enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
There's no scene condition checking going on if the player is just waiting,
Well, why not? I mean while the player character is passing time without activity, thoughts and ideas can still occur to the character, and other characters can still intrude. And if nothing else, hunger pangs and sleep deprivation can become the events that put an end ruminations before the character dies of old age.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I don't mind the quests, but I would love to know when we will have new set of animations. If I remember correctly, before the some users started complaining about lack of direction (Honestly, I don't know, after all this is life simulator, so this is kind a expected), there were plans for second part of BDSM animations...
v2.13 / v2.14 will have some new animations. I just want to have a respectable number of quests in the game first.

enkephalin07 : checking scenes make the game lag a lot because everything is run on a single thread, this isn't really noticeable during an action because the player is doing nothing just watching the progress bar - it becomes annoying if the player is trying to move the camera and selecting actions etc. I need to implement multi-threading first (which would be a hard thing to write and require a lot of testing) before allowing checking scenes all the time.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Better Pregnancy UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

DOWNLOAD MY MODS HERE: PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Beauty Expansion (Plastic Surgery) UPDATE 1.1
- Added changing hairstyles and a few more options in other scenes
- Plastic surgery fixes for the entry checks
- Temporary fix for the blendPreset bug in 2.11
(CRITICAL! Attraction to player changed after a template was applied)
- Improved the templates a bit
- Removed all waiting times and adjusted the durations

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
sexybastardo do you have plans to expand your better pregnancy mod or a sub mod for animal births? :)
i cant wait to see what's next on your mod list.
keep up your great work with this mods. :love:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Beauty Expansion (Plastic Surgery) UPDATE 1.1
- Added changing hairstyles and a few more options in other scenes
- Plastic surgery fixes for the entry checks
- Temporary fix for the blendPreset bug in 2.11
(CRITICAL! Attraction to player changed after a template was applied)
- Improved the templates a bit
- Removed all waiting times and adjusted the durations

Nice! You should consider adding these links to the posts for these mods in your signature. :)

Reactions: Vima

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hey Vin, yeah, i dont get attend interview, im going during business hours, and it just shows the red lock. Not sure if there is anything i can do about it.
it's supposed to be locked because you don't work there. Attend interview is an action for LOCKED office.
If it's not there, it's probably because you already attended an interview there and got rejected. Find another office

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I am pleased to announce that a page has now been created on the LifePlay Wiki for listing of character presets. Check it out !

Currently, only one character preset is known to have been shared here. I would like to ask you all to share your character presets here or on our official Discord server. I will add them from time to time. Share away!

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
The New GoodBye (Dating Improvements) - RELEASE OF 1.0

1. Complete rework of the "Say goodbye to your companion" scenes, it now involves a WHOLE LOT MORE options! (It's around 1300 lines of code)
- You can now flirt with your companion (and get reactions, also with relatives)
- Chat & watch a movie will now have influence on you and your companion, plus some random events
- You can have some drinks and try to make your companion drunk
- Using aphrodisiac & rape drugs on your companion
- You can start & end relationships (including incest relationships)
- More sex options and dialogs about sex
- At any point during the scene the spouse, dating or a family member can show up (which could be harmless or even dangerous, depending if you are just chating, kissing or beeing naked, with a lot different outcomes!)
- You can analyze and also trying to manipulate your companion
- Random events can trigger!
- Everthing what you do will have an influence on your companion depending on your stats
- It is now possible to have a goodbye scene with someone who lives with you (also your dating/wife)
- A lot additional events and dialogs if you have PimpYourGirl installed and your companion is a prostitute (only when sb_PimpYourGirl is enabled)

2. Rework of the first three random dating scenes to support incest, aphrodisiacs and PimpYourGirl

3. Rework of the "Propose relationship" action to support incest relationships and PimpYourGirl

Changes from Beta to 1.0
The good bye scene contains now 5000 lines of code!

Including all other files it's a HUGE addition to the game!

Added countless fixes and improvements for the new goodbye scene:
- This mod contains now a lot of dating stuff & scenes, not ony the goodbye scene
- Houseparty and nightlife scenes will be release in a seperate mod called "PartyAndNightlife"

Goodbye Scene:
- A LOT of fixes since the beta version (pretty much every condition, check and action has changed and tested)
- Added manipulation options
- Added to possibility to encourage your companion to break up with his/her dating/wife
- Added more and better relationship options (start relationship, start & end open relationsship, break up / divorce etc)
- Added possibility to give presents and/or flowers to the companion
- Added possibility to analyse your companion (intelligence needed)
- Added more fun to watching movies
- Added shower scenes (including spy options)
- Added the possibility to spike the drink of your companion with drugs
- Reworked all "got caught" scenes
- Added more content to the "got caught" scenes
- New content for the goodbye sex scenes (including some kinky stuff and other options)
- Flirting is now more rewarding and feedback is better
- Improved the scenes for companion being drunk and rape drugs
- Supports polygamy with up to 20 girlfriends now (marriage is not supported for open relationships by the game)
- A lot of fixes in dialogs and checks for dialogs
- Included a lot of dialogs and options for prostitute companions (only PimpYourGirl 1.3)
- Added pimp options to the relationship menu (only PimpYourGirl 1.3)
- Added submissive options to the relationship menu
- Added special bedrooms for prostitutes

Added a lot of dating stuff:
- Reworked a lot of the corruption scenes from vin_base (more options, more fun)
- Reworked and improved the start relationship scene
- Reworked and improved the start incest relationship scene
- Reworked the scene to start an open relationship
- Added a lot of random events all over the place
- Added more possibilities for raise and lower masochist stats (for you and NPCs)
- Added new scenes for ex, including interactions and surprise visits into goodbye scene
- Added new scenes for dating friend, including message interactions and surprise visits into goodbye scene
- Reworked existing scenes for ex wife/dating
- Added open relationships for NPCs
- Neighbours scenes are using the new goodbye scene
- Scenes with the ex are using noew the new goodbye scene
- Other scenes from vin_base are using the new goodbye scene now
- Some incest scenes are now using the new goodbye scene
- Added support for PimpYourGirl, Beauty Expansion, BetterPregnancy and two coming mods
- Prevent the "is that a new neighbor scene" from appearing so often
- Added a few cool more scenes with ex girlfriends/wifes
- Added more family introduction scenes with family members of npcs
- Added a first 3D Background (Public Restroom) from Vima . Thank you very much!
- New sex talks for kinky stuff

goodbye1.JPG goodbye2.JPG goodbye3.JPG goodbye4.JPG goodbye9.JPG goodbye10.JPG
goodbye10.JPG goodbye11.JPG goodbye8.JPG goodbye7.JPG goodbye6.JPG goodbye5.JPG

UPDATE FROM BETA TO 1.0:
Please remove the complete folder before installing this version. Otherwise it will lead to problems.

UPDATE 1.0a:
I included a small fix for older game versions and while loops.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (From vinfamy):
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
enkephalin07 : checking scenes make the game lag a lot because everything is run on a single thread, this isn't really noticeable during an action because the player is doing nothing just watching the progress bar - it becomes annoying if the player is trying to move the camera and selecting actions etc. I need to implement multi-threading first (which would be a hard thing to write and require a lot of testing) before allowing checking scenes all the time.
Lag would be noticeable if you're checking every cycle, but I'm not suggesting checking by system time, but game time. If game time is paused, no need to check, because every character in the world including the PC is also paused. If time is running, then checks can be spaced out in irregular, semi-random frequency over each game hour.

If a player is just sitting there watching time fly by, it's not like they're making many demands on their framerate anyway, so lag may not become noticeable even at the most extreme fast-forward the game currently permits.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
FIRST BETA VERSION OF: The New GoodBye (Dating Improvements)

THIS IS A VERY EARLY RELEASE, BECAUSE I WANT TO RECEIVE FEEDBACK.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND EXPECT/REPORT BUGS!
USE A SEPERATE SAVE GAME, JUST IN CASE!

1. Complete rework of the "Say goodbye to your companion" scenes, it now involves a WHOLE LOT MORE options! (It's around 1300 lines of code)
- You can now flirt with your companion (and get reactions, also with relatives)
- Chat & watch a movie will now have influence on you and your companion, plus some random events
- You can have some drinks and try to make your companion drunk
- Using aphrodisiac & rape drugs on your companion
- You can start & end relationships (including incest relationships)
- More sex options and dialogs about sex
- At any point during the scene the spouse, dating or a family member can show up (which could be harmless or even dangerous, depending if you are just chating, kissing or beeing naked, with a lot different outcomes!)
- You can analyze and also trying to manipulate your companion
- Random events can trigger!
- Everthing what you do will have an influence on your companion depending on your stats
- It is now possible to have a goodbye scene with someone who lives with you (also your dating/wife)
- A lot additional events and dialogs if you have PimpYourGirl installed and your companion is a prostitute (only when sb_PimpYourGirl is enabled)

2. Rework of the current HouseParty
- I improved the house party with a lot of different new actions and flirt/sex events
- You can either try to have a nice evening, sit with guests and seduce them by flirting and/or inviting them to dance with you or just be a party animal
- You can now spike the party punch with more alcohol, aphrodisiacs or drugs, the outcome depends on your guest and also on your stats (be aware this can be VERY FUNNY but also be very dangerous!)
- The flow of the party is important for every outcome, try to heat up the atmosphere with dancing and being the dj.
- If you aren't the host, try to snoop around the house ... you're going to have some surprises!
- If you have sex with another guest, depending on the athmosphere and stats you now can get caught! Be sure your Dating/Wife isn't walking around! :D
- If you aren't the host you can invite one of the guests to your apartment to have sex without risk
- Supports now incest and incest relationships in all old and new events and dialogs (if vin_Incest is enabled)
- A few additional events and dialogs if you have PimpYourGirl enabled and one of your guests is a prostitute

3. Rework of the first three random dating scenes to support incest, aphrodisiacs and PimpYourGirl

4. Rework of the "Propose relationship" action to support incest relationships and PimpYourGirl

MY OTHER MODS: PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY

View attachment 459530 View attachment 459531 View attachment 459532

INSTALL: Unpack into Lifeplays Modules folder and activate it in Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Impressive work dude!

Reactions: sexybastardo

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.12 includes a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 24 hours, aiming for official release of v2.12 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Friday, 14 November
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Friday for the final v2.12 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- New Story Quest "Bad Girls Gone Worse": A reality TV show about the debauchery of 4 sexually adventurous girls and their fuck-buddies is looking for a new rising star, male or female, to join its second season's cast. Is this your chance to join the rich and famous? This quest is my little fan fiction for Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad (which IMHO is the best adult visual novel out there! If you haven't played that game, check it out and consider supporting her! The final version of GGGB is currently in development). The 'bad girls' from this quest are actually Ashley, Jessica, Iris and Natasha from GGGB (with Eva making an appearance at some point too in the story).
- New Radiant Quest "She Kissed A Girl": This is a repeatable quest where you help any straight female NPC awaken and explore her lesbian side (i.e. that NPC will have the 'Interested in Women' tag after the quest completes). If the player is female, she can do the 'teaching' herself. If you're playing a male character however, you can ask any bisexual girlfriend/ wife you have to do it.
- New hotkeys: F5 for Quicksave, F9 for Quickload, press 0 - 9 (Numpad also works) to quickly go to favorited locations (right click on your character portrait to see which building is which number)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes