Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
nCtRWFXauBl_dthl0Br0kKYFThzF8Giul-pQD90oU79X-6_SifaGsglAeNnPVXUv.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Jul 7 at 12:25pm
Hello

As usual, I can't say a lot without spoiling the story.

We're working on the next update. 71 images of the planned 200 have been prepared so far. And we're trying to use renpy's code to create a pseudo animation.

Not much else to say. Everything is on schedule, and there is no reason for any delays.

Best regards

Likeblondes
;)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is this a demo? If so how far does it go? I got to the dance, but cannot seem to advance.
It's beyond my idea of a demo now, but is not complete. Guess it depends on your definition.
Version 0.18 (I think it was), the previous update, finished by the pool at the dance. Check your version, V 0.20 goes through the rest of the dance and the following days.

Your answers don't seem to influence on the story, but I really like the game nonetheless :)
My next month pledge is going into this game. (shame I'm not as rich as the MC to support every good game out here :teary:
This is more a novel than a game, so there are not a huge amount of choices however you can make bad calls and end up with Mary packing her bags. So make sure you look after her well.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Best friend's daughter = are you going to treat her as your own daughter or do you want your head caved in? That point aside, yes there is the moral issue, you've been asked to look after her, but not that way. Mind you your BF has dumped a lot of shit on your doorstep so everything's got a bit murky.
ETA - they both seem very conscious of the shit storm to come and have mentioned having to speak to, at least, Andi about the relationship.

Your statement is at odds with where my moral line would be. Hugs and support - fine, sleeping with? seriously dodgy ground and if she needs that support at night do it outside the bedroom, it stops mixed signals. ETA - however, this is only a work of fiction.
Also she is a virgin and has asked to take it slow....so....do you respect her wishes or push her to do stuff she's not comfortable with?
Have you ever heard the term "FANTASY"? GROW UP!!!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Have you ever heard the term "FANTASY"? GROW UP!!!
Sorry getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional. I've chosen not to take that option.

ETA - however, this is only a work of fiction.
Someone should have gone to specsavers to ensure they can read what they quote and not make themselves look a little bit silly getting all angry and shouty about something that's already been acknowledged.
But thank you for your input in this thread, everyone appreciates well thought out and coherent additions to the discussion.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i know i'm kinda being selfish right now but i wish he could also get her mother (andy) and.... *you know a harem route* but nvm me. it's just my opinion coz i really love harem. lol :p
I'm with you there.
When I play, and get to the party pool scene, and am asked about past love. I usually go with telling Mary that the name of that girlfriend is Andy, and that she cheated on me.
This way it gives the illusion that, because she cheated, she got pregnant from it. Thus she ended the relationship, because of a one night drunken mistake with your best buddy. A small party that you three had, and you just happened to pass out first.
Feeling guilty for betraying you, she ended it, thereby both their parents forced the marriage.
It leaves room to start things up for an Andy path, by telling her, that if she hadn't left you, you would have married her instead. Thereby raising her daughter as your own.

Of course there's more to it, but you get the gist...………………………...Peace!!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm with you there.
When I play, and get to the party pool scene, and am asked about past love. I usually go with telling Mary that the name of that girlfriend is Andy, and that she cheated on me.
This way it gives the illusion that, because she cheated, she got pregnant from it. Thus she ended the relationship, because of a one night drunken mistake with your best buddy. A small party that you three had, and you just happened to pass out first.
Feeling guilty for betraying you, she ended it, thereby both their parents forced the marriage.
It leaves room to start things up for an Andy path, by telling her, that if she hadn't left you, you would have married her instead. Thereby raising her daughter as your own.

Oh noes!?!... You, you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Oh nice. I see what you did there. But this is one of the unique game in here. Setting aside the "Dad - Daugther Part" which it's common, I think the "Stick to one route" is not bad and it's special. Well i'm looking forward to the next update. Cheers to this game. :)

I'm with you there.

Reactions: M!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I prefer FFM. Sexy time with both the lovely mother and daughter would be better than a scene with the two men and the mom :D
Everyone's vision is so narrow
MMMFFFFFF
MC, Mike (Dad and the same name as Silver O.O) and John (friend) but not Carl because...pathetic.
Mary, Andi, Simone, Aunt Jenna, Vanessa (Mike's (ex?) GF), now the other F - I thought he had finished with Vanessa and started with another woman.
From here we introduce Mike as Andi's ex and John as Andi's suitor, light the blue touch paper and step well back.
Fade to black, Mary and MC walking hand in hand into the sunset, Mary looks back over her shoulder with a crafty smile on her face, signalling the other girls to follow.
Epilogue
John and Mike killed each other.
After a police investigation no further action was taken and the wills were read -
Andi inherited everything of Mike's, he had not got round to changing his will and to everyone's surprise John had name the MC as the person closest to him and left him everything. With the proceeds from selling Mike's estate and the MC's flat, they extended John's house and everyone moved in together.
After her graduation from Music school, Mary was sent on a special catering course to learn about portion control...

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I think if I was the MC, I'd be starting to get somewhat ticked off with Mary and her cooking! Pancakes, boiled egg and toast with coffee and orange juice in bed... Followed by her one and only meal of pasta for dinner.. And now she serves it for breakfast,, even if it's "leftovers"! FFS.. lol

LWM-Breakfast.jpg

She'll kill him with all that pasta.
Then again.. Carbs.
You can burn them off doing exercises "nudge nudge.. wink wink" :evilsmile:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes