4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Stuff like the BDSM domina is just gone now?
Shit I already forgot about that stuff and it was just added, Doesn't make sense to add that so recently only to now find out the game is coming to an end. Feels like wasted potential and a rush towards the finish line. In fact this update as a whole feels like a rush job, especially the dinner. Why even add it at all?.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Shit I already forgot about that stuff and it was just added, Doesn't make sense to add that so recently only to now find out the game is coming to an end. Feels like wasted potential and a rush towards the finish line. In fact this update as a whole feels like a rush job, especially the dinner. Why even add it at all?.
Maybe it's a symbol of the banality of living together. ;)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Different strokes for different folks, and all that...Between Simone and Mary its a tie for me... Mary is sweet albeit a bit "petite/skinny", on the other hand Simone acts kinda loose, and is also kind of "voluptuous/chunky".

The only one that I agree is leagues more attractive is Andi... that mature wench is probably in my top 10 females of all games, if not easily in my top 20.
The 2 hottest women in gaming Milfy City Mom A wife and Marriage Mom

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I usually can't see it From the front myself, its from the side or back, she might just have a huge black girl booty, which for some reason always triggers me to call a girl fat/chubby lol. Her hips and thighs are pretty wide too, but that might just be due to comparing her with poor Mary.
Agree I think it could be a triangle ending
Haha don't say I didn't warn you when one of my BBC homies come NTR and Cuck you out

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Andi needs her own game, Andi does Dallas or something like that, anyways, this game is Life with Mary, so I hope rejecting Mary turns into bad endings for Simone or whatever lovers :devilish:

Reactions: Namco15

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
exactly,like why put so many choices in the game that wont impact the story whatsoever? when i told her he's no good for her i expected her to push him off...sadly she didn't
It's what I was getting at earlier, the dev added more than a few choices that had no larger impact. I don't believe he did so because he didn't intend for something to come of it, he just abandoned ideas later.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks dev,:) the VN has been outstanding and for myself on the 'Mary Only - Marriage path' it's been a fantastic journey from the very first episode. Love it and my nominee for theme song has gotta be;

Last edited:
Reactions: CorzoSiete
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes