Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
I would like to see an Option to cum inside the pussies of the Girls in order to impregnate them. those who don´t like pregnancy can still cum outside, and stay safe. I´am really like that game, great renders. A Little bit more NTR would be nice.

Reactions: leon02457

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy knows how to keep Momma Happy!!

Reactions: leon02457

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
True, usually im all about them mommas in visual novels but this one is getting a bit boring now. I was excited everytime i saw a new update for this but not anymore. Wouldn't mind if he wrapped it up with a big brother/sister finale and move on to a new project. But sadly, this is not going to happen.
well she seem like a slutty whore when she drinks so would not be that strange to see a threesome with the sis if them both a drunk, mother like daughter :p

Reactions: Draverik

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i have seen the mother somewhere, what kind of model use in this? and what software was used in this?

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Does this game actually have content? With a version number like 0.9, it makes it seem like the game is nearly finished, but I've been burned before. I can't take another cocktease game that promises incest and delivers brief nudity at best.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Does this game actually have content? With a version number like 0.9, it makes it seem like the game is nearly finished, but I've been burned before. I can't take another cocktease game that promises incest and delivers brief nudity at best.
It does man...your balls won't be blue anymore...if that's what you're worried about.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, it's been slightly over a year since I first tried this VN/Game during it's v0.1 release... There has been a fair amount of content added... Although the story is about average, and sometimes the character visuals were slightly grainy, what made me keep the above average overall score, was the inclusion of so much choice... This VN/Game is mostly about player/reader choice, and I don't mean the types of choices (even though there are plenty of those as well, some more hardcore then others), but the fact that the player/reader is presented with choices to make... A lot of choices revolved not only around relationship building, to open up content, but also choices to avoid content you may not want or feel comfortable seeing... Such as avoidable NTR, avoidable rape, choice to blackmail or not, and so on... Those more extreme things don't appear much, so don't get your hopes up if you're just looking for tons of that stuff... It's just refreshing to see the developers offer up quick choices to avoid it or not, in the moment they occur... I went ahead and updated my review...

Zip

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. I did alter story slightly so you don't get dinged for one girl when choosing to do something for another...

Let me know if you have issues...

• Love
Reactions: chicken head
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes