ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
True story. We've been like BFFs ever since, trading clothes, talking for hours on the phone each night, exchanging tips on plucking eyebrows. Killer's like my soulmate or something.
Wow, do you do that for all who are hungry, or just special people?

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
A Lot...get it..?:LOL:
Clearly my joke did not land. The post quoted by the post I quoted was explaining all kinds of interesting theories and one of them was that the game was a reference the story of Lot from the bible (Genesis).
To which the poster I quoted replied "You have given me A LOT to think about. Thank you."

So found it an ironic and amusing play of words.

Anyways, a joke is not funny if you need to explain it.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Clearly my joke did not land. The post quoted by the post I quoted was explaining all kinds of interesting theories and one of them was that the game was a reference the story of Lot from the bible (Genesis).
To which the poster I quoted replied "You have given me A LOT to think about. Thank you."

So found it an ironic and amusing play of words.

Anyways, a joke is not funny if you need to explain it.
I got it, I just didn't notice until now (I was at work). Kudos good Sir/Madam.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
True story. We've been like BFFs ever since, trading clothes, talking for hours on the phone each night, exchanging tips on plucking eyebrows. Killer's like my soulmate or something.
>you will never suck naughtyroad's mantit while he caresses your hair
>you will never flick your dude braid on his nose while he massages your hairy legs
>if you get mugged naughtyroad won't come to your aid at the police station and you'll probably just get shanked anyway
>if naughtyroad was your dad you could yell at him, if you yell at yours you will prob get clapped across the room

There's literally no point for this life.

• Sad
Reactions: Killer7

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Updates are very far apart but I did love this game the first time I played it. Last update I played was where the younger sis comforts her older sis, after there was a mishap with the mc. Was that the last update?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Updates are very far apart but I did love this game the first time I played it. Last update I played was where the younger sis comforts her older sis, after there was a mishap with the mc. Was that the last update?
Updates may take longer but its worth the wait for this game

Reactions: naughtyroad

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I met naughtyroad a few months before this whole COVID thing kicked off. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my brother got his hair cut. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a barbershop with my niece, and who walks in but naughtyroad himself. I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him.

Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I didn’t want her to bother him, but she wouldn’t stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So naughtyroad put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the barbershop. Chill guy, really nice about it.
What a lovely story. It's almost like you're a writer or something... :cool:

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
I have been using this page for some time and I started testing games based on their stars, I started to see that bad games had good scores and some good games had bad scores. When playing this game I did not add up to the 5 stars. The game is a good game the developer has done a good job, but 5 stars? No kidding.
So I decided to make my objective criticism of the game. Ok after a few minutes it was deleted without explanation, by a moderator. I just got the stars working, Developer and Giver, you can't get bad scores. capisci !! It will completely ignore the stars. Take note.
Developer this is nothing against you, you do a great job and a good game. Continue with your great work. It is a criticism of the moderators of the page.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes