VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've heard the developer is going to add some wedding...
Official wedding maybe. Someone said once Ray actually said no to pregnancy, but there's no source for that. But with Sylvie being in the physical state shes in (and not seeing pregnancy as one of the devs interests) I would find it unlikely.

Assuming Ray ever stops remaking things.

Reactions: Lerd0

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
after playing a bit my game just crushed and now has black screen on startup and nothing happens any help?
Try deleting the TeachingFeeling_sf.sav file, that .sav is just the settings so you won't loose your actual save.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know what games with the same mechanic sex like this game?

I mean, like you can choose what pose/grabing something/etc you want and depend on how long you have sex, the girls is kinda tired or even aroused.
Thanks in advance for who reply this!

Mar 28, 2023
Does anyone know what games with the same mechanic sex like this game?

I mean, like you can choose what pose/grabing something/etc you want and depend on how long you have sex, the girls is kinda tired or even aroused.
Thanks in advance for who reply this!
There's a good chance you've seen these before, but imma link them in case you haven't:

Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.01] [inusuku]
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy [Steam] [Inusuku]

These games are at least on par with this one, if not better, and have similar mechanics. Fantasy is still getting updates, Monochrome is apparently getting a remaster sometime soon. I recommend playing them with a color mod at least. Rambling about color mods- Daseson makes the best color mods for these games in my experience (here and here), but they are incomplete at the moment. While the Fantasy mod is mostly finished, Monochrome is definitely not, so I suggest pairing it with another color mod by overwriting some of the images if you choose to play Monochrome that way Color mods aren't too much of a hassle and the reward is worth it. Either way, hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyde90

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
There's a good chance you've seen these before, but imma link them in case you haven't:

Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.01] [inusuku]
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy [Steam] [Inusuku]

These games are at least on par with this one, if not better, and have similar mechanics. Fantasy is still getting updates, Monochrome is apparently getting a remaster sometime soon. I recommend playing them with a color mod at least. Rambling about color mods- Color mods aren't too much of a hassle and the reward is worth it. Either way, hope this helps :)
Thanks for reply!!!
Yes, i've already play this games.
it's similar and good too, but the down side is there was some *time limit when doing sex act.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
I know I'll get hate for this, but I wish there was a game like this one but without the loli element. Whenever I look for certain game mechanics and/or themes, many recommendations end up on this one, and I don't doubt the game is good but I just can't get past Sylvie's appearance. Just my two cents.
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko is much more light hearted but shares similar mechanics and about making a girl gain social skills. There is an Android fan port but it is very hard to run even on beefier phones being entirely high res Live2D and mostly voiced.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Teaching Feeling 4.0.6 for Android

Changes:

• First version for Android of Vercion 4.0.6
  • Installed patch ttfpatchguy corresponding to the date 2/5/2023
  • Added support to be able to use translation patches (.tpatch files) on Android, to apply a translation patch you must place the "TF_fix.tpatch" file in the "Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching Feeling English/4.0.6/" folder.
  • Added a slider that controls the view of the game, if you have display problems after applying a single patch, go to app settings and move the slider that says Zoom.
  • An option was added that controls the type of saving that will be done, by default it is in "file", but you can change it to "webstorage_compress", just keep in mind that in "webstorage_compress" the game saves cannot be saved backup or share with another operating system.

Download:
Yo just curious why this requires FULL file access???? That's pretty sketch. Never had any issues on F95 but it's rare to see this.

Jul 23, 2023
Is there translation for the scenes and tabs?
The 2.x.x versions had full translation for those

ps 4.0.6 is unplayable piece of shit
11212122.jpg

pss. 1. How to skip the bed scene? I mean to finish it (cum inside or outside) without spam clicks and listening to these squishy sounds? There's blue button to quit, is there on to finish quickly?
2. How to remove / censor this ugly veiny dick? Make it completely transparent like 100% 11113fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

Last edited:

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko is much more light hearted but shares similar mechanics and about making a girl gain social skills. There is an Android fan port but it is very hard to run even on beefier phones being entirely high res Live2D and mostly voiced.
You can just download the PC version and play it using Joiplay. more smooth and stable.l

Reactions: daishan21

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Didn't you know? Piracy costs content creators billions every second of every day, it's killing the media industry! It's got nothing to do with poor content creation and hostile business decisions targeting customers. It's not the complete lackluster content creation or attacking the fans when they question the quality of the work content creators put out.

Piracy funds terrorisim and "everyone" knows that pirates are the number one cause for the depletion of the ozone...

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes