4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Compared to Mum, the sister's past actions are way less bad. She was a brat vs woman looking for a booze/piggy bank and seems both their parents are shit people.
Yeah you're right, all she did was ignoring the MC during his whole childhood.
Compared to an alcohol addict mom who's now randomly taking care of him for the financial aid, this is a no match.
I'm not spoiling anyone if I say that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I've created a poll. If anyone's passing by, please consider voting, I'm not sure how to write the v0.2 changelog regarding the new scenes.

Edited the poll so your nickname is not publicly displayed to everyone. My bad, first time doing this, you're safe to vote now.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
could we have an option to turn off glasses since I'm not a fan of glasses but i do like the character looks
Hi ISawGreg, the answer would be yes and no.
Sadly the file size of a sex animation is between 40 and 60 Mo.
If I had to duplicate every existing sex animation just to remove the glasses, it would double the file size of the game's video directory, and we would reach a big size very quick.
HOWEVER, I plan to do some scenes where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I would best call this game genre a bit of a grindy dating game.. though your not a kind person it still plays purely like a dating sim.. build up influence and get a scene.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I would best call this game genre a bit of a grindy dating game.. though your not a kind person it still plays purely like a dating sim.. build up influence and get a scene.
I understand your feeling and I can reassure you now that it comes from the fact that your path to corrupt the characters is limited to a single succession of events (Alice's example : go to school, do tutoring, sleep), which makes it linear. When you have several activities to raise influence for a single character, I'm pretty sure the story for that character will unfold in a better way.
I don't agree with the game being grindy as you say tho, you can get all the content of a character before even reaching Sunday. Or maybe I misunterstood what you meant.

The actual action happens a little too fast, in my opinion. Could've used more corruption and build-up. Good start overall, though.
Thanks man and rest assured, that's just because it was a preview release. More build-up is coming :BootyTime:

Last edited:

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I can't manage to trigger the last "sex" interaction off the stepmom though i have the requirements, where is the trigger?

Otherwise awesome game!

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I can't manage to trigger the last "sex" interaction off the stepmom though i have the requirements, where is the trigger?

Otherwise awesome game!
Thanks man !

You need to have Anna's influence >= 20 and 500 bills in your inventory, then go to the Kitchen in the afternoon.

Reactions: sadopandoria

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I understand your feeling and I can reassure you now that it comes from the fact that your path to corrupt the characters is limited to a single succession of events (Alice's example : go to school, do tutoring, sleep), which makes it linear. When you have several activities to raise influence for a single character, I'm pretty sure the story for that character will unfold in a better way.
I don't agree with the game being grindy as you say tho, you can get all the content of a character before even reaching Sunday. Or maybe I misunterstood what you meant.

Thanks man and rest assured, that's just because it was a preview release. More build-up is coming :BootyTime:
It's not grindy; the baseline is there, and it feels empty is all at this stage, which is for obvious reasons... Maybe they don't like working for money lol? The money mechanic is fine...

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
It's not grindy; the baseline is there, and it feels empty is all at this stage, which is for obvious reasons... Maybe they don't like working for money lol? The money mechanic is fine...
Well I've just increased the grind of a certain character because her final scene in the v0.2 is just incredible. It should still be balanced tho, because you can get more points per day due to new activities, you guys will let me know.

• Hey there
Reactions: yoyomistro

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Este juego es realmente bueno, no son solo imágenes como todos los otros juegos aquí han incluido movimientos fluidos durante los diálogos incluso y se ve increíble, espero que los juegos nuevos sean como este que tiene mucho potencial, rara vez comento sobre juegos. porque son todos iguales y muy monótonos pero aquí este tipo de juegos ha evolucionado y apoyaré al artista que ha hecho un trabajo increíble.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Este juego es realmente bueno, no son solo imágenes como todos los otros juegos aquí han incluido movimientos fluidos durante los diálogos incluso y se ve increíble, espero que los juegos nuevos sean como este que tiene mucho potencial, rara vez comento sobre juegos. porque son todos iguales y muy monótonos pero aquí este tipo de juegos ha evolucionado y apoyaré al artista que ha hecho un trabajo increíble.
Thank you very much.
MFsR.gif

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes