Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So if this a vanilla bug then it is very bizarre, this particular bug triggers only when I load that modded scene in my game. Played without it for more than 20 hours, and not even once came across this issue but as soon as I loaded that scene up it started happening right away. Really weird af lol
Pretty sure that's not the mod, it just means you don't have the appropriate clothing for the event. If you show up to a job interview naked for example that's not a glitch, it just means you didn't have any work appropriate clothing.

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Pretty sure that's not the mod, it just means you don't have the appropriate clothing for the event. If you show up to a job interview naked for example that's not a glitch, it just means you didn't have any work appropriate clothing.
My problem is completely different, I doubt it has anything to do with it. This bug occurs in the player/companion's home, when that scene (I mentioned few posts earlier) triggers.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Men can be dominated by women in this game. All the scenes in bdsm modules are agnostic of sex. What you two have in mind is probably that there is no bdsm gear for men.
I believe this is factually incorrect. They have scenes for men dominating women and women dominating men. The women can not use these animations with other women or trans. The trans also lack the same rough sex animations that they have with the women or other trans.
No offence, but you are confusing things a bit. Every scene in module works either way M/f or F/m. Only thing is that there is no animations of men in cuffs, straps etc.. while there are such animations for women.
There are no animations for much of the rough and dom scenes for female or trans on men.

Reactions: Coomer341

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I believe this is factually incorrect. They have scenes for men dominating women and women dominating men. The women can not use these animations with other women or trans. The trans also lack the same rough sex animations that they have with the women or other trans.
I believe you are constantly confusing scenes and animations. Scenes are short scenarios written by vinfamy (or moders), with, well scenes talking places. In scene, there can be sex (mostly due players choices). During the sex, you can chose few different animations.
Now, speaking of facts, there is 16 scenes in BDSM module. Out of them 4 require submissive player to be female (or futanari). Rest 12 are agnostic, but it reqires bondage clothing. And game doesn't have bondage clothing for men, like I said. When it comes to animations, there is no actual animation of man dominating woman (yes there is rough anal, prone bone, missionary etc, but those are fully applicable to vanilla sex). On countary there are femdom animations. Also, there is female spanking female animation.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone has done presets of other characters or people? besides the ones presented? and if you have presets, are you willing to share them?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Please, the only culture you have is bacteria. :sneaky:
Says the dev with vidya that allows said culture. :Kappa:
I believe you are constantly confusing scenes and animations. Scenes are short scenarios written by vinfamy (or moders), with, well scenes talking places. In scene, there can be sex (mostly due players choices). During the sex, you can chose few different animations.
Now, speaking of facts, there is 16 scenes in BDSM module. Out of them 4 require submissive player to be female (or futanari). Rest 12 are agnostic, but it reqires bondage clothing. And game doesn't have bondage clothing for men, like I said. When it comes to animations, there is no actual animation of man dominating woman (yes there is rough anal, prone bone, missionary etc, but those are fully applicable to vanilla sex). On countary there are femdom animations. Also, there is female spanking female animation.
I said it in my post. Yes, they have scenes for it, the spanking for example or trying to get the other to strip. They do not share or have anything close to equal animations. An example would be the cuck animations where the third part sits and watches, the male is always having sex, so female and trans can't make them watch or bang them. I just checked and there are indeed more rough positions for the male than for the other two, in fact, there are far more animations for the male involved than the others.

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
does anyone has done presets of other characters or people? besides the ones presented? and if you have presets, are you willing to share them?
The lack of modding for this game as of late is disappointing. I say that as someone with projects on the go that has a disappointing amount of time to put to them.

I appreciate the current modder's - Rav being very active, Grimm seems to be on a hiatus.

I was wondering what the interest level would be in community projects where we collaborate on our own themes for the game... It seems like that's what the game's discord channel (of which I'm not a member) basically already does for vin. Still, more content is good. It could be as simple as everyone agreeing to add to a character pack together.

Reactions: Ravenger6660

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
After speeding up the time it takes for a child to age, I have a bunch of kids who are age 18. I have one daughter that ended up being ridiculously hot. I am wondering if anyone knows ways I can trigger sex scenes with her that don't involve my main character? Also, is there any way to take control of the kids and use them like I use my main character? So I could play as my son and have him get a job etc?
I can't figure out how to have children under 18, how'd you do that? It autos them back to 18 when I try to lower it while creating characters.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Then what are people talking about...he said they aged to 18, sorry, I'm confused!
before you go start make a characther go to the vin base module (in content/modules) there you see a folder/map called stats, opn it there you see a file called age open it with notepad, in there you can change the age range and the default starting age, the charachter you play can be younger then 18th but other charachters they got span/created by the game and are younger then 18th they will not show or can do anything with till they are 18

ps forgot to mention,you need first to go to the file and then start a game/save,you can`t change it during playing the game

Last edited:
Reactions: CharleyT
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes