VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
as far as i know did all steps. only solution that comes up on my mind is to redownload the latest ver and patches to another machine and test it all again..
Just did a test and realized it only works with punctuation.
Mind trying one of these?

Try one of these.
Sylvie Full Talk list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

koking89

Feb 23, 2018
May I know how can I get the new scene in the forest? Currently using the 2.2 version and the english patch.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Glad I found this, just recently discovered this game and wishes I have found my most beloved Sylvie sooner @_@
Not wanting to netorare her (completely) but any suggestions for other ones that are the same as this game?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
so guys a technical question for all of you: I accidentaly went over and raped Sylvie (LOL) and now i have ''bastard you raped her'' so i deleted the game and downloaded again but it keeps the same message in CG. is there a hidden file/folder in C/User/.... to delete or what to do? Thanks

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
so guys a technical question for all of you: I accidentaly went over and raped Sylvie (LOL) and now i have ''bastard you raped her'' so i deleted the game and downloaded again but it keeps the same message in CG. is there a hidden file/folder in C/User/.... to delete or what to do? Thanks
Okay, just had a look. There is a file in your game folder called TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav. I'm guessing this is the savedata for your game. Try renaming that and see if that helps.

If this doesn't help, then tyranobuilder has a common storage under appdata/local/tyranoscript, which might be a problem. If you rename/delete this folder, then I believe it will affect all tyranobuilder games you have played. When I renamed that folder, the settings (music volume) in Teaching Feeling were reset, so I guess settings are stored there.

Reactions: Downhilldown

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
It was shared already. From 20 Feb – it's v2.2 Beta.
Now stable v2.2.0 is out.

Or this's in the save file (TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav) or in folder
"C:\Users\*OS Profile*\AppData\Local\tyranoscript".

It seems the Torrent for v2.2 Beta and 2.1.1 are the same
Nope, these versions has same archive name due to DLsite but different version inside.

@Hotar88 a stable patch is out? well time to check it out i guess... too lazy to grind stat tho
You mean stable version of english patch or game version?
If game version, then yep, it is out. My post was updated.

Teaching Feeling 2.2.0 is out. Changelogs was updated too.
Look files in the attach at page 36.

Jan 7, 2018
now i have ''bastard you raped her''
This is a error in the translation should have no effect on your game.
Hints where removed by Ray in 2.0.0 as he added a help screen.
I left a hint in for the blank image (Was originally the rape scene) so it was showing on all images by default.

My bad, this should be fixed on the gitgud. so don't worry you can play as normal.

i meant translation
The translation is work in progress but completely playable for 2.1.1.

Everything is translated, there are just some spacing issues. I recommend just giving it a try and seeing how you like it yourself.

Also I've included my save file for anyone who wants it.
Should have almost everything

Jan 7, 2018
@JustHereToTranslate i could contribute i bit by cleaning a bit on spelling and rough translation... but how?
Any bugs or grammar/spelling/spacing issues found can be reported at:
(You may need a free gitgud account)
Click the New Issue button.
Added Details
Or
If you report any issues in this thread, message me directly I will add them and fixed them as well

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
a lot ( or ) is not cleaned up
going out option is not translated for 2.2 patch
clothes shop lady missing

here is what i noticed so far for v2.2 with translation 2.4b

Jan 7, 2018
the 2.2
a lot ( or ) is not cleaned up
going out option is not translated for 2.2 patch
clothes shop lady missing
here is what i noticed so far for v2.2 with translation 2.4b
Will add to the issues in the gitgud page.

I think i have found all the untranslated choices.
Do these seem to match what was missing context wise?
Folder name data/images/ch
wood-front.png その場で On the spot
wood-front.png のそぱに立たせる Make Sylvie stand

Folder name data/image/menu
dr_all.png 作れるだけ作る Make as much as you can
dr_five.png 5つ作る Make 5
dr_one.png 1つ作る Make one
dr_quit.png ゃめる Quit/Back
dr_x.png 媚薬を作る Make an aphrodisiac
dr_z.png 精カ剤を作る Make a libido booster
n_vp_def.png こちらから指定しなぃ Do not specify
out_alone.png 1人で出かける Go out alone
out_dinner.png シルヴイ と舛食に Go with Sylvie
out_remind.png ゃつぱ〕ゃめる
out_town.png 街へ行〈 Go to town
out_with.png シルヴイ も一緒に Take Sylvie as well
out_wood.png 森へ行〈 Go to the forest
picnic.png ピク二ツク Picnic
quit.png ゃめる Quit/Back

I'm not to do at image editing so if anyone knows how to Photoshop I can provide translation font and blanks.

I will have to look into the clothe shop issue.
I only roughly updated the file for 2.2beta looks like some change with 2.2 official

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes