VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
The translation is work in progress but completely playable for 2.1.1.

Everything is translated, there are just some spacing issues. I recommend just giving it a try and seeing how you like it yourself.

Also I've included my save file for anyone who wants it.
Should have almost everything

hey big thanks for you save! :)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
so to be clear, this game is complete 100% and no new content is being added, the only thing currently being done is a translation of the text into english?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
so to be clear, this game is complete 100% and no new content is being added, the only thing currently being done is a translation of the text into english?
till the game gets the [Complete] tag at the top it's not complete :D
This game is fully completed but still being updated, including a new content.
Yep, even completed game can be updated.

For whom is combined post, also with changelogs, at page 36? :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@Hotar88 I am pretty sure I told you use multi-quote and not post multiple messages.......

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
I can't seem to Unlock Memories.. Ive been trying for 2 hours now
Are you after a specific memory? They should be explained in post 705, on te 36th page of this topic.
Though the information might not be accurate. I got the scene at work while Sylvie's lust was under 50, so the requirement should say "low". Also the game doesn't let me go anywhere at night, except for dining at evening, so I can't unlock the night clothes. It also doesn't explain what the "calm" and "horny" statuses mean. They are explained in-game, but the help pages appear to be untranslated.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Edit: Nah, found out that it maybe caused by some problems with my hard drive which made some of the pictures unviewable/corrupted, extracted installer and patch on another hard drive and it was fine. Just copy pasted the extracted files there and everything is working right.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Nope. In both cases (jap or eng), no need.

But if you have a problem with jap characters display, then you can try to launch game through applocale.
I remember a game long ago translated to English, but still required applocale for the text to stop appearing outside of the bounds, even if it was english. Would that be the same for this game too, sometimes the text goes outside of the readable area.

Also importing saves from a less translated version to a more translated one reverts the text in the empty save slots back to Japanese. Is there anything else?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I remember a game long ago translated to English, but still required applocale for the text to stop appearing outside of the bounds, even if it was english. Would that be the same for this game too, sometimes the text goes outside of the readable area.

Also importing saves from a less translated version to a more translated one reverts the text in the empty save slots back to Japanese. Is there anything else?
It really can be so. There are games with a similar appearance of text beyond the boundaries of text fields.
But I never got a same problem in the Teaching Feeling. Moreover, this can be and was fixed in the translation.
If you have a such problem, can try to share your save file here, so I can check it on my side.

Just text in the save slots? I never worried about it :D

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
hmm i cant seem to unlock the last 2 bj scenes, i have 662 lust, am i missing something?

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
The only thing I've noticed so far is that it makes her resistant to groping. You won't be able to make hearts appear that way.
From playing 1.9.2, I unlocked it automatically after reaching the certain Lust level just going for the option, so I got no clues, could be a bug.

The only thing that I can think of is even if you have high enough lust, the scenes will unlock in order, so you'll view the first scene even if you have high lust, then the second then the third. Other than that, maybe just try for higher lust.

Kerubin

Mar 6, 2018
I downloaded 2.1.1, and sylvie keeps dying from the fever despite my intimancy being over 45. The game keeps saying that I tell her to get some rest even though it never displays the choices.

zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm sorry but someone can pass me the links that I must use to download the game (the current clear), is that there are so many links that there are that I do not know where to start, like the game, the translator and the patches to remove censorship, Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes