yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
how about you provide a magnet link instead of asking to register and download a torrent if your into sharing lol
We require accounts to protect users from getting exposed outside of F95 (due to how Bittorrent works), and want to be able to shut down any third party who abuses our network for their gain.
The username and password you give us can be completely gibberish if you want, it just allows us to manage our service, and protect our users. We also collect no information other than your username, error logs, and your password, which will be hashed and salted (here's our ).
As for magnets, we removed them after almost a year of using them as they're unreliable in a semi-private setting and cause issues for our users (torrents not starting).
You're welcome to create a throwaway account to try our service, and see that past the account making, it'll be much easier using .torrent files than magnets, and you'll get quick access to the game you're trying to play.

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
Paradox is just as greedy with DLC.

You want the full Stellaris experience?

I would argue that the Sims 4 has more sales but all these game publishers know they can get away with nickel and dimeing.

View attachment 2490911
$1,044.37 for all the Sims 4 DLC
$3,232.80 for all DCS World DLC
But I agree Paradox does have shit DLC marketing but Stellaris is worth the money imo and you don't need all of the DLC to have a fun time with it. Compare it to Europa Universalis IV at almost $400 though

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, it's only fun when you have all Add-Ons and then use about 100 mods or so, which requires a pirated version (since otherwise it's about 900 bucks by now I think, at the very least roughly 500) and also shouldn't be the point...since it's a bunch of people fixing an otherwise plain and boring game for free by releasing mods that should by large have been included in the base game. x.x
Yeah game is playable but need a shitload of mods to enjoy it, my mod folder is like 70gb or something ridiculous.

But once modded it's actually a pretty decent sex game, one of the best really if you think about it, and no offence to OP but it's much better than this.

Reactions: Dyson and Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah game is playable but need a shitload of mods to enjoy it, my mod folder is like 70gb or something ridiculous.

But once modded it's actually a pretty decent sex game, one of the best really if you think about it, and no offence to OP but it's much better than this.
Yeah there are some high quality animations & then just the (despite the warranted criticism in regards to EA's price policy and the quality of quite some of the expensive dlc) quite expansive gameplay. Especially since there is some adult stuff not directly related to the lewd mods that still has some interactivity with their features (basement most prominently i'd say) + it's much more interesting and fun to design outfits and interior spaces/outside areals with what Sims 4 offers. But this game is totally free and doesn't eat up ~200gb of disc space (Sims + Dlc + mods)

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
$1,044.37 for all the Sims 4 DLC
$3,232.80 for all DCS World DLC
But I agree Paradox does have shit DLC marketing but Stellaris is worth the money imo and you don't need all of the DLC to have a fun time with it. Compare it to Europa Universalis IV at almost $400 though
Interesting article.

I'll raise you Train Simulator 2020. I'm gonna try Stellaris tonight, FitGirl has a whole repack of all the DLC and updates.

Install Steam mods through the steam downloader. Go to LoversLab for the good stuff.

Profit???

1679693260405.png

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So genuinely curious, but what's the deal with 'rap music' being part of this update? Its purpose seems oddly specific but also pretty obtuse and weird in how it's mentioned in the change log. I don't get it.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Out of curiosity, are the events with your bully only on a MTF path? If you start a female character, is there a school bully who recognizes you or anything?

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
So genuinely curious, but what's the deal with 'rap music' being part of this update? Its purpose seems oddly specific but also pretty obtuse and weird in how it's mentioned in the change log. I don't get it.
The dev is purposely obtuse with some terms, in an attempt to fly under the radar and not get flagged (on Patreon, I guess). In this case, remove the " music" from "rap music", and add an "e" on the end.
Same kind of thing with the "unknown modder", who somehow releases a big chunk of questionable content with every major release of the game, as chosen by patrons. Who could that mysterious person be? You be the judge.

Reactions: Zedire

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe the random npc head is to upper head is to wide ,or the hair morph randomly just worked out that way,all npc have random variations in the morphs
The hair being all messed up happens in my game quite regularly, My character or an NPC at the stripclub will be fine when standing up, but as soon as they sit in the area by the stripper pole, the hair goes weird.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is this game any good or does it feel as outdated as it looks? There is almost no video out there showing off the scenes.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
The hair being all messed up happens in my game quite regularly, My character or an NPC at the stripclub will be fine when standing up, but as soon as they sit in the area by the stripper pole, the hair goes weird.
Also happens with one of the chairs in the room editor, player hair disappears when they sit on it.

Reactions: jimdandy

Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
The dev is purposely obtuse with some terms, in an attempt to fly under the radar and not get flagged (on Patreon, I guess). In this case, remove the " music" from "rap music", and add an "e" on the end.
Same kind of thing with the "unknown modder", who somehow releases a big chunk of questionable content with every major release of the game, as chosen by patrons. Who could that mysterious person be? You be the judge.
No one is able to add animations or functions but he is. Who could that mysterious person be? You be the judge.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
AHHH, Okay then, thanks for explaining!

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
it has a lot of bugs i wouldn t recomend it to be honest. each version they release has bugs and they don t fix the older ones, it just keep accumulating.
It's not 'they'. This is made by one person, Vinfamy. The mods are made by others, some who left a long time ago. As for bug fixes they are too few, I agree.

Reactions: IHIDDINKI
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes