larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Vima is it possible to make the settings(the game settings not the modules) in the start menu,instead of after starting a new game or starting a save game?

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91 and brigade29

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
did you use the installer ? if so don`t use it anymore it seems it be broke abit
Issue found and fixed. LP's internatl structure was opposite to what Vin and me agreed on :D

Update here:

IMPORTANT: (Only if using the launcher and lifeplay.exe directly) - Please SAVE a game state once after using the launcher. Then it will persist the correct module in the game settings order, so calling LifePlay.exe w/o the launcher works as well ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Issue found and fixed. LP's internatl structure was opposite to what Vin and me agreed on :D

Update here:

IMPORTANT: (Only if using the launcher and lifeplay.exe directly) - Please SAVE a game state once after using the launcher. Then it will persist the correct module in the game settings order, so calling LifePlay.exe w/o the launcher works as well ;)
thank you :)

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
Naughty Nights V1.0 by Turiyan

This is a mod for Female PC's that adds a number of non-consensual and prostitution-like scenes. A number of said scenes take place at night but due to the fact that many locations in the game are completely useless at night, there are some scenes that have small late-hour windows to be activated.

- 15+ New XXX Scenes
- Adds a couple extras such as Go for a jog, Buy/Smoke joint...
- There may be some bugs, but at least the grammar isn't too bad

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy Sorry another request, If possible when you get time.
Should be fairly basic thought "String = enterString()" Get user input as a string. Same as "enterBusinessName()" but assigns to a string.
Then the ability to .getGlobalString()/.setGlobalString()
This could have quite a few uses nicknames/actual basic text input(like old text adventures)/naming custom items(Your book "Lifeplay erotica" sold 3 copies this month) etc.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Sorry another request, If possible when you get time.
Should be fairly basic thought "String = enterString()" Get user input as a string. Same as "enterBusinessName()" but assigns to a string.
Then the ability to .getGlobalString()/.setGlobalString()
This could have quite a few uses nicknames/actual basic text input(like old text adventures)/naming custom items(Your book "Lifeplay erotica" sold 3 copies this month) etc.
Sounds simple enough. Will add in the version after next. (Sorry, I only saw this post now, already compiled v2.19 RC1, would have added them this version if I saw your request earlier)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.19 includes a public beta testing period before the official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.19 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) before Saturday, 22 February
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is via Discord. But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait a bit more for the final v2.19 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Add dynamic animated facial expressions for all characters during sex scenes, especially focusing on movements of the eyes, brows, forehead and mouth. Note: if the facial expressions appear on everyone else during sex but your own player character, you simply forgot to choose a moan voice pack for your character during character creation. Simply Esc > Edit Appearance > Finish > click the button next to "Moan Voice Pack" to shuffle and pick what you want.
- The facial expressions will increase in intensity as the characters get closer to cum, finally resulting in their ‘orgasm faces’ (eyes rolled back etc)
- Mouth movements will sync with the sex moans.
- Improve the sex action menu and reduce scrolling by adding new quick access buttons for the major categories of sex positions. Also, split the undressing and bondage options (a major cause of the endless scrolling) into a side menu and make these options more visual.
- Add auto scaling for the Mod Manager and Select City menus, so that thing no longer get cut out of the screen for less common screen dimensions like 4:3 and 16:10.
- Fix some problems with the textured maps added in v2.18 (most importantly, the unneccessary and time-consuming map regeneration after every scene that includes sex). Also, add a checkbox in the Select City menu for “Classic Map Graphics” for people who prefer performance / more accurate building sizes.
- Bug fixes, modders’ requests (ClearGetList) and other improvements

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
i am playing the beta version and there is a problem with buying buisnesses, i can buy them,but when i move away and then come back i have to buy it again. oh and vinfamy my question was is it possible to put the game settings in the start menu when you open the game instead of after starting or load a save?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i am playing the beta version and there is a problem with buying buisnesses, i can buy them,but when i move away and then come back i have to buy it again. oh and vinfamy my question was is it possible to put the game settings in the start menu when you open the game instead of after starting or load a save?
I'll try to allow the game settings in the start menu, it's just avoiding bugs that's the concern since some stuffs that the settings affect aren't initialized yet when you're in the start menu.
Can't think of anything I did in v2.19 that would affect businesses at all. Does it add a location marker with the business's name when you first buy the place?

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes