kalamna

Apr 24, 2020
is there a way to cuckold someone (Netori)?

like for example if my MC is a man and i fuck someone's woman (contact) in front of her partner, or the partner (contact) suggests or wants the MC to fuck his wife/girlfriend.

or If My MC and wife/girlfriend (couple) fuck someone's (Wife/girlfriends) from my contacts
or woman from my contacts.

I know there's the swinger club scene thats close to this. But im asking if there is a way to this outside?

like my MC and wife/girlfriend (couple) take a woman on a date (whether she is married, dating or *single) with her partners' approval or not ;) .

Also I've been thinking of doing play through as a woman.
is there a good amount of lesbian/trans interactions/scenes?

is there poly-amorous material (i mean Scenes or actions)? (i have it ON)

(Sorry if i made anyone uncomfortable or annoyed by too many questions).

By the way Im a big Netori fan lol. (Big Bull).

Great Game tho. shout out to da developer for making this game it has a lot of potential to be the best simulator game.

this is my first post on f95 please let me know if there's something that i shouldn't have wrote.

i barely downloaded the game since saturday july 11, 2020. but ive been enjoying the game :)

Last edited:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017

like for example if my MC is a man and i fuck someone's woman (contact) in front of her partner, or the partner (contact) suggests or wants the MC to fuck his wife/girlfriend.

or If My MC and wife/girlfriend (couple) fuck someone's (Wife/girlfriends) from my contacts

I know there's the swinger club scene thats close to this. But im asking if there is a way to this outside?

like my MC and wife/girlfriend (couple) take a woman on a date (whether she is married, dating or *single) with her partners' approval or not ;) .

Great Game tho. shout out to da developer for making this game it has a lot of potential to be the best simulator game.

this is my first post on f95 please let me know if there's something that i shouldn't have wrote.

i barely downloaded the game since saturday july 11, 2020. but ive been enjoying the game :)
all of these are a yes but do to how the game is created and relatively new, prity much all of them are bare bones. so you can do it but dont exspect anything big. exept the male and femail playthrue they have the same amount of content.

Aug 8, 2017

In general, the easy way to see what mods have is to look in the relevant folder (Lifeplay/Content/Modules/). Modules starting with "vin_" are official. Some of them don't have any scenes of their own (e.g. vin_Polyamory), so looking for what scenes involve them will require searching the other mods for files referencing the mod in question (e.g. scenes referencing vin_Polyamory).

I don't think any of the vin_Netori scenes involve the PC's significant other being in on it.
Most scenes are written to be as agnostic as possible to their participants' gender, meaning most scenes that occurred in a straight male playthrough will show up in a lesbian (cis/trans) playthrough. (Most if not all of the straight-only scenes were commissioned, as signified by the _cms suffix.)

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry been very ill:eek:
Not touched my pc or lifeplay in weeks, going to take me a few days to catch up, and I'm going to be a little slow for a while.
But I AM coming back to it!
I hope you get your health back! Don't push yourself too hard; thinking is hard work and it can take time to get back to what your brain insists it is capable of. (I got all too familiar with a hotel room years back because I woke up from a fever without the energy to stand up unassisted. That week was not fun.)

Reactions: Sathras

halleluja10

Jan 8, 2020
all of these are a yes but do to how the game is created and relatively new, prity much all of them are bare bones. so you can do it but dont exspect anything big. exept the male and femail playthrue they have the same amount of content.
Yeah man, take care of your health first! Don't rush things...

Glad to see you're back!

thisisgrossright

Nov 4, 2019
A suggestion for July would be more pregnancy dialogue / content in general, and maybe even a birth scene? Instead of going straight to the hospital, you could have a home birth. Pretty simple animations, mostly just the dialogue. This could be transferred to a tub, floor, bed, etc. Different positions too (crouching, laying, standing, etc)

Reactions: Birthworm

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Great works as always @Vinfamy
.But I think the characters need few graphical details.
I found hard to make any npc face or body older graphically.Almost all the nps looks same.
Is it possible to make any NPC really older like below video?It would be really great to have detailed older shabby skins on npcs,just like your legacy models :)

Jul 17, 2018
Is there any way that NPCs can impregnate each other? The scenes work fine. I also edited their fertility to 100, but every time I get the "unlucky" message.

Reactions: srg91

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Several thoughts:

a) There needs to be at least one viable threesome animation for futa/female/female or futa/futa/female

b) characters should have sex preferences (likes taking vaginal, likes giving oral, hates anal, etc...)

c) two arousal bars instead of one, that fill depending on factors (sex skill, preference)

d) better sex position sorting and filtering (ability to completely exclude certain positions; for example anything involving anal). Right now it doesn't really work that well since the categories are mixed.
'A' I've commissioned, see above post. For September I'll commission a futa/female/female one for you. I've not too fussed on animations, I'm more focussed on scenes so it's no bother to me.

Cendrillon

Apr 1, 2018
Is there a way to toggle (or manually remove) bisexual scenes? At least gray them out from list? cms bisexual scenes (particularly MMF scenes, dunno about other gangbang scenes as i haven't tested them out yet) still plays despite my male MC being only attracted to females, even with the NPCs respect orientation option ticked. I just want plain MMF where both males focus solely on the female and not on each other :^o

Reactions: chichong

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hey, Has anybody seen Vima around lately ?

I have a "room" for them to design . . . . . . A Stable, to keep your pet horse in !:oops: (it'd be much better place than your Living-room or your Bedroom ! ):p

Or, perhaps as a business venture, as in a place for housing Horses, and perhaps "riding" lessons, etc.:devilish:

Reactions: srg91

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
oh... then i must update the game first :eek:
Highland_Hunter do you have something special in mind or an example how it should look like? :)
Actually, at first, I was thinking of a 'room', that looked like the inside of a stable, maybe with a couple of horse stalls, with maybe some 'hay bales' (not sure what/if we have anything that can represent those?), etc.

Then, thought of a "Stable", with stalls to rent, and an idea of an area, where people can learn to ride, like an outside, fenced in area ?
(and another area, where the horses can 'mount' the people, etc, for those interested in that fetish :p)

Perhaps, it would work as a business venture, (could need a Mod, or not :rolleyes:, or might be a good idea for one) ?

I'll do some research, on both of the ideas, (look for photos and such).

Reactions: Vima

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Actually, at first, I was thinking of a 'room', that looked like the inside of a stable, maybe with a couple of horse stalls, with maybe some 'hay bales' (not sure what/if we have anything that can represent those?), etc.

Then, thought of a "Stable", with stalls to rent, and an idea of an area, where people can learn to ride, like an outside, fenced in area ?
(and another area, where the horses can 'mount' the people, etc, for those interested in that fetish :p)

Perhaps, it would work as a business venture, (could need a Mod, or not :rolleyes:, or might be a good idea for one) ?

I'll do some research, on both of the ideas, (look for photos and such).
For the 'Hay bales' i'm not sure so far if there is something for it.
Stalls will be maybe possible or something that will look like that with a "bit" of imagination :unsure:... but i must look first at it.
An Outside area will not be possible... or had Vinfamy add a option for that? :oops:
Maybe an Indoor "Riding area" but i don't know how it must look like. :cry:

If you found photos or so that comes close to your idea, let me know it and i will see if i can make something like that ;)... or if it will be possible :rolleyes:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes