Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, follow up removed "better pregnancy" error still occurs, so not the cause but doesn't help.
Trigger a rape scene for my girl, no error.
She the sleep sex-ed her brother, no error.
Sex in shower anal, no error.
Sex male cum in her, error.

I believe the fatal error is triggered by conception.
So when playing a female character and have sex with male/futa.
A fatal error is triggered by conception which crashes game.

Please fix.
I found what finally triggers error
If your female/futa character ask partner to pull-out or use a condom. At end of sex when they cum inside the error occurs.
So it must be a dialog issue.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So many events have conditions that either will practically never trigger, or were written wierdly, so that they excluse options. Also, events that only trigger if the PC is male or female, as if the futa option doesn't exist.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
With this year's focus on 3d gameplay and AI, It's been a very long time since I actually added anything in terms of character customization options (since Dec 2019 in fact!). As a lifesim, the lack of diversity in how different characters in the game looks is still a rather big weakness of the game so hopefully this update will improve this aspect some more. For the longer term though, making each character look truly unique (proper ethnic features + face generation from user-imported photos would be amazing for this type of game IMO) seems like it would be a good focus for a 2021 multi-update overhaul perhaps? (for those new to the project, I do an overhaul each year dedicating 5 consecutive updates to focus on a single aspect of the game to massively expand it). It's early days but I've been thinking either that or physics (animated genitalia, cloth and hair physics) for the 2021 overhaul.
Personally, I'd go for the physics. The game's got decent character variation as it is, sure there is room for improvement but the one aspect that screams "outdated" is the sexual interaction. The facial expressions, sounds and new animations did a lot to improve it, but the bread and butter of sex (aka penetration) is still 2 models clipping into each other; also breasts have only one motion. What would be awesome is a system that keeps the penis aligned with the chosen hole regardless of the position and stretches the hole according to size (maybe this would allow players to switch the type of penetration vaginal/anal during any position or just the ones in which the movement would be natural both ways). Add to that better breasts, hair and cloth physics and the sex scenes will fully come to life. Since sex is a central component of the game, I think this would make for a much more appreciated overhaul.

As for the character variation, the way I see it, you could improve it bit by bit through the monthly updates AND still have the physics overhaul. This month is the tattoos, next could be ethnicity features, then genital update (different types of editable pussies and more variation to male penises or at least have them share the same customization options as the shemales) and so on. There kink of the month updates would make sure too keep the scene sector fresh while the other updates could enrich the customization.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Personally, I'd go for the physics. The game's got decent character variation as it is, sure there is room for improvement but the one aspect that screams "outdated" is the sexual interaction. The facial expressions, sounds and new animations did a lot to improve it, but the bread and butter of sex (aka penetration) is still 2 models clipping into each other; also breasts have only one motion. What would be awesome is a system that keeps the penis aligned with the chosen hole regardless of the position and stretches the hole according to size (maybe this would allow players to switch the type of penetration vaginal/anal during any position or just the ones in which the movement would be natural both ways). Add to that better breasts, hair and cloth physics and the sex scenes will fully come to life. Since sex is a central component of the game, I think this would make for a much more appreciated overhaul.

As for the character variation, the way I see it, you could improve it bit by bit through the monthly updates AND still have the physics overhaul. This month is the tattoos, next could be ethnicity features, then genital update (different types of editable pussies and more variation to male penises or at least have them share the same customization options as the shemales) and so on. There kink of the month updates would make sure too keep the scene sector fresh while the other updates could enrich the customization.
(*shemales, ehh, you mean Futa, right ?)

Also, the Futa need to have some 'shared' sex animations with the males !

Often, you'll get an scene, that is a 3-some, your Futa, and two females . Since, the Futa has a Penis, they should have access, to the same male animation penetration positions, as the males have, and also the girl-on-girl animations !

But, more often, than not, you get the message, " There are no animations available for this character " :oops: . Really, that's not actually true, they just haven't been linked correctly/properly.

Then, when there is a 'gang-bang' scene, with the Futa, a male, and 3 females;
the Futa, is treated as a Female only, even though she has a Dick, and can assist the other Male, in fucking the 3 females, AND also be fucked by the Male, AND even include some girl-on-girl action !

Now that'd be a great Gang-Bang Action Scene ! (if, only things were linked correctly/properly, to happen that way ):(

Nov 22, 2017

Note that this isn't September's Kink of the Month update yet. That would be v3.10 (19 September).
With this year's focus on 3d gameplay and AI, It's been a very long time since I actually added anything in terms of character customization options (since Dec 2019 in fact!). As a lifesim, the lack of diversity in how different characters in the game looks is still a rather big weakness of the game so hopefully this update will improve this aspect some more. For the longer term though, making each character look truly unique (proper ethnic features + face generation from user-imported photos would be amazing for this type of game IMO) seems like it would be a good focus for a 2021 multi-update overhaul perhaps? (for those new to the project, I do an overhaul each year dedicating 5 consecutive updates to focus on a single aspect of the game to massively expand it). It's early days but I've been thinking either that or physics (animated genitalia, cloth and hair physics) for the 2021 overhaul.
- Implement a tattoo system, with customization available in the character creation menu and NPC randomization of tattoos when a new NPC is generated
- Two percentage options in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to control how common tattoos are for NPCs
- 27 new arm tattoo options
- 19 new leg tattoo options
- 23 new chest/back/neck tattoo options
- Some new male hairstyles
- Some new female hairstyles
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 5 September
Very good update :D

Jul 28, 2019
(*shemales, ehh, you mean Futa, right ?)

Also, the Futa need to have some 'shared' sex animations with the males !

Often, you'll get an scene, that is a 3-some, your Futa, and two females . Since, the Futa has a Penis, they should have access, to the same male animation penetration positions, as the males have, and also the girl-on-girl animations !

But, more often, than not, you get the message, " There are no animations available for this character " :oops: . Really, that's not actually true, they just haven't been linked correctly/properly.

Then, when there is a 'gang-bang' scene, with the Futa, a male, and 3 females;
the Futa, is treated as a Female only, even though she has a Dick, and can assist the other Male, in fucking the 3 females, AND also be fucked by the Male, AND even include some girl-on-girl action !

Now that'd be a great Gang-Bang Action Scene ! (if, only things were linked correctly/properly, to happen that way ):(
('transwoman' or 'trans' for short are the terms from the game itself - how about we be radical and use them :ROFLMAO:)

The trans model is a third 'geometry' (not got the techical terms since I'm not an animator). The alignment of the sexy bits addon is different to that of the male penis, so it is not merely a matter of 'linking' but of creating animations from scratch. Whereas when the trans takes on the female role the alignment is the same since the trans model in game is a female body with an addon. Go on and surprise me by actually listening this time. :devilish:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Futanari = a female with male and female genitals

transwoman = a male-to-female transsexual. (as in, no vagina)

It seems this was discussed before, How short some peoples memories are.

Besides, what your referring to , is the "other" way to play this game . Not everyone plays that way.

I'm just stating, the 3rd model, has more akin to the Futanari, then the "she-male" .

Problem is that there is a real world "Trans" and they do NOT have both organs.
True, but this isn't the real world, it's a game .

Reactions: hp_surfer

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
('transwoman' or 'trans' for short are the terms from the game itself - how about we be radical and use them :ROFLMAO:)

The trans model is a third 'geometry' (not got the techical terms since I'm not an animator). The alignment of the sexy bits addon is different to that of the male penis, so it is not merely a matter of 'linking' but of creating animations from scratch. Whereas when the trans takes on the female role the alignment is the same since the trans model in game is a female body with an addon. Go on and surprise me by actually listening this time. :devilish:
So, basically, since the Trans/she-male/Futa model is based on the Female Body, with the "added" Penis, the Penis doesn't line up the same, as it does with the Male's attached Penis, so the animations would/should be built from scratch .

Why don't they line-up ?
As in, can't they have been better aligned so both Models could take advantage of using the same animations ?

Jul 28, 2019
(My point was that this is a game and the game names a certain type of character {model} as transwoman, and it is the creators perogative to name things as they see fit. If we are talking about the game - here its animations - then using transwoman is correct regardless of its relation to the real world. If you want to bang on about how 'transwoman' is a bad choice of naming for that character {model} in the game, with regard to either real life and/or existing linguistic conventions then that's fine but that is something that you need to take up with Vinfamy either here, on discord or via Patreon if those are options for you. [I might even agree with you.] As it stands it is their game and their word is god.)

The major point however was about the animations and in regard to those the transwoman model is a female body with an addon. That addon does not have the same alignment as a male penis and for Vinfamy that means separate animations are needed for transwomen in male roles. We have been through the game mechanics of the third model in this game before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sathras and ZTex
Jul 28, 2019
So, basically, since the Trans/she-male/Futa model is based on the Female Body, with the "added" Penis, the Penis doesn't line up the same, as it does with the Male's attached Penis, so the animations would/should be built from scratch .

Why don't they line-up ?
As in, can't they have been better aligned so both Models could take advantage of using the same animations ?
That's down to the DAZ models used which Vinfamy has imported into the game.

Apr 28, 2020
(My point was that this is a game and the game names a certain type of character {model} as transwoman, and it is the creators perogative to name things as they see fit. If we are talking about the game - here its animations - then using transwoman is correct regardless of its relation to the real world. If you want to bang on about how 'transwoman' is a bad choice of naming for that character {model} in the game, with regard to either real life and/or existing linguistic conventions then that's fine but that is something that you need to take up with Vinfamy either here, on discord or via Patreon if those are options for you. [I might even agree with you.] As it stands it is their game and their word is god.)

The major point however was about the animations and in regard to those the transwoman model is a female body with an addon. That addon does not have the same alignment as a male penis and for Vinfamy that means separate animations are needed for transwomen in male roles. We have been through the game mechanics of the third model in this game before.
the word futa has been around longer than trans (which seems to hijack futa, traps and crossdressers and dump it into its category).

so for the sake of argument let's just call it futa and be done with it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Implement a tattoo system, with customization available in the character creation menu and NPC randomization of tattoos when a new NPC is generated
- Two percentage options in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to control how common tattoos are for NPCs
- 27 new arm tattoo options
- 19 new leg tattoo options
- 23 new chest/back/neck tattoo options
- 5 new male hairstyles
- 20 new female hairstyles

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes