Mar 31, 2019
Absolutely optional.
You can disable it in options, toggle an option to be "respected" (meaning NPCs of opposite gender won't try anything with you), play and avoid normally (meaning you'll be approached but still can decline) or reduce the % to zero (effectively not seeing any content).

The heck?
I always pictured orc as 12" (30 cm) plus.
9" and half (23 and something cm) is a bit incovenient in certain situations, but nothing remotely close to be a monster.
It's okay bro, I was just kidding. My average 5 inch joe will never be that enormous. You're one lucky man, but still some girls could never take it all in.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I like when you could click emergency & the models would still be there for you could watch them walk around sexy for you but the fixed update removed it. I also like the voice adjust for shemale, traps, crossdressors. But you can't have both... unless... someone out there knows how to remove the fixed update to bring back the models staying? I tried to do this so many times remove it but... failed. I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: srg91

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Is there really no way to remove the soft/dry dick-pussy restrictions? This is not realistic, after orgasm a girl's pussy will not be dry but wet as fuck.
And it doesn't even work in group scenes, there is no limit restriction there or wtf?
Has this been patched? Or is there a switch to toggle on/off?

Is there a newer "Better Pregnancy" mod available? i installed the one listed in post 9329 under General/Immersion,and when i try to activate it using the LP Launcher i keep getting a 404 error.Any work around? (Yes,i have it installed the correct way)
Better Pregnancy needs an overhaul and a patch. -_-

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Redownload or turn off some off out mods till you find what's wrong. Never seen that till now. :/
The head twisties has only happened once so far. Characters turning invisible happens every now and then. Doesn't really bother me all that much.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
My only issue with this game is the fact that settings are saved globally, so if I want to run several saves at the same time with different characters and settings for roleplay purposes, I have to manually change the ratio of men to women and such every time I switch saves. is there any way around this? I was looking for the settings file so I could just make a couple copies and overwrite when needed as a basic fix, but I couldn't find it.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Better Pregnancy hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years. Some of it conflicts with changes to the main game since. Most of what it had is now included in the vin_pregnancy mod, so it is also unnecessary.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You know dick sizes of all your friends and family? Emh....
You are aware that there are nudist people, right? - (and then there is also the fact that there are people who have no problem talking about this kind of thing openly)
Dunno about other countries, but I'm from Argentina, over here is common talk.
Some guys are quite shy to speak openly, but women do talk (specially between them. NEVER brag/lie to a woman here. It's better to be honest.) so somehow you can always know.
Between friends is pretty common to brag, joke and compare (is not like were pulling our wieners everywhere and putting them side to side lol); good friends will joke and make you "win points" (and blush) with open talk, but overall there's no point in lying since someway the interested will know if asking around.

So... yeah. I know.
I've asked around for curiosity, saw others in showers (as mentioned) or changing rooms... there's no shame in that.
(note: in the case of my family, I've outright asked my brother, who is quite popular with girls. And saw my dad once when entering the toilet by mistake -then, years later as an adult, I asked my mom to know if it was "in the blood" lol-. Again, there's no shame in curiosity and learning *shrug*)

Yes, of course I was joking.
PS, yes there are nudist beaches, but very few people go there. In fact, even on ordinary beaches guys can guess who's more gifted and who's less. Not to mention showers in military in dorms etc... But, again measuring content, that's really unusual. Also, vagina can accommodate monster dicks... It can be stretched enough to give birth to child... which is over the 50 cm and 3-5 kilos on average... just saying.
Guessing is guessing. Showers and growers can fool you (and certainly more than one woman!). ;)

Back to discussion... eh, I was moody and using my uptight hat. My apologies.

It's okay bro, I was just kidding. My average 5 inch joe will never be that enormous. You're one lucky man, but still some girls could never take it all in.
Piledriving and anal are practically out of the question lol
Average means it's the exact right tool for the job: smack, slap, pump, you can do all. More than average just wins morale and bragging points, not much else, honestly. It's all about what you can do in bed rather than size.
(the only "small" friend I have is only around 3", yet the little fucker is quite popular with girls.)

Hum, this turned into interesting/funny ideas for some game scenes *rubs chin*

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
My only issue with this game is the fact that settings are saved globally, so if I want to run several saves at the same time with different characters and settings for roleplay purposes, I have to manually change the ratio of men to women and such every time I switch saves. is there any way around this? I was looking for the settings file so I could just make a couple copies and overwrite when needed as a basic fix, but I couldn't find it.
Though one...

local disk (C: ) > Users > [your name here] > AppData > Local > Lifeplay > Saved
that's the path for the "hidden" saves, which contain all the data aside of NPC stats.
You could do an extra set of saves from there, but you'd still need to swap them before loading, there's not much point.
(or manually edit the saves if there's multiple? Not sure)

Maybe doing a game run on X city and save, then doing another run (with different settings) on another city?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe doing a game run on X city and save, then doing another run (with different settings) on another city?
Just tested that. Unfortunately it didn't seem to work, the settings transferred between saves still. So it must not be tied to the map file.

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
I hear that they are bringing out an overhaul in 5.0. does anyone no the details because right now the code for this game is all over the place.

terragon

May 23, 2017
I hear that they are bringing out an overhaul in 5.0. does anyone no the details because right now the code for this game is all over the place.
I'm pretty sure its right on his patreon for everyone to see, but its focus is on Dynamic animations and Exteriors. If you are asking for a clean up with the code, Vinfamy addressed that he's gonna port to UE5 next year I believe so that's when that'll happen

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger babysitter content or netori content? Babysitter content has never appeared despite having kids and not sure how netori works as I've had a few events popup with couples, just never been given the option to attempt to seduce one away from the other. Even when getting with someone else's partner, the game seems to bugout and have them maintain their relationship with their original spouse, which bugs out the game even further by preventing them from giving birth unless you use cheats to terminate the relationship between the two.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger babysitter content or netori content? Babysitter content has never appeared despite having kids and not sure how netori works as I've had a few events popup with couples, just never been given the option to attempt to seduce one away from the other. Even when getting with someone else's partner, the game seems to bugout and have them maintain their relationship with their original spouse, which bugs out the game even further by preventing them from giving birth unless you use cheats to terminate the relationship between the two.
As far as I know, the babysitter content triggers only when you're in you're own home. It doesn't trigger that often, either. I've spent in-game hours doing actions and it rarely triggers. In terms of netori...not sure how that works. Does the child live in your home? That might be the other factor.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
As far as I know, the babysitter content triggers only when you're in you're own home. It doesn't trigger that often, either. I've spent in-game hours doing actions and it rarely triggers. In terms of netori...not sure how that works. Does the child live in your home? That might be the other factor.
Yup, child lives in the home. Maybe another factor is playing a part like the age, amount of family members in the house (I have a lot) or because I don't own the house and am still renting. I'll test it out further. Thanks for the info!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yup, child lives in the home. Maybe another factor is playing a part like the age, amount of family members in the house (I have a lot) or because I don't own the house and am still renting. I'll test it out further. Thanks for the info!
Take a look at babysitter.lpscene in notepad or (preferably) Notepad++. It's located in \LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Pregnancy\Scenes.

This may give you a better idea of how it works.

Reactions: Zeph3r

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Take a look at babysitter.lpscene in notepad or (preferably) Notepad++. It's located in \LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Pregnancy\Scenes.

This may give you a better idea of how it works.
Thanks for the info! Just took a look at both that and netori. Seems I've got the netori events before but not the final version where they join you. With the babysitter, the script says "dating" so I don't know if that means it only triggers if you're "boyfriend/girlfriend" status or if it also includes "husband/wife' relationships, maybe it's just the child is too young. Probably will just play some more and see if it triggers.

Mar 31, 2019
Piledriving and anal are practically out of the question lol
Average means it's the exact right tool for the job: smack, slap, pump, you can do all. More than average just wins morale and bragging points, not much else, honestly. It's all about what you can do in bed rather than size.
(the only "small" friend I have is only around 3", yet the little fucker is quite popular with girls.)
Haha I was indeed talking about vaginal penetration. And it's true that an acrobat during intimacy is more important than the size of the genitals, if someone can't make their partner orgasm then they really suck.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes