Doxxi

May 19, 2019
so i have a question, do the character models play out better in the game? I get a kinda sick uncanny valley feel from the PV models and i really doubt I would be able to handle that for the duration of the vn.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
so i have a question, do the character models play out better in the game? I get a kinda sick uncanny valley feel from the PV models and i really doubt I would be able to handle that for the duration of the vn.
Truth be told, the story is actually that well written that the look blends into the background after a while. During some really nicely written moments, I was more 'getting the feels' rather than thinking what the girls looked like.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
When it's ready.

Devs stopped giving dates due to all the whine if they miss them plus NR works full time so this is done as and when. He does release full chapters though so takes quite a while.
I don't want to be that guy, however, there is only two chapters out so your comment makes it sound like the developers have never managed to hit a release target on time?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't want to be that guy, however, there is only two chapters out so your comment makes it sound like the developers have never managed to hit a release target on time?
He hasn't given release targets, if he did I wouldn't have commented that devs don't give out release targets.

I meant devs in general, not just this one.

Quite a lot of devs stopped giving out release dates due to whining when one is missed. easier to say it will be out when it's ready. They usually update when beta's are ready to be tested.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Same, I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter, I don't think I've ever been so involved with a game since Big Brother, DMD and Babysitter. I loved how the game tells the story via a more "down to earth" approach, with real emotions, reactions and backstory, and without generic models, the same old choices, dialogues, etc. I would love to become a patreon (this is one of the very few games that isn't a cash cow), unfortunately I'm up to my ears in debt... As soon as I get some steady money, devs can count on me to contribute at least $20/m. Keep up the amazing work naughtyroad , as long as quality stays the same you may take your time creating the next chapters ;)

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes