leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Definitely one of my favourites, very well done and not the usual glitz and glamour game. High credit to the dev, impatiently waiting for the next update. Checked out The anomalous Dr.vibe and Single again. Those go into my top 20 as well, Cudo's to the Devs.

I still find it shocking that there are fifty two pages of abandoned games in the games list.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Agreed. I "hesitated" as well when I first encountered the game, but found the storyline, development, etc. to be of such high quality that the initial appearance ceased to matter. Once inside the game, you may be surprised to see just how much your attitude changes, as well as your opinion of their attractiveness. (mm, just like REAL life women!) It has become one of, perhaps the favorite game of mine. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Although I really like the plot, I can't say I agree with you on the attractiveness of the girls increasing as I progressed through the game. I'm not saying that women in every game should look like super models, but there's a lot in between that and what the characters look like in this game, and I'm not just talking about his 'wards'. The Coven all look cartoonish as does Ethel. It's shame in my opinion because, as I said, I really like the story and it really made me enjoy the game less than I would have if the wards would've had more proportioned faces and less strange looking tits. That being said, I will definitely continue with it once a new update comes out. Not many incest stories out there that don't resort to blackmail, magic or mindcontrol and I'm very happy to have found this one!

Reactions: affen123

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
3 1/2 months... Nothing takes that long.
Yeah, you got me. I've not in fact been working a day job and then spending the equivalent of a dayjob in time in the evenings and weekends working on this game. It was basically done two weeks after the last release and I've just been sitting on it to build crazy hype and rake in sweet sweet Patreon dosh.

Or you know, you could just swing by my discord, see an actual progress update courtesy of the patrons that requested it be mirrored there for all to see, and find me online nearly every weekday evening and weekends while I work on delivering a new chapter with several hours of new content instead of several minutes. We've got a fun crowd and we'd happily welcome you there.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Give Naughty a bit of slack!
A hard working dev who puts his soul into it and some...
May be a long wait but what the man puts out is worth the wait! Even until Xmas!

Dear Santa
I want something good this year.
Check out your game nerd elf Naughtyroad. Something like that I want!

I've been good all year and eaten my veggies!

Your old pal Ali

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes