CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This bit of dialogue sums up the mindset of way, way, way too many members here. :unsure:

MC to his friend:
You do know that girls don’t only exist for sex, right? You can do a whole lot of other things with them, too.
I would agree with this, except for the fact, we're not here for RL girls but VN created for enjoyment. You do know that, right? If so, I don't understand your constant need to belittle people asking for infos about the future in every fucking thread and belittleling their fetishes they like and don't like. If you're here for sex regardless of story and characters, that's totally fine, but some people have naturally a very set type of fetish, or maybe a very specific combination of a few fetishes. Just except it and move the fuck on.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
So, I go to a movie with a pg rating which is advertised as a comedy. I end up watching Saw. Tell me how well "keeping people on their toes" would go for that theater/studio?

It is no secret that NTR or NTR-near content pisses people off that want to avoid it. Trying to trick people into that content is a waste of everyone's time.

The developers that do this are squandering their own time and resources. You don't trick someone who is opposed to NTR into viewing NTR and get any kind of response to that other than an overwhelmingly negative one. Makes no sense.

As for someone coming in and attacking people who ask for future tags because they don't want to engage in that content at all... There are no fucking words. That kind of an asshole is a special one and the kind of person who would get perverse pleasure from witnessing the irritation or distress that a hypothetical situation I outlined above would cause. They are irredeemable and aren't even worth the time it takes to put them in your ignore list, but in they go.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
As for someone coming in and attacking people who ask for future tags because they don't want to engage in that content at all... There are no fucking words. That kind of an asshole is a special one and the kind of person who would get perverse pleasure from witnessing the irritation or distress that a hypothetical situation I outlined above would cause. They are irredeemable and aren't even worth the time it takes to put them in your ignore list, but in they go.
You must have forgotten to put me on your Ignore list, so I've added you to mine. Please have a safe and uneventful life. :ROFLMAO:
How about if you even get the smallest whiff of NTR from the pictures or the overview, just ignore the game? byeee!

As for myself, I love the game. But I do have the ability to separate RL from friction. :sneaky:

In fact, I'm going to do a full proofread for the game, so it's even better. ;)