I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
Does anyone know if an incest patch was made? I have not played this game for a while because it is one of those where you fill in what each character is, and it did not fit last time I tried, it just feels awkward, I really liked the game, but that almost always annoys me.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know if an incest patch was made? I have not played this game for a while because it is one of those where you fill in what each character is, and it did not fit last time I tried, it just feels awkward, I really liked the game, but that almost always annoys me.
There is no patch, because that would bring nothing more than what's already in the game. You can define the names, relationship and the way the characters address the MC. So I wonder, what else is missing ?

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
There is no patch, because that would bring nothing more than what's already in the game. You can define the names, relationship and the way the characters address the MC. So I wonder, what else is missing ?
I said in my post, I find it awkward, hardly did I found a game where you can set what they address each other where the conversations flow smoothly, and I honestly don't remember anymore how bothered I was with this one, because it's been a while since I have played this one, but I do know that at the time I did not like how the writing feel because of it.

PS: and the reason for that is that generally when they have to "take" the incest out of the game, they need to make the game make sense without it, and hardly will they consider character interactions for when you can choose how they address each other

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I said in my post, I find it awkward, hardly did I found a game where you can set what they address each other where the conversations flow smoothly, and I honestly don't remember anymore how bothered I was with this one, because it's been a while since I have played this one, but I do know that at the time I did not like how the writing feel because of it.

PS: and the reason for that is that generally when they have to "take" the incest out of the game, they need to make the game make sense without it, and hardly will they consider character interactions for when you can choose how they address each other
But that's all most dev's ever do, change Mom and Son in the text to Landlady and Tenant. All those patches do then is changing it back.
From all the games I played, this one does it the most elegantly IMO. So I can't really fathom what you are after here.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
Actually there are only a few specific situations which, to me, would be really anxiety inducing and therefore really NTR.
And those situations I avoid like the plague.
And if those situations turn out to be actually unavoidable, that's when I will rage quit a game.
Fortunately this is quite a rare occurence.
This seems to me the sanest approach possible: simply stop playing a game whose themes you don't vibe with. And also very important: I think nobody should take any of those themes as a personal attack - there are very few media pieces that are genuinely meant as "rage bait", and all the other ones shouldn't be treated as such.
Finally, and this is also important: people should learn how to distance themselves from the media they consume. Expecting all the authors to categorize their games, or other forms of art, according to an ever-changing landscape of theme definitions and tagging systems is completely unreasonable. As is unreasonable, in my opinion, for any player to feel the need to be shielded from the consequences of their choice to play a game.
My personal opinion is that this kind of approach of removing responsibilities from people willingly approaching a medium has done nothing good, neither to the authors nor the games. We (as players, or movie watchers, or music listeners) had to face hordes of outraged people getting offended because of themes portrayed in our favorite media - mostly from media outsiders, too. What I definitely wouldn't want is the same to happen from people inside the media. What's worse, we're also lowering the tolerance bar: what once was considered offensive, now is considered psychologically damaging. But again: if you're in front of a monitor, and simply reading of a guy getting cheated on is enough to trigger a genuine anxiety attack, I may understand, but won't justify any sentiment that reality should bend to defend you from itself.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I'm out of touch. So has this story concluded? Wasn't the last update almost a year ago?

Any updates this month? Or wait another 4-5 months?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1- Relationship to wards? father
2- Relationship to you? daughter
3- Eldest ward address you? Whatever you want, dad, daddy, father etc.
4- Youngest ward address you? Same as above
5- Wife relationship to wards? mother
6- Eldest ward address wife? Whatever you want, mom, mommy mother etc.
7- Youngest ward address wife? Same as above
8- Youngest relation to eldest? little sister
9- Eldest relation to youngest? big sister
10- Youngest address eldest? Whatever you want, big sis, big sister etc.
11- Eldest address youngest? Same as above but little instead of big.
12- family

it gives you a summary at the end to make sure what you put makes sense.
Don't know if this is still accurate, but this is a post I made a few years ago about what to put in to the prompts.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Those two daughters are delicious.

I'd make them both get "daddy's girl" tats for their shaven havens. The younger one would probably fill out in the breasts, if not I'd treat her to a boob job, just to make the older sister jealous.

• Wow
Reactions: Bombmaster

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Those two daughters are delicious.

I'd make them both get "daddy's girl" tats for their shaven havens. The younger one would probably fill out in the breasts, if not I'd treat her to a boob job, just to make the older sister jealous.
Hey now,
Getting them tattoos on their Venus mount is something those girls can decide for themselves, how bout you reign it in a little and start with a low-cut T-shirt or some panties with that text on it. Let em get accustomed to the idea first!

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
Hey now,
Getting them tattoos on their Venus mount is something those girls can decide for themselves, how bout you reign it in a little and start with a low-cut T-shirt or some panties with that text on it. Let em get accustomed to the idea first!
I'm sure Macy would be 110% down to clown with a "Daddy's Girl" tramp stamp. Denise on the other hand is a little bit more "innocent" than that.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes