4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Played v0.1 and forgot to comment good stuff. This had potential right here along with the models feeling different from the usual koikatsu style. Looking forward to how the dev progresses.

Story wise it's alright. Seems more for the sex which is fine. I may like a slow to mid burn set up but sometimes I just want a game that gets to the sex pretty quickly.

Models look good. No complaints. And they are actually varied types of bodies too.

UI ain't bad. Everything's pretty clear.

I'll give it a 4/5 for it's potential.

Reactions: csum and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Played v0.1 and forgot to comment good stuff. This had potential right here along with the models feeling different from the usual koikatsu style. Looking forward to how the dev progresses.

Story wise it's alright. Seems more for the sex which is fine. I may like a slow to mid burn set up but sometimes I just want a game that gets to the sex pretty quickly.

Models look good. No complaints. And they are actually varied types of bodies too.

UI ain't bad. Everything's pretty clear.

I'll give it a 4/5 for it's potential.
Thank you very much for that good review mate. Have you tried the v0.2 tho ? It may fix some of the down sides you mentioned, it was released earlier this afternoon (y)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
i can't start the mission with the cat girl :cry:
In which part are you stuck ? There should be a little dialogue telling you what to do.
1 - Talk to her at least once in the school's hallway in the morning
2 - Then to talk to her in the school's entrance in the evening
3 - Then buy her a cat costume in the shop

If that fixes your problem, tell me where you were stuck, I will make it clearer for the next version :cool:(y)

Last edited:

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
In which part are you stuck ? There should be a little dialogue telling you what to do.
1 - Talk to her at least once in the school's hallway in the morning
2 - Then to talk to her in the school's entrance in the evening
3 - Then buy her a cat costume in the shop

If that fiex your problem, tell me where you were stuck, I will make it clearer for the next version :cool:(y)
The problem is that she doesn't get unlocked in the relationship menu, even if you talk to her in the hallway. Took a bit of time to find out that it has to be evening to find her.

Reactions: csum and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The problem is that she doesn't get unlocked in the relationship menu, even if you talk to her in the hallway. Took a bit of time to find out that it has to be evening to find her.

Yeah true she only unlocks when she accepts your gift. The problem is the quest menu indeed only helps you once you unlock the character (because you can't unlock a character as long as she doesn't give you her name), so you need to have the idea to go see her in the evening when you see her portrait below the School's entrance map. Thank you for your feedback, I will think about a solution for the next version.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Yeah true she only unlocks when she accepts your gift. The problem is the quest menu indeed only helps you once you unlock the character (because you can't unlock a character as long as she doesn't give you her name), so you need to have the idea to go see her in the evening when you see her portrait below the School's entrance map. Thank you for your feedback, I will think about a solution for the next version.
You could transfer the dialog where MC asks for her name to the hallway, so the character unlocks. And then still leave the homeless part for the evening.
Also the quest log doesn't say end of content after getting the bj from Nina.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Life's Payback - v0.2

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link : Mega
I didn't expect this to be so fast, and I liked the new update, you know how to do it very well and I will gladly play from 0 I look forward to the new update hahaha you are the only one who does things so quickly, usually other developers They take at least 1 month for a short and boring scene, but you have managed to do wonders in a short time. I really like it and I love your work ❤

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Life's Payback - v0.2

Changelog

Link : Mega
Wow, I appreciate the passion and the quick turnaround in response to feedback, that's insane of you to do, hopefully you're rewarded for all your effort on this. Can't speak to the quality yet as I probably won't get around to the actual update at this point in the weekend, but I'll be sure to try to give some useful feedback on the new/replaced content when I get to it.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
You could transfer the dialog where MC asks for her name to the hallway, so the character unlocks. And then still leave the homeless part for the evening.
Also the quest log doesn't say end of content after getting the bj from Nina.
Yeah I'll probably just unlock her in the quest menu the first time you try to talk to her without displaying her name, having "???" instead (since she agrees to talk with you only when you make that gift) (y)
As for the last quest not cleared when you've done it, this bug happens if you bought the collar before being asked to buy it, I'm fixing this for next release.
Also, thank you for your good rating on the review.

I didn't expect this to be so fast, and I liked the new update, you know how to do it very well and I will gladly play from 0 I look forward to the new update hahaha you are the only one who does things so quickly, usually other developers They take at least 1 month for a short and boring scene, but you have managed to do wonders in a short time. I really like it and I love your work ❤
Wow, I appreciate the passion and the quick turnaround in response to feedback, that's insane of you to do, hopefully you're rewarded for all your effort on this. Can't speak to the quality yet as I probably won't get around to the actual update at this point in the weekend, but I'll be sure to try to give some useful feedback on the new/replaced content when I get to it.
smile-nod.gif

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifesPayback-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you very much for that good review mate. Have you tried the v0.2 tho ? It may fix some of the down sides you mentioned, it was released earlier this afternoon (y)
Also I'd keep an eye on Patreon and add some other sites to to your service. I've even seen games with changeable relationships get hit. It's rare, but it happens.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Also I'd keep an eye on Patreon and add some other sites to to your service. I've even seen games with changeable relationships get hit. It's rare, but it happens.
Hey man, to be honest there are currently a lot of games with incest/sleep sex which haven't been banned from Patreon yet, and some of them have been there for more than a year now.

I'm thinking of Futa's concoction, Milfy City, even Desert stalker who checks all the boxes of forbidden content on Patreon, so I don't see why I would personally catch Patreon's attention, that would be really unfair.

That being said, if I ever get banned from it, I'll go to Subscribe star, but it doesn't look like it's necessary.

This game is amazing, love the relationship with the mom
yeah-bwoi-grin.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hey man, to be honest there are currently a lot of games with incest/sleep sex which haven't been banned from Patreon yet, and some of them have been there for more than a year now.

I'm thinking of Futa's concoction, Milfy City, even Desert stalker who checks all the boxes of forbidden content on Patreon, so I don't see why I would personally catch Patreon's attention, that would be really unfair.

That being said, if I ever get banned from it, I'll go to Subscribe star, but it doesn't look like it's necessary.

View attachment 3768312
That's really the thing I'm worried about. They are not consistent with who they hit. Just warning you. I've seen it happen out of nowhere.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes