a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bull. I know for a fact that one of the gallery sets requires you to follow one of the 'trio' into the bathroom and treat her like dirt. Treating her 'nicely' actually stops the scene from happening.
The biggest problem I have with treating the daughters 'nicely' all of the time is it feels like we're enabling the younger with her anti-social tendencies. If we keep it up, it feels like she'll end up a shut-in who only associates with family.
What part of """Do what the girls want you to do.""" do you not understand?
If I remember right I treated her with love and got the gallery event. LightofmyLife 2020-01-08 07-15-19-73.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really do hope that we get good and detailed events when it comes to scenes with the girls.
A fully scripted scene that is multiple parts and lasts a while.
I was one of the ones who didn't care for the artwork at all, when it came out. A huge part of that was that on the site I learned about it, it only had a couple images that I found out were almost wall-eyed once I started playing it.
But I read that the story was good so started playing it. I don't regret it so far, but I still feel like we're harming the younger daughter if we keep enabling her misanthropy and anxiety.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) If I remember right I treated her with love and got the gallery event.
The basic scene unlocks after you run through it, and depending on if you chose to do the nasty things, or if you refrained from those and did the lovely thing, those options then also unlock within that scene in the gallery (for the nasty stuff to unlock, you need to finish the entire scene after choosing them to unlock them in the gallery).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The basic scene unlocks after you run through it, and depending on if you chose to do the nasty things, or if you refrained from those and did the lovely thing, those options then also unlock within that scene in the gallery (for the nasty stuff to unlock, you need to finish the entire scene after choosing them to unlock them in the gallery).
Do you need to do it 2 different ways to unlock a different scenes or is just the one the way you do it?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do you need to do it 2 different ways to unlock a different scenes or is just the one the way you do it?
If you want both the nasty options and the lovely option to pop up when playing the gallery scene, you need to do the lovely thing once in the scene in the actual game, then maybe load and do do the nasty thing(s) you want to unlock, but for them then run the scene all the way through to the end. Is this making sense at all?

Reactions: HoboCop86

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I reading this right that there is only one entry with what you played at during the scene?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Am I reading this right that there is only one entry with what you played at during the scene?
One entry, with a option popping up to do the nasty things if you unlocked them when you play it, and either it plays the lovely thing automatically if that was unlocked, or it's also an option that pops up (I forgot tbh).

Oct 3, 2017
For a long time I avoided this game. I knew it was a slow paced experience and I wanted to wait a few months before trying it. I'm going to be honest here, at first the models didn't appeal to me either. But when I looked at the comments about the game I felt intrigued. So I decided to give it a try.

Man...

I wish I had waited a few more months before playing, because it sucked me right into the story. I finished it without blinking and I wanted there to be more. Much more. Now the girls look so much better than the copy paste classic models used in other games. They look real, they feel real. Most importantly, they make you feel like you have to take care of them.

Wow. I was not expecting such a good game.

Which brings us to my question. Is there a road map for the story? I don't mean quickening the progress, but is there a plan of when more intimate moments will begin? Even if naughtyroad says "there is a plan but don't expect things to get hotter before chapter 10" I'm content with that. I am so happy to have played it. Looking forward for the next update/chapter.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Which brings us to my question. Is there a road map for the story? (...)
Sorry, but that's not something I'm really ready to share at this moment. But as you can tell, there's been a steady progression and it's the story that dictates the pace and progression, and I'm not planning to jerk the supporters around just to milk out a few more updates worth of patronage, and harm the story in that way.

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Finally finished the latest chapter and...
Oh. My. God.
At the end of every day I had this intense and sudden dread that it would be the end of the current version. I was completely enchanted, mesmerized, spellbound - especially with Macy and the explosive, tumultuous relationship they have.
It was already up there, but this release to me catapulted LOML into the very top games on this site. As in the top 4.
Naughty Road, you are on your way to a masterpiece.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I created a point guide for LomL after discussing it with NaughtyRoad.
Before using it I highly suggest you to read through the 'Foreword' section first, especially if you are a new player of the game.
*The walkthrough/guide has updated with Chapter 3!
Thank you for this guide for LomL !
The letters and the typeface used are certainly very pretty and will please many.
My problem: I cannot read this. I see too bad. The writing is too small, too weak, too ornate and the contrast too low. That's why I've changed the letters so that I can read them well. Since others may not see well either, I copy it here.
Light of my Life [Ch.3 v0.4.2].pdf

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
To be completely honest, I wasn't really sold on the artwork. Leaves a bit to be desired but this dev can weave one hell of a story I'll give them that much. In effect the visuals don't really mean much but the story was rather enjoyable up to the end of the current version. Well done.
/edit just saw this after I hit reply and I gotta say I think I found my next target.
Damn you were right bro! What a story! Best vn ever next to The DeLuca Family. :love::love::love: Some really talented person is working on this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi can anybody share save file with ch 2 completed so i can play ch3 right away my saves got deleted
First there are many different paths to go and without knowing what you want then no one can do it.
Do you just go for the daughters?
Do you go for just the 1 office worker?
Do you just go for the 3 S's?
Do you just go for 1 daughter?
and many more different paths to go.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes