VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

MaterM123

Mar 15, 2024
Only like 50% of the mod seems translated even with the patch. Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
do we have access to the chinese mod here? or is it behind a paywall? just asking before i do some digging, tnx!
To repeat what I said earlier, it's a mod that is circulating on baidu in China, so you'll have to look for it there or patiently search for a free uploader on Google, okay?
And if someone have it, they can upload it here, but the game is buggy.
I recently did a system update for Android 14 and it said it wasn't compatible with the OS and I couldn't play it ......

Reactions: Riess

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
To repeat what I said earlier, it's a mod that is circulating on baidu in China, so you'll have to look for it there or patiently search for a free uploader on Google, okay?
And if someone have it, they can upload it here, but the game is buggy.
I recently did a system update for Android 14 and it said it wasn't compatible with the OS and I couldn't play it ......
I have it, I said it before but no one asked me, they even said if they want the Android or PC version.
My bad, I back read a bit and found your posts, Tnx for the info!.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
not gonna lie, didnt feel like i would be interested about this game at first, but here i am lmao
Yup. I kept seeing this game every now and then. It just turned me completely off that I didn't want to try it. I think it's because I've seen enough fucked up games with girls being raped by disturbing creatures/monsters or just horrible people and the girls are crying and stuff. I know they're just games but that sort of thing turns me away and I guess I thought that's what this game would be like. I'm glad I was wrong and was pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
We all think that at first. But we are all wrong.
As I said to the person above, I was afraid of trying this game, lol. I kept seeing this game around and people would say good things about it and how much they liked it. Then I finally decided to give it a try. Word of mouth does wonders sometimes.

I think the game does a good job of showing how sweet Sylvie is and how sometimes that's all it takes to win a guy over. That's probably why people love this game. Sylvie is very easy to love and I feel like it's my job to make her feel special.

Linca09

Mar 30, 2024
Hello guys. I know this seems so late, but I download teaching feelings 3.0.22 android port by Himiko-s, and when I try to open it. it shows only this. I know other people here in the comment says you need to click/touch the menu button at the top left of the screen, but as you can see. there's nothing as menu butto.
all black. anyone here know how to fix this issue? I'm using android 12 btw. And I really really much appreciated anyone who can help me with this issue. Screenshot_20240331-161147.jpg

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok am i doing something wrong? or downloading the wrong thing? cuz i still have a mostly Japaneses game that is barely playable...

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes