K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I'll let you good folks hold the line cuz I'm holding something else - Denise's boobs! My only question is if the mc can hold a tit from Macy and Denise in each hand like "Ladies, I can't rate boobs on sight. It has to be seen AND felt. So to solve this issue, I'd like both of you "wards" to disrobe and offer the best tit you got!"

It could go like this:
*starts feeling them* - "I do say..."
*massages nipples* - "Those are some good points you both have."
*switches to the other boob* - "I've got to check for symmetry"
*rubs the nipples on both girls* - "And it seems you're both equally 'nipply'''
*gets attacked by both girls*
Good ending or bad ending???

Mhmmm....all I could say is : Without nipples life would be pointless"

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I kinda missed a bunch of stuff I guess, either because some mod had to wade in to clean the mess or some troll that I put on ignore is bleating, but this is my take.

All this sort of stuff kinda depends on what you want from this place I guess. I don't think of this place as a piracy forum. I put Light of my Life out for free, publicly, and I make it available myself, here and on itch.io where you can get it for free. It's not a slimmed down version either; there's no game content behind a paywall.
What I'm looking for is supporters that are willing to chip in to fund the development of this free game, and that's why I like F95, because if offers a platform for a dev to find such fine people and create something special together.

I'll tell you this though, what gets really tiresome is the noise of entitled brats screeching for their free lunch, demanding it NOW and trying to chase off those that would support it if they're not treated as first class customers. Or the basement dwelling curmudgeons who're just kicking up dust in the hope of starting a brawl because nothing's more satisfying than ruining the mood of a group of people that are having a good time; everyone should be as miserable as they are.
Those can STFU and go straight into my ignore bin, and then the place starts to be fun again.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Also re: the pirate thing, I imagine content creators realize MOST people are gonna take the free avenue if its available for shit they want. Thats probably something you have to accept, I imagine it becomes laughable/obnoxious when some people demand you make it faster so they can take it for free.
Oh yeah, the rate of players to supporters is pretty low, much lower than 1% by several orders of magnitude I think. But that's fine, I want people to support this because they want it to be made, not because they can't have it if they don't.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh yeah, the rate of players to supporters is pretty low, much lower than 1% by several orders of magnitude I think. But that's fine, I want people to support this because they want it to be made, not because they can't have it if they don't.
I honestly believe that is going to change in the future as it has for many devs who made quality content like you.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'll tell you this though, what gets really tiresome is the noise of entitled brats screeching for their free lunch, demanding it NOW and trying to chase off those that would support it if they're not treated as first class customers. Or the basement dwelling curmudgeons who're just kicking up dust in the hope of starting a brawl because nothing's more satisfying than ruining the mood of a group of people that are having a good time; everyone should be as miserable as they are.
Those can STFU and go straight into my ignore bin, and then the place starts to be fun again.
Raising my support to Ma'am/Sir to reward you for not taking shit and sticking to your plan.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I kinda missed a bunch of stuff I guess, either because some mod had to wade in to clean the mess or some troll that I put on ignore is bleating, but this is my take.

All this sort of stuff kinda depends on what you want from this place I guess. I don't think of this place as a piracy forum. I put Light of my Life out for free, publicly, and I make it available myself, here and on itch.io where you can get it for free. It's not a slimmed down version either; there's no game content behind a paywall.
What I'm looking for is supporters that are willing to chip in to fund the development of this free game, and that's why I like F95, because if offers a platform for a dev to find such fine people and create something special together.

Looks like two of the bleating trolls were kicked out. I honestly don't know why they waste the energy when they know they will just be struck down. Although I have to admit it is enjoyable to see their lengthy posts suddenly vanish into thin air :LUL:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Can make it so Denise is online using her laptop on a certain pirate forum and sees troll posts. MC is listening to "Into Thin Air" by the Pet Shop Boys and puts the headphones on her and refreshes the page. Poof! Those posts are gone! MC says "It's a kind of magic." Denise asks "Are you using any on me?"
MC says "Noo..... No! Not at all! Why would I? I's innocent! Blame the narrator! He's an asshole!" :KEK:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
BTW... my ratings for the ladies is...
Denise - Best curvy body I've seen on Daz forum and I can honestly say that body type does deliver (I was in my 20s when I dated a latina with similar body as hers).
Macy - IMO has the body every girl wants but can't have.
In all honesty, I'd want one of each. I couldn't pick cuz either one has their advantage over the other. For instance, for a quick and hard session behind the diner, it's Macy all the way. But if you want to netflix and chill while slowly letting the heat get too hot to handle, then Denise is your gal.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes