4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey man, to be honest there are currently a lot of games with incest/sleep sex which haven't been banned from Patreon yet, and some of them have been there for more than a year now.

I'm thinking of Futa's concoction, Milfy City, even Desert stalker who checks all the boxes of forbidden content on Patreon, so I don't see why I would personally catch Patreon's attention, that would be really unfair.

That being said, if I ever get banned from it, I'll go to Subscribe star, but it doesn't look like it's necessary.

View attachment 3768312
That's the thing though, you never know when they're gonna strike, or if someone salty reports you or something. Mr.C skirted for years without even a patch and straight incest/rape content until they got him in their sights. You just never know when it's gonna happen is all so you should have contingencies ready if you wanna make back some of your investment into this.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
That's the thing though, you never know when they're gonna strike, or if someone salty reports you or something. Mr.C skirted for years without even a patch and straight incest/rape content until they got him in their sights. You just never know when it's gonna happen is all so you should have contingencies ready if you wanna make back some of your investment into this.

You guys convinced me, I made a Subscribestar account just in case, but I've heard it's gonna take monthes before being approved due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, so let's hope Patreon leaves me in peace until then.:HideThePain:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You guys convinced me, I made a Subscribestar account just in case, but I've heard it's gonna take monthes before being approved due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, so let's hope Patreon leaves me in peace until then.:HideThePain:
Yea, best to start early so you have a safety and don't get left scrambling or high and dry.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I got the same question on Discord but I'm not sure what to answer, because isn't harem implying getting girls with romance ? Or does it just mean you can have H scenes with a lot of characters ?
I plan to corrupt/blackmail most of female characters in that game, and you should have around 10 girls to interact with when we reach v0.4 - v0.5.
If you consider this as a harem, then yeah it will be a god damn harem, especially because it will involve threesome/foursome at some point. :ROFLMAO:
So a corrupt Harem, where you have all the girls and they all know about each other and if in the end they misbehave, they won't get their turn or they won't be given the proper attention like those who do, They are well behaved and obedient, Well, it's a game of revenge and the MC will corrupt them to the point of being obedient.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
just finished 2.0 and lord, the cat girl and the final scene with the sister...those expressions are great my dude.
Glad you liked it

smile-nod.gif

So a corrupt Harem, where you have all the girls and they all know about each other and if in the end they misbehave, they won't get their turn or they won't be given the proper attention like those who do, They are well behaved and obedient, Well, it's a game of revenge and the MC will corrupt them to the point of being obedient.
That's the plan :cool:

head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Yess please, let us fuck her so much she has all our babies, our sweet little mind broken breeding slave <3 denied us all the love we needed so now shes gunna make it up by giving us all the babies we require over an over hehe. Also need prego sex to, milking her while anal fuckin her or being sprayed while pounding her pussy missionary mmm
Please let us get the mom pregnant

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Please let us get the mom pregnant
That's doable but I gotta make it slow, if you can make her pregnant in the v0.3, she's done for the future versions.

Yess please, let us fuck her so much she has all our babies, our sweet little mind broken breeding slave <3 denied us all the love we needed so now shes gunna make it up by giving us all the babies we require over an over hehe. Also need prego sex to, milking her while anal fuckin her or being sprayed while pounding her pussy missionary mmm
1719480773950.png

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes