sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Are the mods compatible with each other? I installed them all but whenever I start training my employees it freezes when I get the dialogs "try free samples etc" all of them freeze and using skip doesn't do anything so ill have to force close the game.
Hey, at least my mod (PimpYourGirl) is compatible with every other mod. There should be no problems at all.
Usually this is caused by a mod itself, not from interference with other mods because the scene runs exclusive.
I would suspect r8kies additional activities is the cause in this case ...

qw1

May 22, 2018
Hey, im bit confused about the mods. Do they all work with the newest version of the game? Is there like a thread for all the mods or something?
And yeah, as Mr.Wiener asked, are they compatible with each other?

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Hey, im bit confused about the mods. Do they all work with the newest version of the game? Is there like a thread for all the mods or something?
And yeah, as Mr.Wiener asked, are they compatible with each other?
Yes, at the moment they are. I'm not sure if Additional Activities is bug free though. You find them all linked at the first post/page of this thread.
My mod -> https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-11-vinfamy.11321/post-2572449

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i tried to play ths game and didn't get the idea... i mean i managed to fuck someone but is that all ? no story nothing ?
Well, with the quests added over the last two version, there's some story now.
But yeah, the core gameplay is lifesim. Like The Sims - no story there either
Oh and there's an optional TF start which gives a bit of backstory if that's your thing

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I understand, even if I am disappointed. :(

Some input on another issue you are tracking - I have observed that about 35ish mouth morphs alone are enough to trigger the black 'hair' out of the arse and genital misalignment (the section moves slightly out and down) on both the male and female models.
Yep, this is quite the problem. It's VERY hard to avoid because when adjusting anything on the face you will be set to the closest view and thus miss that it is messing up the groin. I wish there was a way to undo the last few actions at the very least. That way you could make the changes you wanted on a few morphs and quickly zoom out to check that they didn't mess anything up.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
found one bug -if you start new game in same city (london) then busnises onew previously by player are still ovned by player, but this time without any emploeyes.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
found one bug -if you start new game in same city (london) then busnises onew previously by player are still ovned by player, but this time without any emploeyes.
Esc > Select City > Reset Current City
I know about this, it was just a bad approach to implement businesses that I decided on back then that cause this and it can't really be undone easily

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i'm pretty dumb and might be missing something, but how would i create NPC's to act as a family? thanks!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I found that OpenStreetMaps includes a lot of locations that simply aren't categorized for the game, and they can be revealed by enabling "Show ? Buildings", then edited. For example, this strip club
2019-11-02 12_39_16-LifePlay.png
really does exist right across the street from a church
2019-11-02 12_46_28-Screenshot_20191102-123520.png

LPPlayer

Oct 26, 2019
I found that OpenStreetMaps includes a lot of locations that simply aren't categorized for the game, and they can be revealed by enabling "Show ? Buildings", then edited. For example, this strip club
View attachment 448492
really does exist right across the street from a church
View attachment 448494
you can also randomize unknown buildings - so you have everything on your map

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

LPPlayer

Oct 26, 2019
I made a small Mod myself (not ready) and run into a problem.
The duration of my Action is 60 to 360 min when its running its sometimes possible to click it again even it´s not finished.

Could you implement something like - when action is clicked its unclickable until finished?
It seems sometimes it runs 2 times (1 time in the background If i clicked too fast)

And I have a Question for the maps:

Do you have to make them yourself or can we also use openstreetmap and create maps for the game (like I have written I´m not a Coder but if there is a tool for making maps or backgrounds maybe we can help :) )

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
you can also randomize unknown buildings - so you have everything on your map
I was aware of that, but wouldn't recommend it, it just makes the map less authentic. Randomizing them for the sake of a quest is kind of an ugly workaround, but at least it only affects a single establishment.

Vinfamy Has this bug been reported yet?
2019-11-02 13_07_16-LifePlay.png
My char started with ~60 fitness, now up to 100, but the achievement score only advances negatively. To test this, I modified the supplements action to give +10 fitness (END), and the achievement score dropped straight to -40.9.

Reactions: Vinfamy
Jul 14, 2017
Hey Vin, great update, I was wondering, could you possible make a height slider? The only thing Ive seen as far adjusting height basically breaks the game. Thanks Vin

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I made a small Mod myself (not ready) and run into a problem.
The duration of my Action is 60 to 360 min when its running its sometimes possible to click it again even it´s not finished.

Could you implement something like - when action is clicked its unclickable until finished?
It seems sometimes it runs 2 times (1 time in the background If i clicked too fast)

And I have a Question for the maps:

Do you have to make them yourself or can we also use openstreetmap and create maps for the game (like I have written I´m not a Coder but if there is a tool for making maps or backgrounds maybe we can help :) )
I have to make the maps myself as much as it's a very easy processes because Unreal Engine needs to have the full list of maps at the time of the game's build, it can't read external uasset files the same way it reads the text files in Content/Modules
No way to have 'locking' actions, although you can add an Interrupted effect in the Effects line to discourage the player from not running the action to completion

Hey Vin, great update, I was wondering, could you possible make a height slider? The only thing Ive seen as far adjusting height basically breaks the game. Thanks Vin
Use the X Y Z instead (at the bottom of your Morphs page) , the scale morphs basically don't play nice as soon as the character starts animating (so they're useless unless it's T-Pose the game) - I didn't want to include the scale morphs initially but patrons asked for them to be included anyway

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes