3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
The potential for this was absolutely there but they fell flat with just one critter to interact with. That this is blatantly meant to be some sort of SCP facility means there should be other monsters stored there, so this means there should be other monsters to look after and fuck. That's how this could have gone anyways...

But then again... if I'm honest, the animations I'm seeing also look mid as hell, so maybe the lack of polish the devs seem uninterested in putting into the game now is just a warning that they're not planning to do any further improvements after they chuck this out.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Where is everyone getting a 2025 release date at? Ever since he's changed it on steam it's always been 2024 unless he changed it for a brief period by mistake.
release.png

Reactions: MrStal0ne

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
With how utterly buggy it is, no wonder they decided to push the release for some months.
My bet is that launch date will move from Q1 2024 to Q2 2024 around February

Apr 29, 2022
anyone knows how to fix a unity crash? (the one that appears before executing the game and shows the unity logo with a red excalmation)
I'd try the following:
- make sure the folder is not read-only
- make sure the path to the game does not contain any special characters
- maybe rename the folder so no spaces/weird characters and try to move it to the root of the disk
- not sure if that applies here, I'd also try to run the game with locale emulator or ntlea (ntlea gives you the choice of 2 dll options, one of them might work, the other one might possibly give you error)

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
This looks awesome, but I can see this becoming a massive paywall, with so much crap locked behind a paywall like so many other games that are not worth the effort. Could this be something worth your time without a paywall every action or 1-2 scenes before hitting that brickwall? Maybe. But I am pretty sure this will just become another brick on a giant wall of easily forgettable games !

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
I'm not religious, but if I was - I'm sure this would be a sin.

Edit -

Important Information!

Anyone experiencing a crash on load - do this >

1. Head to the game folder
2. Open folder named "GeckoGirlProject_Data"
3. Right click on file "Boot.config" and open with "notepad" or editor of your choice
4. You'll see the line - "gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=1" - change the "1" to a "0", so it looks like this > "gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=0"
5. Save the file, overwrite if asked.
6. Load game and enjoy.

Experiencing the window being too large/too small on your PC? Do this.

Launch your game as you normally would. Once in, hit ALT and ENTER together. It'll resize the window to match the boundaries of your display.
doesn't help :(

Karakatra1

Nov 17, 2022
Hello, I have a question, my FPS is stable at 15, and the computer is not loaded anymore, I feel like there is a FPS limitation, can I somehow fix it?

Jan 28, 2021
love how this crashes randomly and for no reason no matter the settings
also love how i cant full screen or change the games size cause its bigger then my screen tf

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
ok so to get past day 0 there's a control panel that kind of hard to see along the wall above the stairs the the computer doesn't tell you about until you interact with it man i was stuck for a while

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes