4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the only person..to notice that..you win the Zonie for "paying attention to trivial Rob shit" save this and cherish it View attachment 307573
I will cherish it always. :LOL: BTW, that really surprises me. It's the same damned MC model; how could you not notice the connection? I doubt, of everyone playing Mary, that you and I are the only ones also playing Alexandra.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I will cherish it always. :LOL: BTW, that really surprises me. It's the same damned MC model; how could you not notice the connection? I doubt, of everyone playing Mary, that you and I are the only ones also playing Alexandra.
Ptolemy's fans are playing all the games of that team: Alexandra, Haley, Mary... You could check the threads and you'll see the same names in all three.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
just my opinion but sounds like he's talking as a player seeing so many stuff totally forgotten about as the end nears like it didnt matter..but YES..because he is part of that team..he should probably have a gamer alt to comment with and keep his team alt all thumbs up and happy face in public..HAHAAA!!
generally speaking..its still a nice game...BUT..Rob's list
1:the choice is John good or not..seems to not matter
2:the BSDM training..WTF? why ?..filler?
3:the movie with Vanessa ok..was a nice afternoon..but again..WHY?
4:the creepy driving instructor guy..just a tease of WTF?..why?..
so there are some things that look like they are totally ignored now and the game's being rushed to the finish..sure..like i said..its still a nice game..but..there will be a "huh?" at the end.
it seems as tho there just rushing to get it finished which is a shame because i really like the game but why have options that mean nothing there are a few like rob pointed out a few pages ago so i wont list them. i also wish there was more content with andi
Yeah, this was and still is kinda, one of my favorite games. I always thought it was underrated, it had good writing, art and a rich range of characters. Maybe if more people recognized it's qualities, more would have supported it, and it might have had a longer, fuller life... maybe.

There are other games out there that are expected to have the same life span but are much richer.

It's just sad I guess, to see this game not having the love it deserves. To see this gem, being cast aside.

215303j

Ptolemy's fans are playing all the games of that team: Alexandra, Haley, Mary... You could check the threads and you'll see the same names in all three.
Actually I'm behind on Mary and haven't played Alexandra yet. Haley and IR on the other hand are some of my favourites and I'll play them as soon as they are released.

That seems like the wrong game, or the wrong thread mate. ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Actually I'm behind on Mary and haven't played Alexandra yet. Haley and IR on the other hand are some of my favourites and I'll play them as soon as they are released.

That seems like the wrong game, or the wrong thread mate. ;)
Ops xD

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
TBH, IR is probably the only Ptolemy's game I don't like. I really hate multiple protagonists thing in this kind of games.

Reactions: Mytez

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And as much as we like to complain about missing opportunities it's still one of the most compelling stories in any adult VN.
Agree to disagree about "compelling". It's decent (why I still play it), but the story itself is only so-so. Hardly got me glued to my seat or anything. I'm still waiting for it to go somewhere interesting (it has potential, but with each new release there's less and less). I mostly still play for the potential and then the renders, tbh.

Reactions: Koulo077

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm
I just started this game so..
I kinda feel like mc is focusing only to Mary..
I mean can't I at least fck other girls also
Like her mother and her friend

Alexndra
Where mc love Alex
Bt also bang other girls

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes