VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life's Madness [v0.5] [Limp Pythons]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tend to stay away from svs and other sites like them as they are shady and at times their file size will vary from the DEV's actual file. Not to mention the throttled down download speed to try to force you to become a member.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
That last preview pic, you get to fuck the spitter and the witch from L4D2???

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Life's Madness [v0.5] [Limp Pythons] - Original Size: 1.89GB

Download Win (116MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are a true free spirit ... great gamer ... wondrous developer and all around happy go lucky zoner
Pretty please ... Oh Great .. Mighty ... playb0y44 ... put a beetlejuice sock on that member you blacked out in your left sig ... festive holiday kick off should bring joy to your MC ;)!

Could be a candy cane ... a corn dog ... twisted marshmallow ... nougat bar ... lion bar ... mars bar ... snickers bar ... milky way:cool:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Well i went through renders to see whats new, after those 5 minutes of updated gameplay. I'm not sure why someone is saying about restarting game, because whatever was added (approx. 300MB) is the actual size of new scenes, his renders are between 2.5 -3MB per file. (If something was changed from old scenes, it's worthless to play it from start)

I would not recommend downloading it, since this version is public and it's missing new scene.

I usually don't complain about anything what's free, but i'm a bit disappointed with this update, this 5minute gameplay took 3 months, i had hopes for this Dev, but now i lost it. peace out

Reactions: consumptionist

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well i went through renders to see whats new, after those 5 minutes of updated gameplay. I'm not sure why someone is saying about restarting game, because whatever was added (approx. 300MB) is the actual size of new scenes, his renders are between 2.5 -3MB per file. (If something was changed from old scenes, it's worthless to play it from start)

I would not recommend downloading it, since this version is public and it's missing new scene.

I usually don't complain about anything what's free, but i'm a bit disappointed with this update, this 5minute gameplay took 3 months, i had hopes for this Dev, but now i lost it. peace out
It's more than just 5 minutes. It would only be 5 minutes if you hit Skip over and over throughout. In that case, it's you yourself making the update really short. That said, there is some content "missing" from this version of the game. If you have the "elite" version, apparently, there is a sex scene with Ann (and presumably Alice). In this version, though, if you try to Correspond with Ann, you get this instead.
Lifes-Madness Only-Elite.png

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I wanted to ask about elite version then I saw that the dev receives only 9$ per month. Guys, he need help.

Reactions: orikhov

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016

The work on the 0.6 version of the game is in progress. Estimated time of release - the last days of November. The 0.6 public version of the game will be availible for 2+ patrons as soon as it will be ready. All elite versions of the game will be availible for 5+ patrons only. As soon as the 0.6 version will be ready, the 0.5 public will be in free access. 06_030.png

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I wanted to ask about elite version then I saw that the dev receives only 9$ per month. Guys, he need help.
Maybe you should check his goals on Patreon, it looks really doggy to me.... but i will let everyone to judge that by themselves

Reactions: Mormont
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes