• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 29, 2022
Bugged.
- Some UI elements all over the place, it tries to interact with the lifeform from the other end of the room.
- I hate that they move my mouse cursor when interacting with items.
- Cursor is either locked in a window or not locked as it should be. Sometimes cursor disappears.
- Frequently crashes (renaming a folder to something without spaces seems to fix?)
- Dust does not disappear even when you buy 'automatic cleaner' (though the 'clean' level remains at 100)
- No way to change save slot?
---
- Translation is pure poetry, MTL is bad, some text is untranslated, some text is unrelated, some text is "#REF!"
- Gameplay loop is ughhh, come to things, press E 2 E 2 E 2. Then come to computer, click 'report'. Could it be better if they had a separate button for 'observe', like F, for example? And if the game didn't do shenanigans with mouse cursor. E to interact, F to observe would be less of a chore.
- Stupid gameplay controls, to change the temperature I have to do a bunch of mouse clicks? No long press, no changing it with the keyboard?
- Got one sex scene, only 3 predefined angles, can't rotate/zoom camera. 'E to interact' is displayed persistently on a sex scene even though it seems to do nothing.
- If you press Esc instead of LMB after clicking 'report', the day changes without the prompt to "continue sleeping"
---
I understand that it's a demo, but the devs have a lot of work to do to make this enjoyable. Will check back when this is released.

Apr 29, 2022
so how do you unlock more scenes than just the first one?
Maybe when it's fully released. From item descriptions I see that you're supposed to be able to increase affection with buying items/toys, but currently it seems to be capped at 20.

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
Maybe when it's fully released. From item descriptions I see that you're supposed to be able to increase affection with buying items/toys, but currently it seems to be capped at 20.
im not sure how i did it, but i got it to 100.
all scenes are in game

Apr 29, 2022
im not sure how i did it, but i got it to 100.
all scenes are in game
thx.
Decided to try again.
After restarting and loading the game again I have 100 affectoin instead of being locked on 20.
Seems like a bug or communication problem due to untranslated text popups

edit: and after this it's back to 20 somehow
1697155925309.png

Last edited:

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
thx.
Decided to try again.
After restarting and loading the game again I have 100 affectoin instead of being locked on 20.
Seems like a bug or communication problem due to untranslated text popups

edit: and after this it's back to 20 somehow
View attachment 3001548
what a mess.
did they try and release a demo but accidently release the whole thing?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Deny it as much as you want.
If you would be locked up with her somewhere and no one could ever see or judge you for what you are doing with her...

You would fuck her 24/7 (or at least as much as you physically could before your dick would fall off).

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I will never understand why unity games have such awful performance.
Because Unity has required indies to have the unity splash and not bigger titles from more established devs.
The unity game that run well you don't even realize are unity and the ones you do are unoptimized.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes