rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
having run across your game yesterday, I ended up playing it through in a single day ( not a single sitting as I would have liked to, as things need to get done) its a well developed romp that when I came to the end of the update made me want to look up when next chapter will be released. On a site where there is between 1000 and 1500 games yours is one of the few I am actually chomping at the bit to continue asap. The stylized characters grow on you pretty quick (kinda like the incredibles style) and you just want to know whats next? will they work it out ? ...

2bornot2b

Jan 22, 2019
I am skeptical when I hear many praises for a game.However,"Light of my Life" deserves all the praise it's getting.I finished playing Chapter 3 yesterday and honestly I have never felt so close to the characters in a visual novel before(and I have played many visual novels,including safe-for-work ones).I loved that the story is so real and emotional,with some funny and weird moments.The amount of effort placed in this is impressive.The writing is good,the renders are stunning and the models are unique.It really helps that,when each chapter ends,there is a summary of how your actions changed a character's feelings (it helps so much especially when it comes to Macy,because her behavior confuses me).I am curious as to how this story will progress.

Keep up the good work,NaughtyRoad!

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I sense it was the drunk guy who murdered Rebecca that also assaulted Macy. That was not an ordinary robbery, but rather someone sending a message.
Oh boy, even if I think it might be a little far fetched, you got my imagination spinning with that idea. Could it be that the drunk driver was a disgruntled lover of the wife, not much to support it tbh but I do feel there is more to that guy or going to be more to him later. The wife being unfaithful seems kinda strange and maybe ruin it for some but it would definatly add to the emotional roller coaster that this story is likely to become. :)

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
It's the third good game that I discovered some months ago.
Really nice and good.
My wish list is:
1. A wife a mother
2. Summertime saga
3. Light of my life

The game quality of light of my life is really good, the story is ok but is possible to do better in my modest opinion because the idea is really good.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes