3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Edit: The requirements in the computer are correct. The requirements in the scene list give a bugged description.

Anyway, the character design is cute but it's very short and there's barely any interaction in the 'sim' portion of the game. You can't even do anything with the toys beyond the water hose.

Last edited:

CrypticMight

Aug 17, 2021
Edit: The requirements in the computer are correct. The requirements in the scene list give a bugged description.

Anyway, the character design is cute but it's very short and there's barely any interaction in the 'sim' portion of the game. You can't even do anything with the toys beyond the water hose.
You have to cum in the food bowl 3 times by going up to it and pressing 3 to unlock it which it doesn't tell you. You will also see that you have another face option at this point during sex scenes in bottom left corner.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeformZero-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zofi

Sep 1, 2018
I made the game fullscreen, but it chops off the bottom and top of the screen and I can't get it back to the initial resolution when it launched. Anyone have any tips to get it back to a normal resolution? I tried deleting the appdata/locallow folder, but didn't work.

Nevermind, I picked up the ResizeEnable tool and that helped fix it.

Last edited:

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
So can you fuck the gecko form or is this another example of cowardice?
it happens in a dream. MC dreams of a monster girl, but in reality he is mating with a gecko =)
I liked the game, maybe someone knows something similar?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
/wipes sweat from helmet
Ever wear a hat and knock it on my reaching under something and forgetting it's there? This is the same thing. I couldn't be surprised is astronauts have never tried the same while in space. Only the REALLY can't take there helmet off

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes