Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
LoML is like a favorite show on Netflix. You wait and wait for the next season to drop, promising yourself you'll take your time and savor it when it comes, then binge the whole thing as soon as it's available because it's just too damn good to stop before you have to.
It's a good thing anticipation is one of my favorite things.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
LoML is like a favorite show on Netflix. You wait and wait for the next season to drop, promising yourself you'll take your time and savor it when it comes, then binge the whole thing as soon as it's available because it's just too damn good to stop before you have to.
It's a good thing anticipation is one of my favorite things.
Definitely, last release I lied to get out of work 5 hours early.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Speaking of biblical consequences, I wonder if the crones can resurrect the MC's deceased wife through the power of cum? :unsure:

Or maybe perform a seance for some of that ghost nookie? :unsure:
She is is directing her daughters to take her place on a genetic and blbilical level. It is a repeat of the story of Loth.

Reactions: naughtyroad

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
She is is directing her daughters to take her place on a genetic and blbilical level. It is a repeat of the story of Loth.
I'm just messing around for the lulz ;)
Still, I gotta admit, the idea of the crones conducting a seance so you can fuck your ghost wife while they're watching... or maybe fucking the crones while your ghost wife is watching, is kinda really hawt to me :ROFLMAO: An orgy of flesh and spirit, if you will

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes