Perverted beast

Aug 15, 2019
Truely excelent question, and I totally agree. But, I'd have to spend huge amount of time figuring out how to model one that looks OK, simulate the physics for it, and then render it, which is a significant investment of time, and I decided against it.

You're actually the second one to ask about it, so I should probably add a disclaimer along the lines of "The makers of this game fully endorse operating moving vehicles in a safe and responsible manner, including wearing of seat-belts by all occupants at all times, it's just they're a beyatch to render so we didn't. Drive safe!"
The dictatorship of the politically correct… Please guys! Let creativity run free without being stuck in insignificant details.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Truely excelent question, and I totally agree. But, I'd have to spend huge amount of time figuring out how to model one that looks OK, simulate the physics for it, and then render it, which is a significant investment of time, and I decided against it.

You're actually the second one to ask about it, so I should probably add a disclaimer along the lines of "The makers of this game fully endorse operating moving vehicles in a safe and responsible manner, including wearing of seat-belts by all occupants at all times, it's just they're a beyatch to render so we didn't. Drive safe!"
Forget road safety, seatbelts look horrible so cling on and hope for the best.

Reactions: naughtyroad

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Even the description talks about love. I don't understand how you thought there would be any chance to abuse them.
It has the exhibitionism tag, sometimes that has elements of domination/mildy abusive behavior with it despite not being explicitly what one might consider domination, such as in The Twist, it's a fair question. We don't have an abuse/molestation tag so you have to infer from other tags like domination, sleep sex, rape, voyeurism, mind control, blackmail, groping, etc. Although looking at The Twist now, it doesn't have an Exhibitionism tag for some reason...

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
haaaa... ist gut to know that are still games with good rhythm, no endless heating up during 198 updates and no sex scene at all, keep the good work and fuck a wife and mother

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Jeez guys, I'm not a machine. :LOL:

Chapters take me about 3 to 4 months to do, real life permitting, and they're finished when they're finished (I'm not kicking something half-baked out just because time's up).

Just watch this space, and drop by Patreon for the latest news.
I literally had no idea of your timeline, just went by the "average" window that other devs give. Probably shouldn't talk about stuff I don't know. =D

Reactions: naughtyroad

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I literally had no idea of your timeline, just went by the "average" window that other devs give. Probably shouldn't talk about stuff I don't know. =D
Most developers don't do an entire chapter at a time - this one here does. Yes, he could release sections of the chapter as he progresses, but he doesn't. We suffer in the meantime, but we win in the end.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Most developers don't do an entire chapter at a time - this one here does. Yes, he could release sections of the chapter as he progresses, but he doesn't. We suffer in the meantime, but we win in the end.
We are better let Naughty take care of how he wants to do his master piece of VN. I think everyone is very happy with the content, each update is long, interesting to play and discover, have a lot of content. It's a good part of his recipe, and it's his recipe that make his success. I am guessing that with time, if he goes on a long run with this VN, he can go very far in success. We saw another developer (DarkCookie) that start like that (I was there at the beginning and help him by pledging when not many $ entering, like I do actually with NaughtyRoad), and now, he is at 18,723 patrons and 52,763$ each month. At the beginning, it was a story in family too, with few other side characters. He never released short updates. I think that Naughty said that he doesn't want to let this story goes indefinitely, but honestly, like DarkCookie, he have everything to have a great success, including original story and characters. Now let's have a grandmother in the story ! hahaha

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes