VN - Ren'Py - Light of My Life [Ch. 1-7 v1.0.0] [Naughty Road]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Amte

(Ch.1-3)
    The plot structure is simple whereas you shout out the cringe sometimes. But combined with the unique models and right writing, it makes you care for both stereotyped characters.
    Although some situations are repetitive and uneventful due to the build-up of some believability, you still want to see how everything continues and the erotic pace is acceptable.

Possibly enables you a phantasy of a loving & secure environment making you want to go back to it. In my opinion, this is the maximum effect a gobbo-game can ever provide and, therefore, you did the formula right. :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

michael1984

this game is pretty good

the characters are unique with a quite interesting look about them

storyline is at times a bit sad but funny at times as well

I like how there are multiple choise to make in every turn

cant wait to see more of this game keep it up dev
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hubba69

This is what I call an ADULT VN. Not a quick fap, but a well thought out and really touching experience. It is kinky, funny and emotional at the same time.
    I really hope the dev keeps the 'look and feel' of this. Instapledge.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

captainhaddock

Light of My Life was an absolute delight to play. It's an impressive achievement indeed. You play a father who is raising his two daughters as best as he can, but he stumbles through life due to tragic circumstances. The story is well written and paced perfectly. I especially liked the focus on escalation. The characters are believable and have their own unique personalities. I especially liked the naive younger daughter- there's a scene where she gently dominates her father into jacking off in front of her because she's concerned for his health.

I wasn't a big fan of the co-worker character, but her cunnilingus scene was hot and I liked the femdom element of it. Also, the hen co-worker sub-plot is something I look forward to in future chapters, especially the pregnant one.

Even though the pacing is slower than other VNs, LomL didn't make me want to plow through walls of text to get to more interesting parts.

There is a minimum of locations, which is a smart decision by the author. I felt like there could have been more details and locations of the scenes, but the character models are S tier. The character models are stylized which give them a sort of cartoon-like feel. It looks fantastic.

LomL is a gem of an erotic VN and feels polished and professionally done. I only counted one spelling error through my run through. I'm really looking forward to Ch. 4.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

The Radio Demon

I had my doubts when I looked at the pictures. For months I ignored the recommendations, yesterday I finally overcame my doubts and gave the game a chance. I couldn't stop until I came to the end on different paths.

The function to define the family relationship itself, in detail, pleases. In particular, this enables self-formulated "pet names" of the siblings.

The wards quickly grow to your heart. It took some effort to allow indecent development ...

I like how the side story (Work) is dealt with. In particular, that it is also more indecent there. 3-S and Brooke and the fetishes introduced with them are promising.

Well written and well implemented, I can't wait to see what happens next.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

**TheNebula**

Amazing VN.
    One of the few i read from start to finish not missing one letter .
    Where a lot of games fail to keep me engaged into the story line and dialogue this one is up to now the best one i read . Story is great dialogue is great and i didnt want it to stop .
    What i also really appreciated is that finally theres a VN that came with unique art which grew on me the further i got into the story and ended up really loving it.
    Maybe one minor thing is the animations when you see whats out there it could be improved but that doesnt take away that i personally find this a true gem .
    Great work.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

nomadjc

very much a solid title. At first i didn't think that i would like the characters in the story, but as i got into the game, the story was solid and i came to quite enjoy the characters. I would recommend folks to give this game a go.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Canade

Animations 5/5
    Story 5/5 and 1/5
    Renders 5/5
    Gameplay 2/5

The story feels pretty natural and the dialog is very well written, but also lengthy and overbearing hence the double rating. This is a A to B game with few choices, about 5 HOURS of constant talk, no breaks except chapter ends, and no free roam. The animations are well done, but very limited, I counted maybe 2 or 3 sex animations excluding masturbation. Incest is in the game but has optional roles for those, like me, who are not into Incest, noting that the optional roles are also very well written.

In conclusion and after playing through 3 chapters, this is a game that I would play once and only once. The story too heavy and feels too much like a carrot on a stick.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

GodsMadClown

Dudez. This is my first post. The creator should be genuinely commended for going above and beyond.

The whole thing is just artfully *chosen* with a clear author vision. Yes, there are naked girls, but they feel and _look_ genuinely like the bodies of and owned by real girls. Come in to this game trying to vibe the characters instead of looking for cheap thrills, and you'll be rewarded. The renders are treated with as cinematic zooms effect that give the images a feeling of drama and emotion that really help advance the story. Different strokes, people. It's a wide world, and we can appreciate a wide range of viewpoints.

For me, I'm tuned into this one. It has a clear and fresh vibe.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

suirad32

well written story with char. that feel real . the graphics are oriented towards realism which is refreshing and doesnt let you know if your actions are ''Wrong '' or ''right ''. i can see how one can play it multiple times to see how the story changes even in such a early stage .
  11. 5.00 star(s)

saucepan35

Really enjoyed this one. Fantastic renders and unique style. Slow games like this really balance on a knife's edge because, let's face it, none of us play these games to read a badly written novel, when there's no action. Fortunately, this is both well written, doesn't get overly wordy, and really nails the pacing and tension build-up well.

Can't wait to see more.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

medusa the mad

The build-up/tension is perfectly paced. The character models are truly unique and lovely to look at. The characters themselves feel painfully real. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing more updates on this title. Thank you for your fantastic work.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MrViceroy

Unique models make this game stand out from others, but excellent writing is what makes it great. The story is well crafted and really gives each character a developed personality. With only a few characters introduced so far, the story feels very intimate and personal; quite different from many VNs where you'll meet 20 women and bed them all.

The story is a bit of a slow burn, so there might not be as much graphic content as some would like. It's still early in development but I already consider this one of the best VNs on this site.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

manneychin

Initially I scrubbed this under the rug because I wasn't immediately attracted by how the girls look but recently was intrigued by its very high F95 rating so I gave it a go.

WOW! An exceptionally well written story + high quality artwork + exquisite attention to details come together to produce a fantastic game. Instead of trying to get you with the most lewd visuals, the game builds an enchanting atmosphere around very good cinematography, quality artwork and a story that is miles above most other games in conveying how deep levels of perversion can happen IRL.

Bravo NaughtyRoad! I might just have to support this even though I can't make truly anonymous payments. It's that good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Stonethrower

Just played it for the first time :)

Was a nice and entertaining 4 1/2 hours :)

Had me cracking up with some situations, always love some humor in a VN.

Absolutely love the models btw...I do not get the people disliking the models???
    (Probably because they do not have DDDD cupsize boobs)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Small tits are best

Ok i have played this game from day one the models used drew me to it right of the bat
    Not using the usual models and graphics was a stroke of genius well played NaughtyRoad
    secondly the story well what can i say gripping well thought out and funny
    so it's 5 stars all the way
    Thank's
    NaughtyRoad
  17. 5.00 star(s)

H1M

Two things I cant stand in a lot of games on here that this game does NOT have. Boobs the size of volleyballs, or a dick that looks like a wood dowel... both is found with many of the games that use Illusion assets and this does not have any of that. Very unique and great build up so far.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

messerschmied

Absolutely wonderful game. Well written and unique. Sexy and sentimental at the same time. It's a really warm story of family love/incest, without the usual thropes of playing around as a pervert dad stalking his daughters and manipulating them behind their back. The characters have some depth, and the story flows pretty well.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Baho

I was prejudiced because of the very different models but damn that game was amazing. Content and pacing seems good. Chapters have satisfactory playtime and I am really invested in characters. Writing and animations are really well done.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

So... A while back I commented on this game and even though I heard great things about it, I still could not get into liking the models as their "looks" were "off" to me.

Someone mentioned they fade away the more you play and they do.
    The dev's I guess purposefully made them so different looking and I feel it's such a great thing as both characters seriously grows on you. You have no choice but to love them and their "looks" fade and they become beautiful as their personalities win you over.

I can see why it has so many great reviews, the story, the characters, the mood, the images and camera angles are exquisitely done.
    The game has some really great features implemented. The whole game a long with the story flows and are really professionally done.

If you are here for more than just fap games and want enriched story with amazing characters... You have to play this. Saying that there a great sexual tension that is slowly being explored and developed at the right pace I feel.

Well done dev and I am big enough i hope to admit i summed it up wrong the first time around....