Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Jun 2 at 10:57am

Unlocked
Progress report
Hello

We have started working on the last update.
Like I said, only the epilogues left to do.
They are proving quite big, though.
We've prepared 80 renders so far, and only finished one. And there are a lot of permutations and variations depending on your choices in the game.
For example if you have a high relationship with Mary and you comited to her while at the same time you cheated on her with Simone the first night, but not the second, that's one variation. If you cheated both times, that's another. If you were friendly with Vanessa, that's another etc....
Of course not all epilogues will have the same length, and some of the renders we will be able to reuse. But still, we're not talking about a couple of images at the end of the game saying " And they lived happily ever after".
Given the size, we pondered if we should split the epilogues into more than one update, but we decided against it.
I'll keep you informed every weekend of our progress.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
"So you fuckers said my decisions led nowhere? Let's see how you like it when your ending with Mary is ruined by choosing that John is a bad man". Seems they are going all in with the endings, nice.

Reactions: Blayo and UncleVT

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder for what purpose Ren'Py has the feature of almost unlimited number of saves.
Well if you remember DMD in 2016.We have only 3 saves.DMD 0.0.6 makes the saves 99,and DMD 0.11 makes them unlimited.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I wonder for what purpose Ren'Py has the feature of almost unlimited number of saves.
I have a confession to make. When I was writing the previous post I loaded a random save and hit tab to try and find a choice to use as an example. After a minute of waiting the skip kept going, so I went with the one I remembered, the John one. So in this case I don't think we need "unlimited saves".

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have a confession to make. When I was writing the previous post I loaded a random save and hit tab to try and find a choice to use as an example. After a minute of waiting the skip kept going, so I went with the one I remembered, the John one. So in this case I don't think we need "unlimited saves".
If I learn something playing Ren'Py games is to save in each choice. A big number that choices are useless, but in many games it saved me from having to start from scratch. Let's remember that we are playing games in development.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
"So you fuckers said my decisions led nowhere? Let's see how you like it when your ending with Mary is ruined by choosing that John is a bad man". Seems they are going all in with the endings, nice.
HaHa I'd really Like to see that.. I'm not that fucker I agree!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is a hell of a lot more useful if you can name the saves!
The picture help a lot.Remember BB-we don't have a visual and naming don't always help because of the massive grind that can go over 600 game days.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes