VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hi
I want to share with you my attempt to translate the Chinese mod "希露薇の交配计划V7.6.9" mentioned above.
Most of the text except for a few scenes is the same as in the 3.0.22 version available here, but still, there was a lot of it so I might have made a mistake somewhere, I didn't translate everything like too-small buttons, but it should be enough to check out this mod.
Download link
If anyone wants can try to translate the rest :)
Oh, and from what I saw in the files, besides Sex with Nephy and Aurelia, there should also be Milking Aurelia, and with Sylvie Public Sex on the Balcony and Public Oral Sex at the Market.
View attachment 3540789
This link at me dont works very fine. It stucks around 28%. :unsure:

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Hi
I want to share with you my attempt to translate the Chinese mod "希露薇の交配计划V7.6.9" mentioned above.
Most of the text except for a few scenes is the same as in the 3.0.22 version available here, but still, there was a lot of it so I might have made a mistake somewhere, I didn't translate everything like too-small buttons, but it should be enough to check out this mod.
Download link
If anyone wants can try to translate the rest :)
Oh, and from what I saw in the files, besides Sex with Nephy and Aurelia, there should also be Milking Aurelia, and with Sylvie Public Sex on the Balcony and Public Oral Sex at the Market.
View attachment 3540789
good but you should have uploaded it to pixeldrain or gofile

mastert3318

Sep 20, 2017
For some reason the LegionMP patch isn't working for me. Maybe I'm installing it wrong.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

vaishakraj

Oct 6, 2022
What happened to the dev? Did he stop making games? I can't find him in any socials.
well no he abandoned his fan he still update but due to players pirating his game just to mod it he got angry and that it if you want more info just type in Google teaching feeling 4chan you will get the results

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a list of mods for this game somewhere with links?
Mods are installed to the versions they work for, if any appear for 4.0.6 they'll probably .

Happy .

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
I was digging around for the Korean version since the peeps over 4ch said they have ported some of the mods from 3.x to 4.x. Instead I found a pretty old article of the Teaching Feeling's modders in Korea actually got caught and arrested by the Korean's police. Pretty wild stuffs.

Last edited:

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
well no he abandoned his fan he still update but due to players pirating his game just to mod it he got angry and that it if you want more info just type in Google teaching feeling 4chan you will get the results
Japanese dev moment (I'm assuming). They make great stuff but man do they get up in arms about stuff no one can control. I mean I get it and I sympathize with them. They should get paid for their work, but you're never going to defeat piracy and will just make things worse for yourself bitching about it.

_Gerai_

Jan 7, 2023
Japanese dev moment (I'm assuming). They make great stuff but man do they get up in arms about stuff no one can control. I mean I get it and I sympathize with them. They should get paid for their work, but you're never going to defeat piracy and will just make things worse for yourself bitching about it.
Yeah the only thing you technically can do is to pull CD Projekt move and do something similar to what they did with Witcher. Which is the game recognizing you having a pirated copy and intentionally swapping the models of hot girls in sex scenes with withered old grandmas.

Tetsuji

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone tell me how much this game has progressed? I genuinely can't be bothered to scroll through 600 pages lol. last time i checked version 4 was only halfway done with translating, has it progressed much?

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how much this game has progressed? I genuinely can't be bothered to scroll through 600 pages lol. last time i checked version 4 was only halfway done with translating, has it progressed much?
The patch is basically fully translated, but none of the other mods have been updated.

Jul 23, 2023
Where is the " «Reload Button» "? For saves compatibility?
111111.jpg

How to fix laggy text subtitles? It seems the game runs in 2 - 5 fps, even tho CPU is barely loaded. Sometimes the textures get broken, it shows little green triangle empty image, like in html code and layering over one another

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where is the " «Reload Button» "? For saves compatibility...
That's for things like 1.8.3 to 1.9.2, or 2.0.0 to 2.5.2 like it says. 4.0 has the quick start so you don't have to start from scratch, I don't think newer versions have the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know about any broken textures, unless extra something that shouldn't be is installed. But it can be slow, the 4.0.6 WIP translation patch doesn't have any of the fixes like 3.0.22 does.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes