MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh thx
I guess i grab his old Github or something cuz that 1.4.9 vesion is the lasted

also this kinda dumb but like before I quit playing this game year ago I never trick all races and now I tried with tone shader effect thinggy and now game look more beautiful??? idk they uhmmm weird I guess but not in bad way I guess
it make sense that some race got colorful stuff and they look good
also does remake got sex working fine?? I been looking deeper for RK mod manger and found there is remake mention that sex stuff still lacking
would like to hear ur thought if it overhaul the game enough to see a diff than original in better way

Last edited:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
can you tell me which part? the walking around part?
" It seems like if I spawn into the living room, there is no way to move to my room unless I back out and trigger another scene that uses my room instead : <----that part,normally when you trigger a scene you go automaticly back to your room,or building where you trigger the scene. moving around as in really walking around,has never worked in this game as it is not coded.

Reactions: xv6brandon

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
Ahh thx
I guess i grab his old Github or something cuz that 1.4.9 vesion is the lasted

also this kinda dumb but like before I quit playing this game year ago I never trick all races and now I tried with tone shader effect thinggy and now game look more beautiful??? idk they uhmmm weird I guess but not in bad way I guess
it make sense that some race got colorful stuff and they look good
also does remake got sex working fine?? I been looking deeper for RK mod manger and found there is remake mention that sex stuff still lacking
would like to hear ur thought if it overhaul the game enough to see a diff than original in better way
No, the remake doesn't change any of the program code. You must imagine it as a very big mod, so no changes of the scenes. This would have to be done by vinfamy himself.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yeaa I imaging that. I just saw it on mod manager which I think it probably cant change the whole game for sure
well
I stick with vanilia for now but ton of almost all mods

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
How to inquire about NPC - NPC relationships? AKe if they have GF, BF, Sister, wife, etc. I think(?) I read about checking the social media, but when I click on it, it doesn't work. Any help?

Toshastos

Feb 26, 2020
The launcher from Raddeck aka RaiderKnight aka RK works perfectly. I play with it myself, as well as with his remake of LifePlay. I use both in the 32-bit version, as it seems more stable to me.
xxx
You can find the launcher here:
You can also install and manage many mods and the remake (of course you have to install LifePlay first).
xxx
The remake is a rework of LifePlay with more structured menus, several bugfixes and reworked scenes.
It already contains several mods. Otherwise you can install any mod marked [Remake Only] or [Ready for Remake] in the launcher. Other mods should only be installed if they don't change any of the original game files, otherwise problems are bound to happen. Even if you can install it without the launcher (see screenshot 3), I recommend installing it via the launcher.
xxx
Github is a bit tricky if you don't know it. In the screenshots you can see how to get to the downloads.
View attachment 2514545 View attachment 2514544 View attachment 2514543
Please add a download link to Programs & Utilities

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, agreed. Also male black facial and body hair looks red for some reason
Most dark hair has a very red cast to it. I've taken to making my own colours manually, dialing back the red, and adding more green. Seems to work better, but it takes some trial and error.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes