We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 228 2.8%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,683 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 270 3.3%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,058 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 382 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 220 2.7%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 584 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,249 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 607 7.3%

• Total voters

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
If you don't choose the option to intervene, yes. Otherwise it's avoidable and nothing will happen, so you shouldn't focus too much on this detail as you can make two different outputs.
Right, okay yeah i see why now, and i agree everyone has a different opinion out "that" subject, but at least it is avoidable.

Reactions: Gojii and Vinkawa

Mons00n

Feb 5, 2018
I'm stuck in the new update, I need to progress Anna as Alice and Nina's stories are locked of for now, but after Anna gets mad and storms off at 11 Corruption it says I need to "find another way" at her bedroom in the evening but her door is locked then. I figured it might be locked behind another character so I completed all of the others and no luck. Did I do something in a weird order and never got her door unlocked?

Egris

May 6, 2020
UPDATE LET'S GOOOOO!!!
Also i don't see any problem with lesbian scenes, i mean, i'm banging both girls, they can have their fun (y) hope to see some threesomes too!
Will start a new save too since there's new things and i want to enjoy the climax scenes, great job Dev!!!

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
You misunderstood, I am only against the NTR where your girls are stolen, because it is cuckolding, and you said that you can add something like that, that's the question

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I'm stuck in the new update, I need to progress Anna as Alice and Nina's stories are locked of for now, but after Anna gets mad and storms off at 11 Corruption it says I need to "find another way" at her bedroom in the evening but her door is locked then. I figured it might be locked behind another character so I completed all of the others and no luck. Did I do something in a weird order and never got her door unlocked?
If your anna's evil heart is set to 11, the event will trigger if you check her bedroom in the evening with at least 500 money in your inventory.

You misunderstood, I am only against the NTR where your girls are stolen, because it is cuckolding, and you said that you can add something like that, that's the question
Nah, no stealing from other men. But jealous LIs can force other LIs in lesbian scenes by not liking your relationship with them (Avoidable iwth an option).

any new H scenes with the mom yet?? thanks
Yes, and I personally enjoyed animating the last one.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Also there will be some avoidable lesbian scenes in the v0.9 as expected, which I think is considered as NTR since you bang both girls, so I added the tag just in case.
I am pretty sure netorare-lesbian is not supposed to be tagged right now. it is a planned tag.
but right now with current tagging you only tag it if it is another guy fucking your girls not two haremettes fucking each other. (also that should be sharing-lesbian IIRC)

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Same with me, I think it's a bug.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Same with me, I think it's a bug.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifes-payback-v0-8-4-vinkawa.212785/post-14953764

I am pretty sure netorare-lesbian is not supposed to be tagged right now. it is a planned tag.
but right now with current tagging you only tag it if it is another guy fucking your girls not two haremettes fucking each other. (also that should be sharing-lesbian IIRC)
Netori tag doesn't exist here and Catherine is cheating, so I had to add both Netorare/Cheating tags, I received a private message.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes