If you want the lastest release for the modpatch

You're welcome
Hello Mr. Ikagura, i have some questions:I understand a part with dragging data and tyrano folder, but what avout Mod Patch - WIP? is there a specific place to put files from that folder into game? Thank you in advance!

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
Hello Mr. Ikagura, i have some questions:I understand a part with dragging data and tyrano folder, but what avout Mod Patch - WIP? is there a specific place to put files from that folder into game? Thank you in advance!
It goes into data/scenario folder

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Guys,
On what version of the english patch "Pre-Patched" 1.9.2 based?

Is it the original jap version with integrated "Modpatch" or based on "All-in-One English Patch"?
And what is their version used here (for me last v8 and v11f)?

Reactions: Downhilldown

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
If you want the lastest release for the modpatch

You're welcome
Here already there is link to the last version of the english patch, just need to use the Search Box.
Not all ppl know where and how to download patch on GitGud.

All info is here: *Look around at page 36-37*

It's similar, but not same, a modpatch for v1.9.2.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
think i won't mess up with the mod until it is 80% or more re-made for 2.1.1.....i'll satisfy myself with goold old head petting

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
The mod patch was the old 1.9.2 mods being moved over to 2.1.1 by me.
Untested - so use at you own risk might even break your game.
It's not complete yet, hence no readme.text and the - WIP tag (Work in progress)
Yeah, like as written in my prev. message. Thanks for the confirmation.

think i won't mess up with the mod until it is 80% or more re-made for 2.1.1.....i'll satisfy myself with goold old head petting
Yep, better to wait till beta version with main features... or just test it now : )

Reactions: Downhilldown
D

Deleted member 430631

Though it's been a month since the latest post, I look forward to future updates pertaining to the game.

Jan 7, 2018
Since there was some confusion on what the latest english patch has I made a list.
Also if you would like to contribute, please post bugs in the thread.
My time to hunt bugs is limited but and I can wrap up reported bugs quickly.

2.1.1 English Patch includes
-----------
Uncensored Majority of sex scenes.
English translation of dialogue.
Talk Box - now works.
GUI Translations
New buttons for clothing.

The next release includes
-----------
Re-add hints to gallery
Rewording some english to flow better.
Added Spaces to fix sentence run over.