4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so @UncleVT don't talk like you know what's happening and what's good and what's not.
I said it's weird, not I know what's happening. And I'll still give my opinion. Loyalty for me is very important. If you work or did it with someone, it's the least you should have. If you have differences, you can leave the team, but you must still be loyal.

And I'll finish with this cause offtopic.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well, after Game only be 1.00, this Game can have chanse to be Good Game, but not realy Nice...
Short, Not realy Intersesting Story and NPC, Fap-Fap contetnt is low and ugless...

Reactions: Koulo077

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
just my opinion but sounds like he's talking as a player seeing so many stuff totally forgotten about as the end nears like it didnt matter..but YES..because he is part of that team..he should probably have a gamer alt to comment with and keep his team alt all thumbs up and happy face in public..HAHAAA!!
generally speaking..its still a nice game...BUT..Rob's list
1:the choice is John good or not..seems to not matter
2:the BSDM training..WTF? why ?..filler?
3:the movie with Vanessa ok..was a nice afternoon..but again..WHY?
4:the creepy driving instructor guy..just a tease of WTF?..why?..
so there are some things that look like they are totally ignored now and the game's being rushed to the finish..sure..like i said..its still a nice game..but..there will be a "huh?" at the end.
Why are you so surprised... The entire game is filler. The entire game is a kinetic novel with some rare choices added for normality because the dev did not want the "kinetic novel" tag because a lot of players do not like that tag. So he added choices that does nothing and absolutely ends the game and only at the end it seems his thinking changed and decided to add some real choices with consequences instead of game ending screen, but it is a little too late for that.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
a kinetic novel I guess that would be more applicable. Not trying to get everyone agro. but yah early on I hoped it would be more. guess I set bigger expectations for it.
i just hope we'll get some decent ending/s at least,maybe one with Andi too? i'm not talking about a threesome with her and Mary that would be to stretched out for this game (even if it would be amazing) but please not just a normal ending with Mary and one where the MC ends up alone,please give us some closure...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
About an ending with Andi, seeing how some threads got dropped, we can all hope that some will appear out of nowhere. So who knows... might happen, I don't know how Mary will take it though.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
About an ending with Andi, seeing how some threads got dropped, we can all hope that some will appear out of nowhere. So who knows... might happen, I don't know how Mary will take it though.
she'll likely be weirded out-at first. however, i think that she's smart enough to see that in the long run-this would work out for the best for her, her mother-and me.............and not just in a sexual way-there are quite a few benefits

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just wish we had more opportunities with Andi she has been kinda shoe horned in with John. I feel like we have missed out on her and instead of the damn ex why not have more Andi scenes instead.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just wish we had more opportunities with Andi she has been kinda shoe horned in with John. I feel like we have missed out on her and instead of the damn ex why not have more Andi scenes instead.
The fact that you could potentially guide her realtionship with John one way or the other, kind of gave me the hope that she would be involved in future updates. But as time passed it was more and more obvious that she wasnt' a LI. It would have been fun to see the two ladies competing, but it is what it is.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The fact that you could potentially guide her realtionship with John one way or the other, kind of gave me the hope that she would be involved in future updates. But as time passed it was more and more obvious that she wasnt' a LI. It would have been fun to see the two ladies competing, but it is what it is.
this game had so many opportunities to be revived but instead they missed all of them

U

User_849714

I play on android. Game crashes every time during the role play scene at the school.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes